Top Posters In This Topic

• Winged

• Frozen99

• helen2U

• Pop Music Aussie

18 hours ago, Bicassie said:

Vegas asks for a greatest hits show

she gave it…stop crying 

Yeah and she has more “greatest hits” than the ones she plucked. 

And considering there’s a handful of songs that were considered flop singles, I don’t think that’s what she’s aiming for. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dante Silva said:

Does anyone fancy have like photoshop or something to give Kylie a natural flesh tone?

pozl6Fg.jpg

the one I found from alllp from deviantart is super high resolution, just go to deviantart, I couldn't link the BIG one

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dante Silva said:

Does anyone fancy have like photoshop or something to give Kylie a natural flesh tone?

pozl6Fg.jpg

This is so much better already. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

Yeah and she has more “greatest hits” than the ones she plucked. 

And considering there’s a handful of songs that were considered flop singles, I don’t think that’s what she’s aiming for. 

Well she cant do them all in a 75 min set

she basically did all the fanfaves that were expected and those were most of the setlist 

29 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

This is so much better already. 

I still prefer the flesh tone edit from the previous page to another edit with color

Just now, Bicassie said:

Well she cant do them all in a 75 min set

she basically did all the fanfaves that were expected and those were most of the setlist 

and night one was a huge party, she deff had lots of fun

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pop Music Aussie said:

And the girls you pass by 

know your about to take them for a ride

and they all begin to talk like

attention seeker o

with your boom boom loudspeaker 

:clap3:College Basketball GIF by Ole Miss Rebels

Coming soon...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, JBB said:

Coming soon...

JBB, do you have DO IT in higher quality?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, helen2U said:

JBB, do you have DO IT in higher quality?

Yes, sligthly better quality. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, JBB said:

can you please bless us santa?

2 hours ago, JBB said:

Coming soon...

Yes what a song 

11 minutes ago, helen2U said:

can you please bless us santa?

I already have. You've been blessed. Check usual place. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, JBB said:

I already have. You've been blessed. Check usual place. 

Santa, THANK YOU

5 minutes ago, Pop Music Aussie said:

Yes what a song 

Attention Seeker. If my trader friend keeps the deal. I haven't seen nothing yet.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JBB said:

Nobody here has ever been nasty to you or given you any reason to treat us like fools. It is clearly inconvenient for you that Spek exists and any bull by anyone can be seen straight through in a second. 

“Do It” (October Leak coded in a 192 kbps file container):

STMOUXm.jpg

“Do It” (November Leak coded in a 320 kbps file container):

qu7bQhw.jpg

Your credibility dies a little bit more with each and every lie told. You are either with the fans or you really are a trader playing unnecessary games.

There are at least 20 other as yet un-leaked Kylie tracks lined up, that are not in the public domain at all that could leak (but have not yet).

So it is completely foolish to keep re-presenting the same low bitrate songs (already in the public domain), in differently coded file containers and pretending each one is an upgrade in bitrate and quality each time (when it is not).

Your reasoning for holding back “Love Unlimited” in HQ made sense (as that is earmarked for the 2024 “Tension” re-pack and therefore has legitimate, future commercial value).

”Do It”, on the other hand (as you well know) is a track abandoned 20 years ago, recorded for “Body Language” and even if that album does get a 20th Anniversary vinyl re-pack, “Do It” will not be on it as they will follow the same formatting of the previous “Impossible Princess” reissue.

You are free to do as you wish and you of course are not obliged to leak anything, just stop lying. Okay?

Edited by Dante Silva
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Dante Silva said:

Nobody here has ever been nasty to you or given you any reason to treat us like fools. It is clearly inconvenient for you that Spek exists and any bull by anyone can be seen straight through in a second. 

STMOUXm.jpg

qu7bQhw.jpg

Your credibility dies a little bit more with each and every lie told. You are either with the fans or you really are a trader playing unnecessary games.

There are at least 20 other as yet un-leaked Kylie tracks lined up, that are not in the public domain at all that could leak (but have not yet).

So it is completely foolish to keep re-presenting the same low bitrate songs (already in the public domain), in differently coded file containers and pretending each one is an upgrade in bitrate and quality each time (when it is not).

Your reasoning for holding back “Love Unlimited” in HQ made sense (as that is earmarked for the 2024 “Tension” re-pack and therefore has legitimate, future commercial value).

”Do It”, on the other hand (as you well know) is a track abandoned 20 years ago, recorded for “Body Language” and even if that album does get a 20th Anniversary vinyl re-pack, “Do It” will not be on it as they will follow the same formatting of the previous “Impossible Princess” reissue.

You are free to do as you wish and you of course are not obliged to leak anything, just stop lying. Okay?

I'm getting really tired of you. I said I have "Do It" in a sligthly better quality. That version is what was given to me a long time ago. If it's the same as the leaked one. I don't know, and I for sure don't care about. I don't run through my files with a parameter. I expect HQ when I'm trading, but some times the files are tampered with. Yes, I've been fooled many times, but certainly know now how to handle things properly. And you're absolutely right. I don't owe you or others anything! You most likely would never heard the outtakes from Tension you're been given. Be grateful. 🙏 

I'm still waiting for a trader friend to finalise the deal we made so "Attention Seeker" can be shared. He hasn't done what he's supposed to do yet for making this thing happen. By midnight the deal is off and there will be no leak of rare gems. I'll be off. Fair and square. If my credibility dies then, so let it be...

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Dante Silva said:

STMOUXm.jpg

qu7bQhw.jpg

Not the essay over an unreleased track

No, I can't share stuff that most likely will end up on X-Tension. You already have songs that most likely won't get a planned release.

23 minutes ago, JBB said:

I'm getting really tired of you. I said I have "Do It" in a sligthly better quality. That version is what was given to me a long time ago. If it's the same as the leaked one. I don't know, and I for sure don't care about. I don't run through my files with a parameter.

Not interacted with you in weeks. I’m not going to sit back and not call out BS paraded as the real deal. It’s simple common sense for even basic fans to use Spek but essential for anyone with any experience in trade negotiations. That is a very simple basic tool of the game and not something that should piss you off unless (for some reason) you don’t want a simple piece of software to reveal the truth.

Edited by Dante Silva

4 minutes ago, Dante Silva said:

Not interacted with you in weeks. I’m not going to sit back and not call out BS paraded as the real deal. It’s simple common sense for even basic fans to use Spek but essential for anyone with any experience in trade negotiations. That is a very simple basic tool of the game and not something that should piss you off.

Well, I guess most of us "basic fans" don't use it and we for sure don't write a whole university essay about it. And who are you to call basic? 🤔 

Not all of us love to read our texts as much as you do.

43 minutes ago, JBB said:

I'm getting really tired of you. I said I have "Do It" in a sligthly better quality. That version is what was given to me a long time ago. If it's the same as the leaked one. I don't know, and I for sure don't care about. I don't run through my files with a parameter. I expect HQ when I'm trading, but some times the files are tampered with. Yes, I've been fooled many times, but certainly know now how to handle things properly. And you're absolutely right. I don't owe you or others anything! You most likely would never heard the outtakes from Tension you're been given. Be grateful. 🙏 

I'm still waiting for a trader friend to finalise the deal we made so "Attention Seeker" can be shared. He hasn't done what he's supposed to do yet for making this thing happen. By midnight the deal is off and there will be no leak of rare gems. I'll be off. Fair and square. If my credibility dies then, so let it be...

I am so happy to have the tension outtakes, they are liquid gold. And all the others like Colour My Life, and there are plenty of folks who are grateful to have someone in the fan and kylie corner who shares when they certainly do not have to and fights against traders who otherwise would LOVE to sell them. God's work.

how do you know that? can't wait to see if that comes true and if yes, what other outtakes make that version. that would be incredible. 

2 minutes ago, JBB said:

Well, I guess most of us "basic fans" don't use it and we for sure don't write a whole university essay about it. And who are you to call basic? 🤔 

Not all of us love to read our texts as much as you do.

Talk that talk, deviate from lousy bit rates all you want. Anyone, who sees you taking issue with being called out on Spek readouts can make up their own mind as to why that is.

Funny how “Love Unlimited” and “Do It” came from totally different origins, yet the size of both file containers doubled from 4 to 8 mb, whilst the actual bit rates remained the same.

Anyone who drops below 128 kbps (as in the case of “Do It”) has no dignity.