Freaky Friday 2 | Now in production and coming to theaters in 2025!

okgo

On 6/19/2024 at 12:15 AM, okgo said:

omg we won :weeps: 

hopefully theyre recording the soundtrack :mandown:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• okgo

• fridayteenage

• livelikemusic

• NoAngelus

On 6/20/2024 at 10:00 PM, NoAngelus said:

We WON omg

2 hours ago, okgo said:

? interesting what would they need fx makeup for in this lol

hyped

On 6/18/2024 at 6:15 PM, okgo said:

omg we won :weeps: 

hopefully theyre recording the soundtrack :mandown:

OMG! SHE LOOKS AMAZING! Ageless Queen!

DON'T WANNA GROW UP

I WANNA GET OUT

HEY, TAKE ME AWAY!

I'm so happy about the Lindsay renaissance. And she looks so good here.

Apparently Sophia is from dcoms so they're keeping the new Gen girls in house

Official premise

Anna (Lindsay Lohan) now has a daughter of her own and a soon-to-be stepdaughter. Anna's daughter, Harper is a teen surfer with California vibes with a sharp sense of humor. 

Harper is in a bit of a mood these days because her longtime single mom is set to marry British restaurateur Eric Davis. If that wasn't bad enough Eric comes with his own 14-year-old daughter, sharp-tongued, Lily. Harper and Lily do not see eye to eye. Harper would like to see things go her way and use her intelligence to stop this marriage from ever happening. As Tess (Jamie Lee Curtis) and Anna navigate the myriad challenges that come when two families merge, they discover that lightning might indeed strike twice.

• Like 3

Oh, they got my man Chad back:jonny6:

Very curious on what direction they are taking here. Like will it be a generation reversal teen movie? I'm here for it. 

• Like 1

^^thats from the casting call posted a few months ago actually, but the official synopsis Disney shared in their press release yesterday hints at it being the same thing though:

"A sequel to the beloved 2003 film with a multigenerational twist, the film picks up years after Tess (Curtis) and Anna (Lohan) endured an identity crisis. Anna now has a daughter of her own and a soon-to-be stepdaughter. As they navigate the myriad challenges that come when two families merge, Tess and Anna discover that lightning might indeed strike twice."

https://thewaltdisneycompany.com/freaky-friday-sequel-jamie-lee-curtis-lindsay-lohan/

however since they havent cast any British ppl I guess the new actors will just do accents? I kinda doubt they changed that aspect since it seemed like it was gonna be relevant to the story judging by the "leaked" script pages from the audition sides

3 hours ago, okgo said:

^^thats from the casting call posted a few months ago actually, but the official synopsis Disney shared in their press release yesterday hints at it being the same thing though:

"A sequel to the beloved 2003 film with a multigenerational twist, the film picks up years after Tess (Curtis) and Anna (Lohan) endured an identity crisis. Anna now has a daughter of her own and a soon-to-be stepdaughter. As they navigate the myriad challenges that come when two families merge, Tess and Anna discover that lightning might indeed strike twice."

https://thewaltdisneycompany.com/freaky-friday-sequel-jamie-lee-curtis-lindsay-lohan/

however since they havent cast any British ppl I guess the new actors will just do accents? I kinda doubt they changed that aspect since it seemed like it was gonna be relevant to the story judging by the "leaked" script pages from the audition sides

I think Manny Jacinto will play Lindsay's love interest and Maitreyi Ramakrishnan will play his daughter

• Like 1

On 6/25/2024 at 4:04 AM, okgo said:

I wonder who she's playing

:heart:

MAITREYI OMG

So this will be her big screen debut

On 6/26/2024 at 2:17 AM, reymiu said:

I think Manny Jacinto will play Lindsay's love interest and Maitreyi Ramakrishnan will play his daughter

what about Sophia Hammons? she's younger than Maitreyi, unless there's 3 teens

Lindsay says in this new interview she's been taking guitar lessons!! :jonny4:

Edited by okgo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.