Kylie Minogue - 'Tension'

T.O.A.D.S.

58 minutes ago, Pop Music Aussie said:

Kylie’s next album should be a drug filed rave 

like this 

Loving this, what a hysterically wonderful idea.. 

(Can you imagine the literal ‘Bops’ for days that would hit the studio floor)?

She’d never go for it though (sadly) 🥲

Edited by Dante Silva

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Winged

• Frozen99

• helen2U

• Pop Music Aussie

do it is cool, the vocals are kinda annoying in some parts but i guess it's the worse quality of the actual track. could've been a cute b-side.

Edited by Frozen99

Just now, Maroonx said:

I have this feeling she will release a video for "Vegan High" on November 3rd, as a celebration of her residency.

I HOPE SO!

31 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Is Tension (the song) the best song she’s ever made? I think so

:WAP:

It's up there :bird:

• Like 3

On 10/21/2023 at 6:46 AM, Pop Music Aussie said:

Kylie’s next album should be a drug filed rave 

like this 

Let's Get to It would've been one of her best albums if it was all house-y like this. :clap3:

45 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

Let's Get to It would've been one of her best albums if it was all house-y like this. :clap3:

It was definitely a choice to follow “Rhythm of Love” up with an album mostly inspired by Rn’B and New Jack Swing. I kind of wish she never had creative control over LGTI, and instead allowed SAW to deliver her a further four bangers in the vein of the ROL singles.

1 hour ago, Dante Silva said:

It was definitely a choice to follow “Rhythm of Love” up with an album mostly inspired by Rn’B and New Jack Swing. I kind of wish she never had creative control over LGTI, and instead allowed SAW to deliver her a further four bangers in the vein of the ROL singles.

thank god that wasn't the case, she'd have ended like katy perry. she took a risk which shaped her career, she said so herself with these 90s albums we'd not have LY and so on. honestly, even if i don't listen to these albums often (tho IP is in my kylie's trinity) i'd rather have a flop album where my fave creatively expressed herself than a manufactured ****.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 10/21/2023 at 4:47 AM, PaloSanto said:

yeah the remixes arent giving but maybe this means they're ready to move on to single 3. Padam was red, Tension was green. HOTN will be... blue?

the Discoprint ig

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSC1k-weBoeH8th3e41REl7bDJ3arRsxxsC454tXecIcgeTflGv-JRg0ZNqpzI7zbaHGZI&usqp=CAU

wear green if you're the best song on the album

wear red if you're the second best song on the album

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

whatever single 3 ends up being I'm willing to bet it's gonna be pushed the week her ITV special airs.

As long as the video isnt the performance video like Real Groove tho :redface:

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

thank god that wasn't the case, she'd have ended like katy perry. she took a risk which shaped her career, she said so herself with these 90s albums we'd not have LY and so on. honestly, even if i don't listen to these albums often (tho IP is in my kylie's trinity) i'd rather have a flop album where my fave creatively expressed herself than a manufactured ****.

Kylie regards her deconstruction period encompassing KM94 and “Impossible Princess” to be her experimental period (not SAW). Your point regarding that other recording artist is mute, as it is apparent from the “Prism” album onwards, the strike rate of bops contained on that and every album thereafter diminished and while it is known her next album will reinvigorate her back catalogue in the same way “Light Years” did for Kylie, that’s not yet in the public domain.

• Thumbs Down 1

i love they way she laughs in the second video :lmao: so cute.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

i love they way she laughs in the second video :lmao: so cute.

They totally should’ve invited her on stage so that she could have snatched the title of the first female artist performing at the Sphere 0BYtqyt.png

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, dojmir said:

Guess that means no tour 😭

If she doesn't tour Tension , i will unstan 

I hate her Spotify page so much. :deadbanana2:

Multiple standard edition albums having a boatload of remixes slapped on. Multiple compilations scattered amongst the studio albums. The fact that multiple albums, including Tension, only have the deluxe edition uploaded—and yet Go Hard Or Go Home is nowhere to be found. :deadbanana2:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dojmir said:

Guess that means no tour 😭

Kylie Minogue GIF - Kylie Minogue - Discover & Share GIFs

“How I feel about it and how I feel about my main co-writers is we’ve tapped into something that I’d love to explore more.

... but if it means we get more PP, tension, heavenly body, drum and house-y stuff, i guess i'm okay with that.

• Like 1

Tension is literally one of her best songs and one of the best songs released ever

• Like 4

Good we need her to record more songs like PP, Title Track, HB, Drum, and VH

So some interesting tea

I pm Johnny Douglas and he told me he is shocked his songs didn’t leak ages ago.

also body language was meant to be city games (but not the track list that was fake) the album was heading down the direction of red blooded women which was meant to be lead. Kylie recorded “body language” the song and they redid the song which became slow after a mistake in with slowing down the track. 

when slow was recorded the album changed directions. The brief with urban disco to start with. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

Kylie Minogue GIF - Kylie Minogue - Discover & Share GIFs

... but if it means we get more PP, tension, heavenly body, drum and house-y stuff, i guess i'm okay with that.

This is also very normal for Kylie. I’m ready for 40 plus songs plus the album to leak in 2025 

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Pop Music Aussie said:

This is also very normal for Kylie. I’m ready for 40 plus songs plus the album to leak in 2025 

well what's also normal for kylie is to tour her albums :coffee2: