Kylie Minogue - 'Tension'

T.O.A.D.S.

20 minutes ago, campelo said:

Do we have a cover version of this photo?

spacer.png

You mean the album cover?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Winged

• Frozen99

• helen2U

• Pop Music Aussie

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

You mean the album cover?

I mean a variation of this "full" pic 

On 12/18/2023 at 9:59 PM, campelo said:

nope

What happened to the HOTN music video?

Guess it's time to bully teamkylie :biblio:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TensionThingz said:

What happened to the HOTN music video?

Guess it's time to bully teamkylie :biblio:

Watch it being the Visualizer. lol

• Haha 2

I still don't get how she released Padam Padam and Tension as singles, had all the hype for this era and decided to leave her strong markets to go to the USA, rot in Vegas and just abandon any marketing for the record. :rip:

This album had everything to be her biggest era since Aphrodite, lmao.

Edited by tiagol88
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

I still don't get how she released Padam Padam and Tension as singles, had all the hype for this era and decided to leave her strong markets to go to the USA, rot in Vegas and just abandon any marketing for the record. :rip:

This album had everything to be her biggest era since Aphrodite, lmao.

I have to agree, although I doubt they expected Padam Padam to be a hit. Tension was completely ignored by the GP so I think they just were lucky Padam did its thing. Besides, she released an album almost 2-3 years and she really spoils her fanbase. Can't really complain with Kylie imo. 

• Like 1

It really feels like the era is over. I thought she had at least 1-2 mv ready to release while being in Vegas.

I honestly think Kylie is already busy thinking or even making the next album or preparing a deluxe for this. But I wish we would get at least one more music video. 

• Like 1

The promo for Disco was so extensive, I was sorta expecting the same for Tension... I can't believe we didn't even get a video for HOTN...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Maroonx said:

The promo for Disco was so extensive, I was sorta expecting the same for Tension... I can't believe we didn't even get a video for HOTN...

Same here, with disco we got 7 mv and now we get nothing but 2..... And Px2 was bigger than all those singles combined lmao!

• Like 1

i lowkey think she simply just doesn’t care about this album that much :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

Yeah it doesn’t feel like she’s enthusiastic about the album at all, and it’s not just the promo but also the fact that she only ever performed 4 songs from the album (1 of them only once) despite having a bunch of opportunities – Radio 2 In The Park, the Shepherds Bush Empire gig, An Audience With, and Vegas. By this time in the Golden / Disco eras she had already performed basically the entire albums at the Kylie presents Golden shows or at Infinite Disco (she even did Radio On live on TV in 2018). 

Someone on here said this album feels like a project made to justify touring (or Vegas in this case), and I kinda believe that. I look at Tension as a transitional album as I’m fairly certain that Padam Padam ignited something in Kylie that we will see the fruits of in the next project. Whether that’s a more cutting-edge sound or a pursuit for singles success is yet to be seen, but I’m sure it will be exciting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

i remember we all laughed when someone compared it to britney jean, an excuse album for vegas and well, who's laughing now.. :clownny:

5 hours ago, RT Air said:

Whether that’s a more cutting-edge sound

PLEASE!

f558b19254f778eb3a25647e8n.gif

Edited by Frozen99

49 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

She's doing Vegas now to fund an elaborate tour for 2025, trust. 

Hopefully she’s taking the weeks she has off in between to record an entire album of Padam, Tension, Drum, Heavenly Body, and Vegas Highs

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Hopefully she’s taking the weeks she has off in between to record an entire album of Padam, Tension, Drum, Heavenly Body, and Vegas Highs

She's probably already doing that from Vegas.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I can’t wait to see her next month. It’s probably my only chance to see her in the States.

If anyone knows the most recent setlist, has she been performing The One still/at all? I’ve been keeping most of the show as much of a secret as possible. The CBS interview showed far too much for my liking

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

I can’t wait to see her next month. It’s probably my only chance to see her in the States.

If anyone knows the most recent setlist, has she been performing The One still/at all? I’ve been keeping most of the show as much of a secret as possible. The CBS interview showed far too much for my liking

I don't see it on the setlist. 

2 hours ago, Popboi. said:

She's probably already doing that from Vegas.

That’s what I’m hoping for

Beyond a few standout tracks, I didn’t enjoy this album much or its sound production that was supposed to be nostalgic for some. Although she was on good form vocally and I did appreciate the increase in video budget.

On 12/18/2023 at 8:59 PM, campelo said:

I did a cover to have a „special edition“ or re release to have all Tension session songs housed in one album.

Facetune-10-10-2023-17-53-33.jpg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Shoful said:

Listening to drum and heavenly body and I’m so baffled why the album didn’t sound like these songs after padam. BUT I’m thinking padam was a late inclusion and all the songs and direction we’re already signed off on. 

So annoying I hope she does a re-release with these songs like a fame monster style 

• Like 2