Kylie Minogue - 'Tension'

T.O.A.D.S.

1 minute ago, Pop Music Aussie said:

All the Body language leaks sound so cohesive like they were really trying to achieve a US based 2003 Urban Pop Album with some hints of disco in there.

Truely such an interesting era for her. 

I can't help but wonder if it wasn't used because they tried for (but failed) to get clearance for the usage of the Donna interpolation.  Everybody seems to be loving it like it's a new official release or something.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Winged

• Frozen99

• helen2U

• Pop Music Aussie

Just now, Dante Silva said:

I can't help but wonder if it wasn't used because they tried for (but failed) to get clearance for the usage of the Donna interpolation.  Everybody seems to be loving it like it's a new official release or something.

I think  it was more the sound as well cause all those leaks sound like they could have formed a different sounding album 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Phœb said:

Bye Felicia.

Real mature.  Yours are shining through. Plus, if you'd actually seen some of the unsolicited PM's I have received from a certain forum member earlier today in graphic detail, then that may put a somewhat different complexion on what you believe to be true. 

Edited by Dante Silva

3 minutes ago, Pop Music Aussie said:

I think  it was more the sound as well cause all those leaks sound like they could have formed a different sounding album 

That is a good point, there's just enough 'Pop' in there, for it to potentially be from before the direction change.

3 minutes ago, Dante Silva said:

That is a good point, there's just enough 'Pop' in there, for it to potentially be from before the direction change.

There are strong references to that sound esp with Red Blooded Woman , i think if some of these demos were on the album it would have totally fit in with the Ludacris version of chocolate 

Just now, Pop Music Aussie said:

There are strong references to that sound esp with Red Blooded Woman , i think if some of these demos were on the album it would have totally fit in with the Ludacris version of chocolate 

I've learned to appreciate that album over the years and RBW does happen to be a personal highlight so I do agree that sonically those tracks would sequence and blend together quite well.

16 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

y'all really went off topic in this thread 

life is a highway GIF by Chris LeDoux

Legit

Aye, my bad. I went off topic. As a decrepit old ghey, I feel it's part of my duty to help guide the "children" a bit, y'know? :ryan3: All is good now though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pop Music Aussie said:

I am getting to a stage where i will offer some money for "Attention Seeker"  lol 

Like $200 or some special favors are on offer here. 

Where this song comes from 

22 minutes ago, ASC said:

Where this song comes from 

Jesus Jesus Easter GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 7

Hmm I was hoping Tension extended would be on the remix EP. Maybe they’re preparing extended mixes for the entire album like with Disco ?

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Pop Music Aussie said:

I am getting to a stage where i will offer some money for "Attention Seeker"  lol 

Like $200 or some special favors are on offer here. 

don't pay, papa @JBB will probably share it soon, <3

Am I the only one not impressed by these remixes? I still prefer the tension remix from luke mornay 100000x more than these, the george reid  is the only one hitting the spot for me

Edited by helen2U
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, helen2U said:

Am I the only one not impressed by these remixes? I still prefer the tension remix from luke mornay 100000x more than these, the george reid  is the only one hitting the spot for me

I like the Chromeo one best, I guess many won’t (because like the last album) that version has been taken down the Disco, I never envisioned that direction for the track but it somehow works. I would have preferred it to be longer though.

• Like 1

A known trader on another corner of the internet (not the individual who dropped the track), who has been sitting on “Do It” for some time, has confirmed that the track was intentionally downscaled prior to yesterday’s leak.

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Dante Silva said:

I like the Chromeo one best, I guess many won’t (because like the last album) that version has been taken down the Disco, I never envisioned that direction for the track but it somehow works. I would have preferred it to be longer though.

it comes down to preferences, taste etc. but since there's a flavor for everyone it's all great. Interesting how they downscaled the song, how the heck does it sound at 100%? !??!

7 minutes ago, helen2U said:

it comes down to preferences, taste etc. but since there's a flavor for everyone it's all great. Interesting how they downscaled the song, how the heck does it sound at 100%? !??!

Like most things, there is software that can be used for that purpose. However (and for the sake of future leak quality), it’s best not to go in to detail as to how it’s done.

The bass tones are compromised due to the low bitrate, it is possible for music to sound better (even at lossy MP3 level), with a higher bitrate.

Edited by Dante Silva

1 minute ago, Dante Silva said:

Like most things, there is software that can be used for that purpose. However (and for the sake of future leak quality), it’s best not to go in to detail as to how it’s done.

and I don't need the info on how,  wouldn't even comprehend the process, I wanna know why that fella was such a jerk to downscale it, anywho, it still sounds fabulous so I'm not complaining. 

1 minute ago, helen2U said:

and I don't need the info on how,  wouldn't even comprehend the process, I wanna know why that fella was such a jerk to downscale it, anywho, it still sounds fabulous so I'm not complaining. 

There’s a type of person who sometimes wants to put something out there (without really putting it out there), who still wants the world to know they have coveted content. So, they will reduce (for example) a 320 kbps MP3 and take it down to 128 kbps.

It’s a lesser known alternate way of teasing music, without resorting to the better known method of editing a song in to a snippet.