Kylie Minogue - 'Tension'

T.O.A.D.S.

1 minute ago, Dante Silva said:

Funny how “Love Unlimited” and “Do It” came from totally different origins, yet the size of both file containers doubled from 4 to 8 mb, whilst the actual bit rates remained the same.

Anyone who drops below 128 kbps (as in the case of “Do It”) has no dignity.

anyone who releases clips of songs instead of making fans' day by releasing in full &asking for money have no dignity in my opinion. jbb sharing the ''slightly HQ'' version of do it made my day though. made me jump up and down in joy over it, much like tension outtakes. do it was 192kbps/5.33mb, jbb's is 320kbps/8.5mb, so whilst I don't care about the numbers much it does sound better. 

• Like 3

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Winged

• Frozen99

• helen2U

• Pop Music Aussie

16 minutes ago, helen2U said:

anyone who releases clips of songs instead of making fans' day by releasing in full &asking for money have no dignity in my opinion. jbb sharing the ''slightly HQ'' version of do it made my day though. made me jump up and down in joy over it, much like tension outtakes. do it was 192kbps/5.33mb, jbb's is 320kbps/8.5mb, so whilst I don't care about the numbers much it does sound better. 

Cool, enjoy x

BzrYFNg.jpg

Until you listen through speakers larger than a pancake.

Edited by Dante Silva
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dante Silva said:

Cool, enjoy x

BzrYFNg.jpg

I did actually :heart::celestial3:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Dante Silva said:

Cool, enjoy x

Do you need a hug or something?

1 minute ago, Dante Silva said:

Not me honey. But you have a good day.

You let me know honey, you too. Online Hug Fairy is always ready to share.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, JBB said:

Attention Seeker. If my trader friend keeps the deal. I haven't seen nothing yet.

thank you for sharing with us what we love kylie we thank you for giving us this rarities, may all the blessings fall on you! thank you so much! 

• Like 1

Always grateful to anyone solid who leaks when they can in decent quality and keeps the train moving. There are always going to be some leaked songs that are better than others.

As much as I love Body Language and pretty much every song that leaked from that album, Attention Seeker doesn't really sound that exciting based on that snippet we got. Unless the whole song is just better. But my taste in music is questionable at times. Still waiting for Kyliewood in full.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dante Silva said:

Always grateful to anyone solid who leaks when they can in decent quality and keeps the train moving. There are always going to be some leaked songs that are better than others.

We are lucky to have the songs at all. I’m just greatful we have these to listen to or understand what the orginal sound of the album was. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Pop Music Aussie said:

We are lucky to have the songs at all. I’m just greatful we have these to listen to or understand what the orginal sound of the album was. 

I’m not saying we are not. I am fine with those who decide they are either a trader (with a financial motive) or a fan who is on this journey for the sheer love of music who wishes to share empathy and bond with other fans.

However, when (on occasion) someone blurs the line by identifying as one and then behaving like the other (re bitrates), as a fan I simply don’t expect to be pissed on and told it’s raining.

Edited by Dante Silva

13 minutes ago, Dante Silva said:

I’m not saying we are not. I am fine with those who decide they are either a trader (with a financial motive) or a fan who is on this journey for the sheer love of music who wishes to share empathy and bond with other fans.

However, when (on occasion) someone blurs the line by identifying as one and then behaving like the other (re bitrates), as a fan I simply don’t expect to be pissed on and told it’s raining.

From what I understand and can see the rip is from a different source when looking at the code. He has done so much for us etc. let’s just all hug it out

• Like 2

Reorganised my Kylie collection this weekend

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 10

14 hours ago, Pop Music Aussie said:

Reorganised my Kylie collection this weekend

spacer.png

and I am here like I only have the x album - I'll do some damage on ebay though sometime

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Shoful said:

HEAVENLY BODY AND DRUM ARE OUT ON STREAMING NOW :WAP:

NO WAAAAAAY edit1 I can't find them on spotify I am panicking

edit2 just on apple music :( 

edit3 FOUND 'EM OMG

Edited by helen2U
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, raven said:

she is sick for witholding these...

IZO3.gif

I was LOSING my darn mind over HB

1 minute ago, helen2U said:

I was LOSING my darn mind over HB

the fact that 0/10 made it onto the standard but not these

IZO3.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, raven said:

the fact that 0/10 made it onto the standard but not these

IZO3.gif

yeah, and I dont listen to that at all, I'd rather listen to tension 100 times straight

The absolute upgrade these both got from the demos is the craziest part. Imagine the other unreleased getting this kinda upgrade :WAP:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Shoful said:

The absolute upgrade these both got from the demos is the craziest part. Imagine the other unreleased getting this kinda upgrade :WAP:

i didnt find HB a few months ago maybe because I had no clue

1 minute ago, helen2U said:

i didnt find HB a few months ago maybe because I had no clue

HB demo was leaked only a couple weeks ago. It sounds awful lol

• Like 1