Freakier Friday | Coming to theaters in 2025!

okgo

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• okgo

• livelikemusic

• fridayteenage

• NoAngelus

I wonder how Chad's character is going to factor into the story. I figured he and Lindsay's would be married.

1 hour ago, Kings. said:

I wonder how Chad's character is going to factor into the story. I figured he and Lindsay's would be married.

I don't remember what it said exactly now but in the audition sides (if they're part of the real script)

Spoiler

the daughter said she was estranged from her dad but he'd send her birthday letters

AGHTiOSe_t.jpg qPnNoQwP_t.jpg

Jake and Pink Slip all on set now :chick3:

so excited for all these pics but whatever happened to closed sets??

what-huh.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

all the pics / leaks we're getting :jonny2: but at least they're pretty exciting to follow :jonny4:

Lindsay being back with Disney :cries2:

BDYqzhb.jpeg

Jamie also teased potential news being revealed at D23 https://screenrant.com/freaky-friday-development-bob-iger-call-jamie-lee-curtis/

maybe a teaser? or the official title + date announcement?

6Zdm5dS.jpeg

yWVUZov.jpeg

SNxNGv1.jpeg

with Chad

s65nPfG.jpeg

with Maitreyi (seems like her character will be a superstar called Ella judging from other pics?)

GTWTkjhX0AAWiis?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by okgo
  • Like 1

The way I have no clue WTF is going on during this filming, and I'm okay with that.

20 years since this classic :clap3:

and apparently we might get some news this weekend at D23 where Jamie is being honored as a Disney Legend

5Y9JA2v.jpeg

6 hours ago, okgo said:

20 years since this classic :clap3:

and apparently we might get some news this weekend at D23 where Jamie is being honored as a Disney Legend

5Y9JA2v.jpeg

:duca:

Jamie Lee & Lindsay seem so excited about this, and I cannot wait for it. Filming has appeared interesting thus far.

• Like 1

there's been so much content this past week esp at D23 and they gave a bunch of interviews :jonny3:

Not going to lie, the first sequel should have been Grandpa & Harry switching... that would have been a hoot. The male-swap perspective has been teased since the original Freaky Friday with Jodie Foster, and has never been done.

1 hour ago, livelikemusic said:

Not going to lie, the first sequel should have been Grandpa & Harry switching... that would have been a hoot. The male-swap perspective has been teased since the original Freaky Friday with Jodie Foster, and has never been done.

yeah it's sad the actor who played the grandpa's now dead, but then again Lindsay/Jamie are kinda the draw..

I wonder who's gonna be the surprise cameos they've been mentioning :mandown:

56 minutes ago, okgo said:

yeah it's sad the actor who played the grandpa's now dead, but then again Lindsay/Jamie are kinda the draw..

Stephen_tobolowsky_2012.jpg

Mr. Bates still around, now torturing Anna's daughter? That'd be tea, LOL!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, okgo said:

Inb4 it's Lindsay's siblings again :rip:

On 8/11/2024 at 8:36 PM, Miichael said:

Inb4 it's Lindsay's siblings again :rip:

let's not speak that into existence :suburban:

when it's just influencers :khalyan2: then again as long as they pick good ones to attract gen z :khalyan:

Posted (edited)

another interview, no fortune cookies this time (which might be for the best :mandown:)

try-not-to-say-mother-challenge.gif

I need a Jodie cameo SO BAD :jonny5: come on besties 

Edited by okgo

As a Twitter/X account pointed out, Lindsay tried to kidnap a child but the gays are have amnesia.

53 minutes ago, LegaMyth said:

As a Twitter/X account pointed out, Lindsay tried to kidnap a child but the gays are have amnesia.

no one forgot we just dgaf, hope that helps!

also reported for trying to derail the thread x

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, okgo said:

This! Those people don't actually give a **** about that. They just like using it for hit tweets every few months. "I'm so glad she's doing so well. Let me take the time to remind everyone about her rock bottom for the sake of a hit tweet." Losers. Meanwhile, Lindsay will continue to get booked while they continue to collect checks from Elon Musk. 

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, okgo said:

Thats the problem with many of you. You don't gaf because of your obsession with these celebrities. That's how so many of them have gotten away with a bunch of s***. 

41 minutes ago, crf13 said:

This! Those people don't actually give a **** about that. They just like using it for hit tweets every few months. "I'm so glad she's doing so well. Let me take the time to remind everyone about her rock bottom for the sake of a hit tweet." Losers. Meanwhile, Lindsay will continue to get booked while they continue to collect checks from Elon Musk. 

So, why don't you gays give Chris Brown the same forgiveness treatment?

1 hour ago, LegaMyth said:

So, why don't you gays give Chris Brown the same forgiveness treatment?

What does Chris Brown being a serial violent psychopath have to do with Lindsay Lohan, who did a documentary on human trafficking in 2010, misreading a situation based upon signs she witnessed years prior while working in India and wanting to book a hotel room for the kids and their mother? Surely, you aren't dense enough to believe Lindsay Lohan is somehow comparable to Chris Brown.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.