Kylie Minogue - 'Tension'

T.O.A.D.S.

2 minutes ago, Dante Silva said:

There’s a type of person who sometimes wants to put something out there (without really putting it out there), who still wants the world to know they have coveted content. So, they will reduce (for example) a 320 kbps MP3 and take it down to 128 kbps.

It’s a lesser known alternate way of teasing music, without resorting to the better known method of editing a song in to a snippet. 

snippets have a special place in disco inferno

• Haha 1

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Winged

• Frozen99

• helen2U

• Pop Music Aussie

like why compromise a song you're about to leak :skull: either leak it or don't, what a douche.

anyway, don't really like the tension remixes, the george reid one is pretty cool. why didn't they include the extended version, was it that bad? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

like why compromise a song you're about to leak :skull: either leak it or don't, what a douche.

anyway, don't really like the tension remixes, the george reid one is pretty cool. why didn't they include the extended version, was it that bad? 

exactly my own feelings

• Thanks 1

UkbuIfy.png

SHE'S SO GORGEOUS :smitten: 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Frozen99 said:

UkbuIfy.png

SHE'S SO GORGEOUS :smitten: 

from any angle, she's such a goddess:-*

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

y'all are unhinged, we didn't have this craziness during Disqoe... the impact of Tension ig :deadbanana4:

well, back then, we didn't have reactions and members going through posting history, downvoting posts, tension indeed

6ya201b4vj0r.gif

39 minutes ago, helen2U said:

from any angle, she's such a goddess:-*

legends only™ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

y'all are unhinged, we didn't have this craziness during Disqoe... the impact of Tension ig :deadbanana4:

Hopefully today, we can re-claim our rightful and classy fanbase ranking as ‘Lovers’ back from the batshit that defines ‘Sugababies’.

Edited by Dante Silva

2 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

I assume this is in reference to my previous posts. No worries... Imma be deleting my account here. It's clear to me this is not a safe space for everyone that has a zero tolerance policy for discrimination. It's all just a red herring.

It's been swell but the swelling's gone down. Ciao!

25 minutes ago, Phœb said:

I assume this is in reference to my previous posts. No worries... Imma be deleting my account here. It's clear to me this is not a safe space for everyone that has a zero tolerance policy for discrimination. It's all just a red herring.

It's been swell but the swelling's gone down. Ciao!

MQCdwh.gif

i do not know who you are and i certainly don't care what y'all been fighting about, i didn't read any of it. there's a report button, you can use it if you feel like someone violated any rules or made you feel unsafe or discriminated against you in any way. 

• Like 1

I just listened to the Tension remixes and they are hideous!! Who approves these?! Original all the way still! 

listening to these outtakes. gotta admit, whilst they're fine, there's not a single one i feel the need to add to my library. Drum and Heavenly Body >>>

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Saint James said:

listening to these outtakes. gotta admit, whilst they're fine, there's not a single one i feel the need to add to my library. Drum and Heavenly Body >>>

water and more than a feeling didn't move you?!? 

On 10/17/2023 at 6:00 PM, Dante Silva said:

I must admit I do miss having proper, full-on 12 inch Vocal Club Mixes, that retain the backing of the original but instead allow the background instrumentation to build until the vocal finally kicks in around the 1 min, 30 secs mark, with a total mix length that lasts anywhere from between 6 mins, 30 secs to 8 mins long, those mixes are so transcendent and really take you on a journey.  The mixes they have been calling "extended" since the last album are nowhere near the length they should be.  I don't see why this would have a negative impact on streaming, when short mixes could simply be identified by people who specifically want those as "edit" or "radio mix" or whatever.

I miss when they used to give this kind of treatment to every single (even ballads):

I'm not surprised fans try and create their own from the newer material (particularly the bops).

So, with this in mind, I created a little playlist of my preferred ‘go to’ vocal versions, going way back. 

https://spotify.link/5ePVE4Lc8Db

If you didn’t grow up with these mixes, I hope you maybe find something you enjoy (and who knows, maybe even prefer).

Edited by Dante Silva

yeah the remixes arent giving but maybe this means they're ready to move on to single 3. Padam was red, Tension was green. HOTN will be... blue?

the Discoprint ig

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSC1k-weBoeH8th3e41REl7bDJ3arRsxxsC454tXecIcgeTflGv-JRg0ZNqpzI7zbaHGZI&usqp=CAU

I leave the thread for 1 (one) day and miss a pages long hag-off rant, leaks link requests and meltdowns.

Mother please save the Tension so the children behave

299229dc3f6ccf6fbe96b87c3d01049b384dcc67

• Haha 2

I actually really enjoy the Tension mixes, even though I’m usually not a fan of remixes at all (pretty much hated all the Padam Padam ones, lol).

Nothing will top the original of course, but there are some elements in all of these mixes that I really dig. I like that they don’t turn the song into something outlandishly different, yet they still give it a different vibe. :michael:

• Like 2

Tension dropped really hard on radio , its time for the next single 

Give us HOTN or Hands ft Doja ( preferably)

24 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Tension dropped really hard on radio , its time for the next single 

Give us HOTN or Hands ft Doja ( preferably)

We don't want Doja anywhere near considering recent events. Give us HOTN or Vegas High and then Hands with RAYE.

Or... give us the re-release for Christmas (the era is absolutely not surviving till late next year when the album is barely top 90 this week). With a new era in 2024 or 2025 depending on when she's touring.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PaloSanto said:

yeah the remixes arent giving but maybe this means they're ready to move on to single 3. Padam was red, Tension was green. HOTN will be... blue?

HOTN being blue makes perfect sense with my fantasy

• Like 1

Kylie’s next album should be a drug filed rave 

like this 

• Like 2

Also I think it might be a great idea to PM biffco , Karen Poole and Johnny Douglas and tell them someone is making money off them and to leak the songs themselves