Kylie Minogue - 'Tension'

T.O.A.D.S.

1 hour ago, Babar2009 said:

Listening to drum and heavenly body and I’m so baffled why the album didn’t sound like these songs after padam. BUT I’m thinking padam was a late inclusion and all the songs and direction we’re already signed off on. 

So annoying I hope she does a re-release with these songs like a fame monster style 

I mean in interviews she specifically said that they started with a 80's synth concept but soon just started to do whatever and have fun with it. the album was never going to be cohesive tbh. 

• Thanks 2

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Winged

• Frozen99

• helen2U

• Pop Music Aussie

she needs to release Heavenly Body and Drum on streaming ASAP :gaycat5:

• Thanks 2

I’m not sure why she hasn’t??? Is she planning on doing something with these songs?

30 minutes ago, Babar2009 said:

I’m not sure why she hasn’t??? Is she planning on doing something with these songs?

Maybe a re-release and one will get a "single-treatment"??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Schami66 said:

Maybe a re-release and one will get a "single-treatment"??

Omg imagine a video Heavenly Body :WAP:

We desperately need one for Vegas High too. If she did a rerelease, I would hope she’d include Piano, Hello, Running, and Heartbreak City. 
I really don’t think we’ll get a re-release though. I believe she’s moved onto a new album and will try to get it out late 2024

• Thanks 1

With how short the era was, i assume there will be a Tension: The re-up! 

Edited by TensionThingz

On 12/24/2023 at 7:18 AM, Mocha said:

I wonder why they went up and were almost immediately pulled? :deadbanana4: 

• Like 1

I’d love her to round the tension era off with a video for Vegas high considering she’s spending next year doing Vegas. Then when that ends start a new era with a new record and then tour in 2025. And make it a stadium tour!! It’s time for kylie to be respected like a stadium artist. She can pull the numbers and put on a spectacle 

• Like 2

I have a feeling that Vegas High will get a single treatment and the music video will be live from Vegas.

• Like 2

On 12/24/2023 at 9:18 AM, Mocha said:

thank god both of them are sitting pretty on tension deluxe page on my Apple Music library :santa:

Edited by theweekend
  • Haha 2

On 12/28/2023 at 12:04 PM, Shoful said:

Omg imagine a video Heavenly Body :WAP:

We desperately need one for Vegas High too. If she did a rerelease, I would hope she’d include Piano, Hello, Running, and Heartbreak City. 
I really don’t think we’ll get a re-release though. I believe she’s moved onto a new album and will try to get it out late 2024

A heavenly body video would be everything 

• Like 1

The way she's been acting, I think Hold On To Now is the last single. :rip: This era has been so weird. 

• Like 1

this era started like the best since aphrodite and after tension it totally collapsed... what a shame.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

this era started like the best since aphrodite and after tension it totally collapsed... what a shame.

right? :rip: what happened here

• Like 2

Hold on to now, Things we do for love, One more time, Hands, Story, Love train, Just imaginé.....

All deserved MVs!!!!!

:biblio:

7 hours ago, halcyonday said:

right? :rip: what happened here

vegas i guess .. but they saw the era was doing amazing, why not plan out an actual era.. this whole thing felt like a promo for padam then tension debut week promo and bye. :skull: 

27 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

vegas i guess .. but they saw the era was doing amazing, why not plan out an actual era.. this whole thing felt like a promo for padam then tension debut week promo and bye. :skull: 

It's a shame and whatever but the album is good so... All of us won, I guess.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

They usually stop the promo once the album is released. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Schami66 said:

It's a shame and whatever but the album is good so... All of us won, I guess.

well but that was our point, the album is so good it deserved everything her last two eras with bmg got, that's why we're frustrated with the, well, nothing we got after the release week. 

Just now, Elvenpath said:

They usually stop the promo once the album is released. 

yeah but i mean HOTN has no vid, no 4th/final single, we got a dua collab last time, golden got almost all songs performed live, no tour just vegas..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

"Hands" needs to be a single ! 

• Like 1

Kylie is my most played artist of 2024 so far! :gayliecat1:

In the last 24 hours:

-Tension entered my top 50 most played albums of all time.

-Kylie rose 2 spots on my most played artists of all time list, to #7. Coincidentally, she jumped over Lorde and Troye Sivan and thus became my most played artist from Oceania. 

• Like 3