Kylie Minogue - 'Tension'

T.O.A.D.S.

1 hour ago, Mitsouko said:

I Love It (Extended Mix) > every Tension song besides the title track and Hands :katie:

I Love It is top3 favorite tracks from DISCO but the Extended Mix was not it. Monday Blues Extended Mix >>>>>>> All the other mixes :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Winged

• Frozen99

• helen2U

• Pop Music Aussie

Disco is the superior disco, we love tension but the truth is hard: say something, supernova, I love it, dance floor darling :clap3:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Winged said:

spacer.png

She knows her fanbase buys everything she sell (I mean, EVERYTHING), we deserve better than this mess, I've been kinda disappointed with the quality n distribution of the products this era, from the messy art of the albums (Extended Mixes, Tension single comes to mind) to the merchandise at Vegas and the awful shipping prices of her store, and now this is just enough, we deserve better than this, I'm cancelling my black vinyl order.

• Like 1

Once she moves on fully from the “Tension” era, I anticipate her next album will revolve around 90’s dance/ house music. She would be a fool not to expand upon her tangential relationship with Ina Wroldsen who is more than capable of writing a steady supply of tunes. I think Biff needs a break and Kylie should cut him loose again and position Lostboy as her main, lead producer like she did with Stuart Price during the “Aphrodite” era.

Edited by Dante Silva
  • Like 3

yea some takes in here have confused me since day 1 - like Vegas High I'm so sorry but it is such a basic chorus? And she just goes IIIIIiiiiIIIIIiiiiiiIIII in a really nasally voice no no no ma'am 

Heavenly Body whew 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Anyone received her signed print? I’m shocked how low-res it was printed. :biblio:

spacer.png

Edited by Junlin
  • Like 1

banner.jpg

BEST FEMALE SINGLE OF THE YEAR

Round 17 / Top 20!!!

Kylie Padam Padam & Tension.... Still surviving :eek:

Votes are so Tied VOTE HERE:

Good Luck to Kylie :party:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

banner.jpg

BEST FEMALE SINGLE OF THE YEAR

Round 17 / Top 20!!!

Kylie Padam Padam & Tension.... Still surviving :eek:

Votes are so Tied VOTE HERE:

Good Luck to Kylie :party:

As they should :clap3:

Heavenly Body officially became my fav song from Tension. Honestly it may be in my top 10 Kylie songs of all time. I will never forgive her for including 0 out of 10 instead of HB on the album. We could have gotten an extended version of this masterpiece...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

She is such a fool.. padam and heavenly body are the best two songs and she didn’t even include HB  on the main or deluxe main album

2 hours ago, Babar2009 said:

She is such a fool.. padam and heavenly body are the best two songs and she didn’t even include HB  on the main or deluxe main album

and it still ain't available on streaming :dies: wasted on a stupid limited edition.

• Like 3

If she had released heavenly body straight after padam with a slick and cool club video or maybe futuristic-ey like the padam video  - the kids would have eaten it up. Is it too late for this? :coffee:

Edited by Babar2009
  • Like 1

Can't wait for the extended mixes. I've just checked the lenghts of the tracks. Vegas High being over 5 minutes fills me with joy. It's a shame they haven't done extended mixes for the 3 deluxe tracks. Love Train and Just Imagine would benefit from extended mixes imo. Especially since they already had to split the album into 2LPs, they could have easily fit those 3 extra tracks.

• Like 2

On 11/22/2023 at 9:20 AM, AM98GJ said:

yea some takes in here have confused me since day 1 - like Vegas High I'm so sorry but it is such a basic chorus? And she just goes IIIIIiiiiIIIIIiiiiiiIIII in a really nasally voice no no no ma'am 

Heavenly Body whew 

Do not disrespect Vegas High

On 11/22/2023 at 8:59 AM, Dante Silva said:

Once she moves on fully from the “Tension” era, I anticipate her next album will revolve around 90’s dance/ house music. She would be a fool not to expand upon her tangential relationship with Ina Wroldsen who is more than capable of writing a steady supply of tunes. I think Biff needs a break and Kylie should cut him loose again and position Lostboy as her main, lead producer like she did with Stuart Price during the “Aphrodite” era.

I'd love nothing more. Send this to her and her team asap

On 11/21/2023 at 11:25 AM, Romova99 said:

She knows her fanbase buys everything she sell (I mean, EVERYTHING), we deserve better than this mess, I've been kinda disappointed with the quality n distribution of the products this era, from the messy art of the albums (Extended Mixes, Tension single comes to mind) to the merchandise at Vegas and the awful shipping prices of her store, and now this is just enough, we deserve better than this, I'm cancelling my black vinyl order.

Yeah it's giving poor management and low budget like why 

17 hours ago, AdrianNicki said:

Can't wait for the extended mixes. I've just checked the lenghts of the tracks. Vegas High being over 5 minutes fills me with joy. It's a shame they haven't done extended mixes for the 3 deluxe tracks. Love Train and Just Imagine would benefit from extended mixes imo. Especially since they already had to split the album into 2LPs, they could have easily fit those 3 extra tracks.

Yeah you would think the two tracks with no bridges, no final explosive choruses and under 3 minutes would get extended mixes but alas

On 11/24/2023 at 3:59 AM, Babar2009 said:

When are we getting Heavenly Body available everywhere like this is getting ridiculous 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm going to the ITV taping at Royal Albert Hall on Friday :WAP:

Seated for the guest performers + celebrity questions (assuming they'll do this like they did at Adele's)! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, djcalpal said:

I'm going to the ITV taping at Royal Albert Hall on Friday :WAP:

Seated for the guest performers + celebrity questions (assuming they'll do this like they did at Adele's)! 

You have to spill absolutely everything  :jonny5: so jealous n happy for you sis

• Like 2

Tension is the #1 Album on my 2023 Apple Music Replay :jonny:

• Like 1

She really dropped this album and left her biggest markets with no promo to go to Vegas huh...:rip:

1 hour ago, tiagol88 said:

She really dropped this album and left her biggest markets with no promo to go to Vegas huh...:rip:

She didn’t really promote before the album drop either minus some pre taped interview. Almost nothing for the three months after Padam and post album…