Kylie Minogue - 'Tension'

T.O.A.D.S.

The fact that City Games album was real doesn't surprise me.  What surprises me that Slow made them allegedly change direction because the album doesn't really changed sonically that much and Slow is like the only song that sonically sticks out.

Anyway... I don't like how Tension seems to be forgotten about by Kylie and the label. It seems like she talks more about how she wants to go to the studio and record new stuff than talk about the album that was released a month ago. 

• Like 1

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Winged

• Frozen99

• helen2U

• Pop Music Aussie

43 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

The fact that City Games album was real doesn't surprise me.  What surprises me that Slow made them allegedly change direction because the album doesn't really changed sonically that much and Slow is like the only song that sonically sticks out.

Anyway... I don't like how Tension seems to be forgotten about by Kylie and the label. It seems like she talks more about how she wants to go to the studio and record new stuff than talk about the album that was released a month ago. 

I think the problem is that the main attention and direction is the vegas shows, so the album has become 2nd class. At least for those that are not able to attend vegas we have the audience with in the next couple of months

• Like 1

On 10/23/2023 at 7:53 PM, Achilles. said:

and yet Go Hard Or Go Home is nowhere to be found. :deadbanana2:

Yet it still somehow its way into my top ten most played Kylie songs :gayliecat1:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AdrianNicki said:

I Think slow represents that mixture of French beauty and rock and roll she has with the images on her album. The direction they were originally were going for was a US based pop urban record which you can hear clearly on all the rejected songs. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Yet it still somehow its way into my top ten most played Kylie songs :gayliecat1:

I miss it a lot. I had it on iTunes back on the day but obviously lost it when I made the switch to Spotify. I’ve played Aphrodite close to two dozen times this year, and it always feels like an incomplete ending without it. :chick3:

29 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

I miss it a lot. I had it on iTunes back on the day but obviously lost it when I made the switch to Spotify. I’ve played Aphrodite close to two dozen times this year, and it always feels like an incomplete ending without it. :chick3:

you can still play it on spotify (on desktop) via itunes using local files. heartstrings & mighty rivers > :foxaylove2:

10 hours ago, campelo said:

she is not touring this album :pukey:

imagine getting a viral hit 35 years in your career getting number 1 album in the UK and still not touring

:rip:

• Like 1

On 10/24/2023 at 1:06 PM, AdrianNicki said:

Queen, I want the same thing for her :alexz:

Oof and there's an extended mix on the single release. Will they go 3 for 3 this era with unlistenable botched extendeds?

40 minutes ago, mike_int said:

HOTN single on Kylie wesbite:

ky2.jpgky1.jpg

spacer.png

Not them using again this photo Come On Please GIF by NBA

the lighting is not even flattering to her beautiful.mp3 face, and the cheap effect is even worse :rip:

On 10/25/2023 at 9:44 AM, Pop Music Aussie said:

I Think slow represents that mixture of French beauty and rock and roll she has with the images on her album. The direction they were originally were going for was a US based pop urban record which you can hear clearly on all the rejected songs. 

And the really odd Red Blooded Woman that stands out badly on the album. 

well at least we know HOTN is the third single now. The cover is... a choice but I'm digging the purple!

18 minutes ago, Junlin said:

the lighting is not even flattering to her beautiful.mp3 face, and the cheap effect is even worse :rip:

The effect is giving those free filters we have been using in 2012 in Pixrl app LOL

In general, lack of imagery this era is disappointing, I was hoping for a cool spread of photos from the desert shoot plus some of those studio color versions, it would be good combo, but nothing. Where are the days of IP,LY,F,BL, and X Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PaloSanto said:

well at least we know HOTN is the third single now. The cover is... a choice but I'm digging the purple!

I think it was knows fact HOTN will be a single, since apparently the video was shot in same time like Tension, hopefully it will be same quality at least and something original

On 10/19/2023 at 7:09 PM, helen2U said:

pls msg me with your email and it will be yours over wetransfer.com

I can send anyone who wants my unreleased collection, what I found so far, BL has over 30 demos in there, some demos with multiple versions

Please, can you send me it? Thank you

8 hours ago, gloamingtheplain said:

And the really odd Red Blooded Woman that stands out badly on the album. 

Yeah , However if you look at all the demos leaked it fits in perfectly to the 'City Games' theme. I love BL album but also love the concept of CG 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AdrianNicki said:

Soooo no remixes? Just extended version? Meh.

I am sure they will come. Look how long Tension remixes took. 

Looks like we will get a Extended Version of the album as well at some point. The Disco one was magic!

• Like 1