Kylie Minogue - 'Tension'

T.O.A.D.S.

1 hour ago, Frozen99 said:

our last hope is after vegas finishes since maybe she's not allowed due to vegas exklusivity... our last hope :chick3:

I really hope so, cuz rumors are that she wont tour this album. She's going to do some festivals and record the next one 

• Confused 1

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Winged

• Frozen99

• helen2U

• Pop Music Aussie

12 hours ago, Crashed said:

Now Kylie™ needs to drop the Bonus Deluxe Edition to celebrate!

f558b19254f778eb3a25647e8n.gif

that's her shooting my/our desire to have the bonus tracks on streaming right dead +the BL anniversary edition, +touring, like pow

Edited by helen2U
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, RIKI232 said:

I really hope so, cuz rumors are that she wont tour this album. She's going to do some festivals and record the next one 

i mean, if she doesn't have booked venues it's over because after covid, everyone and their grandma are touring... wasted momentum, vegas couldn't have come in a worse time for fans. i wish she did it during the america-pandering golden.

Just now, Frozen99 said:

wasted momentum, vegas couldn't have come in a worse time for fans. 

This! And after not touring DISCO, it would be another huge disappointment 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RIKI232 said:

This! And after not touring DISCO, it would be another huge disappointment 

infinite disco was so amazing but she had no choice because covid but now...

dpc7kzbyqrjd.gif

plus no info on the BL20th anniversary, the bonus track edition on streaming... after the album dropped, they just gave up on everything idk.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, RIKI232 said:

Real question is where is the tour announcement?

She doesn't have any venues booked for next year, so a tour it's not happening. 

3 minutes ago, campelo said:

it will definitely be interesting if she has ANY plans for next year, other than recording a new album which we shall have previews of like we had with tension - I dare say her vegas stay will be extended

Edited by helen2U

1 minute ago, helen2U said:

it will definitely be interesting if she has ANY plans for next year, other than recording a new album which we shall have previews of like we had with tension - I dare say her vegas stay will be extended

I think she will be already recording the album, she only does 4 concerts per month until May :bloo: or even if she extends it 

25 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

infinite disco was so amazing but she had no choice because covid but now...

dpc7kzbyqrjd.gif

plus no info on the BL20th anniversary, the bonus track edition on streaming... after the album dropped, they just gave up on everything idk.

The thing is that she had venues booked for the Disco Tour then the rest is history :redface:

1 minute ago, campelo said:

I think she will be already recording the album, she only does 4 concerts per month until May :bloo: or even if she extends it 

there would be room for stuff after may though 

1 minute ago, campelo said:

The thing is that she had venues booked for the Disco Tour then the rest is history :redface:

:ducky:

23 minutes ago, campelo said:

30 minutes ago, campelo said:

depressing.

26 minutes ago, campelo said:

Really?! I always didn't understand uhy she didnt tour post pandemic like Dua

8 minutes ago, RIKI232 said:

Really?! I always didn't understand uhy she didnt tour post pandemic like Dua

I think she already moved on from the disco era following the pandemic recovery

Just now, campelo said:

I think she already moved on from the disco era following the pandemic recovery

We truly lost

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

Kylegend really loves torturing us this era. She was plugging one single for 4 months, dropped the album then went on hiatus, teased BL20 with a towel and then gave us crickets, merch is her worst ever, spent 3 years talking about being excited to tour again only to not tour, locks herself into a Vegas restaurant for 6 months with $1000 seats, puts out extra tracks on streaming for 5 minutes… :gaycat7:

What have we done to deserve this :chick3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

10 minutes ago, RT Air said:

Kylegend really loves torturing us this era. She was plugging one single for 4 months, dropped the album then went on hiatus, teased BL20 with a towel and then gave us crickets, merch is her worst ever, spent 3 years talking about being excited to tour again only to not tour, locks herself into a Vegas restaurant for 6 months with $1000 seats, puts out extra tracks on streaming for 5 minutes… :gaycat7:

Lol the accuracy! Im still post-traumatic of how DISCO era got such poor treatment 

2 hours ago, RT Air said:

...and the fact we made tension be on par with disco (at least debuts :dies:and then we get this, which is, nothing. she better perform tension and HOTN on the K17 tour. 

3 hours ago, RT Air said:

I’m dead!

I’d actually prefer a new album next year and then for her to tour after that. Her golden tour and that festival run after were kinda getting stale for me. So for her to have 3 new albums to tour from and the fact she hasn’t had a tour since 2019, that would excite me and would wanna make me go. I love the idea of her in the round like she hinted for disco but with songs from tension and I guess new ones… 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i really REALLY hope she announces a tour next year and South America is in it. I think she can sell out at least 2 dates in Buenos Aires. Movistar Arena is perfect for her

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Asparagus Spears said:

I’d actually prefer a new album next year and then for her to tour after that. Her golden tour and that festival run after were kinda getting stale for me. So for her to have 3 new albums to tour from and the fact she hasn’t had a tour since 2019, that would excite me and would wanna make me go. I love the idea of her in the round like she hinted for disco but with songs from tension and I guess new ones… 

yes coz I am tired of the old stuff even if they are huge hits, I want the shiny ones from disco and tension 

I think vegas is the tour, I think she will spend the time in Vegas and once back in the UK (for the audience with) recording the new album, when she finished vegas in May I think we will hear about the new album. Looking at the setlist for vegas it was more a Greatest hits type thing. 

Any news about the remixes for "hold on to now" ? 

• Like 1

If the Tension remixes are anything to go by, we will get the HOTN ones with the KM17 lead

• Haha 3