Kylie Minogue - 'Tension'

T.O.A.D.S.

Running never really clicked for me until the final version leaked. It’s definitely a bop, but I prefer other Tension outtakes more (Hello, Water, Stars In Our Eyes, More Than A Feeling…).

• Thanks 1

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Winged

• Frozen99

• helen2U

• Pop Music Aussie

Only leaks I'd tag on Xtension is More than a feeling and Unlimited Love. Maybe Water too but that's it. Running is cute too but doesn't really fit the album

:khalyan:

• Thanks 1

I know we’ve heard “Go To” (and obviously nobody is impressed with that), but the other unreleased ‘Tension’ material that partly comes from that locked file is certainly stacking up:

LQZmcE1.jpg

I assume “Heart Of Gold” and “Just My Luck” are from the same sessions.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dante Silva said:

I know we’ve heard “Go To” (and obviously nobody is impressed with that), but the other unreleased ‘Tension’ material that partly comes from that locked file is certainly stacking up:

LQZmcE1.jpg

Isn't there an app that cracks zip files with a password :khalyan:

8 minutes ago, voiceofTreason said:

That’s a good idea. If only there was someone in the Kylie fanbase with those skills. Even if the folder turned out to be fake, at least we’d know.

4 hours ago, Dante Silva said:

Look, there’s obviously an undertone to your posts and it’s got nothing to do with Kylie.  I’m not interested in processing your toxicity. Kylie is many things to many people and we are each free to have and express our own opinions about individual aspects of her work and history.

I’m kind of expecting you to have an issue with any opinion I have of Kylie at this point but you really shouldn’t let opinions that contrast to your own get to you so much, it’s absolutely nothing personal.

The facts are there is a remix package for ‘Tension’ (the single) dropping tonight and the knowledge there is at least one other music video that has been filmed (and presently held back from release), makes it pretty clear they never “dropped the album the week after it dropped” at all.

That you couldn’t be bothered to properly define and extrapolate what you were trying (and failing) to express with regard to a specific, other artist last time tells me all I need to know. 

And as for condescending, it really is quite egotistical, not to mention a poor usage of grammar to use the word ‘we’ in reference to yourself.

yeah it got to do with your condescending attitude. we are free to express our opinions and we ought to do it not calling others derogatory terms like 'decrepit.'

nothing got to me, i explained how it's unrealistic and posted a gif, the usual atrl way.

and again with the personal attacks AND grammar :toofunny3: it was maybe your poor understanding, i used 'we' as in reference to this thread, i've been following it since the beginning thus saw how majority people loved the song and was disappointed it wasn't on the super deluxe edition, nothing egoistical.

anyway, not gonna derail the thread further, take it to PMs if you wanna continue, i'm done with it here.

OT: having Go To on repeat, she put crack in it :heart2:

6ya201b4vj0r.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I was looking online for password file apps to cracked files, but downloaded a couple but couldn't understand how they worked at all. I don't like it when people Bragg what they have and don't share, if you have something don't tell people that you have it enjoy having it if your not going to share but don't understand the reasons to bragg all the time

Edited by russhyldon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dante Silva said:

That’s a good idea. If only there was someone in the Kylie fanbase with those skills. Even if the folder turned out to be fake, at least we’d know.

already tried multiple ways and couldn't get it done so, I'll just wait for someone smarter'' to figure it out or until leaks come thru

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

yeah it got to do with your condescending attitude. we are free to express our opinions and we ought to do it not calling others derogatory terms like 'decrepit.'

nothing got to me, i explained how it's unrealistic and posted a gif, the usual atrl way.

and again with the personal attacks AND grammar :toofunny3: it was maybe your poor understanding, i used 'we' as in reference to this thread, i've been following it since the beginning thus saw how majority people loved the song and was disappointed it wasn't on the super deluxe edition, nothing egoistical.

anyway, not gonna derail the thread further, take it to PMs if you wanna continue, i'm done with it here.

OT: having Go To on repeat, she put crack in it :heart2:

6ya201b4vj0r.gif

I have no awareness of your age, I fail to understand how you could possibly believe otherwise.  If you believe the word ‘decrepit’ was aimed at you then that’s not based on any knowledge I had of you until you attached yourself to that word, so if it hurt you then I am genuinely sorry.  

It remains mystifying as to why you believe it is somehow ‘not realistic’ for Kylie to follow the same pattern of using featured artists on a re-release (as she did last time) as this defies all logic.

If you are enjoying that ‘Go To’ demo then I’m glad someone gets something from it.

Edited by Dante Silva
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 hours ago, voiceofTreason said:

I tried multiple and didn't work out

1 hour ago, voiceofTreason said:

I'll try later. Can I have the file?

I deleted it but I located it on the website and can send it sure(downloads aren't available now, but will check later or could send the link)

Edited by helen2U
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Dante Silva said:

I have no awareness of your age, I fail to understand how you could possibly believe otherwise.  If you believe the word ‘decrepit’ was aimed at you then that’s not based on any knowledge I had of you until you attached yourself to that word, so if it hurt you then I am genuinely sorry.  

It remains mystifying as to why you believe it is somehow ‘not realistic’ for Kylie to follow the same pattern of using featured artists on a re-release (as she did last time) as this defies all logic.

If you are enjoying that ‘Go To’ demo then I’m glad someone gets something from it.

not at me :dies: i meant in general, that you thought only old, nostalgia gays could love it when just reading through this thread, it's obvious it's generally well-liked so you don't have to apologize to me sis haha.

she did last time because there were lockdowns and there was not much to do, she has vegas now and talks about albums #17 & #18 .. i mean we are scared if there'll even be a tour (i kys myself if there won't be). 

yeah thx i do very much :alexz3:my biggest fave is definitely unlimited love / to be in love tho, i'm obsessed. my bf (who likes infected mushrooms stuff) is obsessed with electric lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

12 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

yeah thx i do very much :alexz3:my biggest fave is definitely unlimited love / to be in love tho, i'm obsessed. my bf (who likes infected mushrooms stuff) is obsessed with electric lol

yup these stuffs are addictive, and I'm sure she has more diamonds in the vault. water is fab too, tension is just my fave era and album

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, helen2U said:

yup these stuffs are addictive, and I'm sure she has more diamonds in the vault. water is fab too, tension is just my fave era and album

heavenly body is so exquisite, i wish it was on the standard and hopefully she does more stuff like that in the future.. i love more than a feeling, (the new) drum, vegas bby, talk to my body..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frozen99 said:

heavenly body is so exquisite, i wish it was on the standard and hopefully she does more stuff like that in the future.. i love more than a feeling, (the new) drum, vegas bby, talk to my body..

that was on repeat for a while too, I have no words, we are so lucky that we got served with it anyway! what a serve! it's that beautiful

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dante Silva said:

LQZmcE1.jpg

Did anyone crack the password?

If so, send the songs.

Just when I thought Godly Language couldn't get any better, those outtakes prove otherwise. Color My Life and Do It may be my favourites out of those recent leaks. It's a shame the quality is kinda meh. I guess it could have been worse.

• Like 1

Yes there 2 uploads of it, but at the moment every file (not just kylies) your not able to download and ot asks you to check back later

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, russhyldon said:

Yes there 2 uploads of it, but at the moment every file (not just kylies) your not able to download and ot asks you to check back later

oh it's been doing that for a while? :skull: it doesn't even let me play it.

53 minutes ago, helen2U said:

that was on repeat for a while too, I have no words, we are so lucky that we got served with it anyway! what a serve! it's that beautiful

yeah, i hope if kylie decides, she can/will still use some of these songs because most of them are true gems!

• Like 1

Just now, Frozen99 said:

oh it's been doing that for a while? :skull: it doesn't even let me play it.

yeah, i hope if kylie decides, she can/will still use some of these songs because most of them are true gems!

oh yes 10000% one can dream she will

yup it doesn't play but I'll check tomorrow morning

Just now, helen2U said:

oh yes 10000% one can dream she will

yup it doesn't play but I'll check tomorrow morning

tmrw morning? you don't think they'll fix it soon? 

Just now, Frozen99 said:

tmrw morning? you don't think they'll fix it soon? 

for me its 9pm, no I don't think it will be solved over an hour but I'll check again