Kylie Minogue - 'Tension'

T.O.A.D.S.

3 minutes ago, Shoful said:

HB demo was leaked only a couple weeks ago. It sounds awful lol

thanks for letting me know, it does sound awful but the end result is a masterpiece. CHEF'S KISS

• Like 1

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Winged

• Frozen99

• helen2U

• Pop Music Aussie

Finally!!! Now drop the Super Deluxe Bonus Extended Ex-Tension Vinyl!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, xokuba said:

Finally!!! Now drop the Super Deluxe Bonus Extended Ex-Tension Vinyl!

was coming to say this!!

• Like 1

I want my 6 bucks BACK! :fish2:

Kidding, it's great having the songs now available. I had them as local files but you cannot cast them.

• Like 1

Heavenly Body finally getting the spotlight(.mp3) it deserves :jonny4:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RT Air said:

Heavenly Body finally getting the spotlight(.mp3) it deserves :jonny4:

amen for the whole church of tension

• Like 1

1 hour ago, helen2U said:

NO WAAAAAAY edit1 I can't find them on spotify I am panicking

edit2 just on apple music :( 

edit3 FOUND 'EM OMG

HOLY HELL

her team has a nack for posting and removing this lmfao. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

I wonder why it was removed

Do we know if they were ever up in the US? I'm thinking the release went up too early, because I feel like they would have announced it. 

By the time I came in here, it wasn't on Apple Music so I just assumed it would be coming at midnight :deadbanana4:

Edited by stephen1108

10 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

Do we know if they were ever up in the US? I'm thinking the release went up too early, because I feel like they would have announced it. 

By the time I came in here, it wasn't on Apple Music so I just assumed it would be coming at midnight :deadbanana4:

I remember the deluxe she announced on her site to purchase was available around I think 2 PM EST? So maybe it’ll be around the same time?

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

I remember the deluxe she announced on her site to purchase was available around I think 2 PM EST? So maybe it’ll be around the same time?

I think so, they're showing up on Spotify but can't be played so I think they will become available after a little time.

Oh but wow, what a moment.

The Vegas clips give me hope that in an arena setting, a baby version of this is what Kylie might serve for the still-hypothetical Tension Tour. Be still my gay heart :jonny:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PaloSanto said:

it's not on mine :sad: 

1 hour ago, stephen1108 said:

HOLY HELL

yeah I did listen to them a few times until seein that they are greyed out and I am a lil pissed off not gonna lie-lie-lie

• Like 1

They also removed the album as a whole off of spotify. I call BS.

30 minutes ago, helen2U said:

They also removed the album as a whole off of spotify. I call BS.

it is on my spotify, maybe it is regional?

3 minutes ago, MilanY said:

it is on my spotify, maybe it is regional?

i had the songs in my playlist and greyed out after listening to them and the rest of the songs did show up because they exist on the other deluxe album, but I don't understand what they do honestly

What’s with her team constantly uploading stuff accidentally and taking them down minutes later? :deadvision: 

It happened with the 7” singles, then with Extension, and now this. Not that any of these are groundbreaking moments of the era, but it’s quite unprofessional.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RT Air said:

What’s with her team constantly uploading stuff accidentally and taking them down minutes later? :deadvision: 

It happened with the 7” singles, then with Extension, and now this. Not that any of these are groundbreaking moments of the era, but it’s quite unprofessional.

yes they dont show up on apple music even if I change location to US. It really is disappointing as the songs were released already. First multiple versions of the album until we got the deluxe with bonus tracks I can understand and now this?

32 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

They were up initially for sure, I was just listening to the whole album but they were removed by the time I got to them on the track list.

were for sure getting 2XL Deluxe album at some point

• Like 1