Vegan Activist Found Guilty

GraceRandolph

This is crazy and I had no idea about it so thanks for sharing. 

• Like 1

Sad but Paper Planes in the second video :clap3:

• Like 1

I read ´guilty of leaf-eating´ and was so confused :clownny:

When he said the whole thing felt scripted as he's clearly reading or memorizing a script, tiktok style, is when I exited. Also all vegan "activists" should be charged criminally anyways, so whatever happened to this person is applauded 

Edited by Biggie
  • Thumbs Down 1

Good for him, i still eat my meat tho.

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Also all vegans should be charged criminally anyways, so whatever happened to this person is applauded 

So edgy and based and not at all embarrassing.

XKix3Ud.thumb.gif.0990911e5176f193c45e25

• Like 1

I mean it sounds like in that area their fighting a losing battle ngl 

1 minute ago, elevate said:

So edgy and based and not at all embarrassing.

XKix3Ud.thumb.gif.0990911e5176f193c45e25

I guess the court decided to be edgy and not at all embarrassing and fomo'd too.

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I guess the court decided to be edgy and not at all embarrassing and fomo'd too.

Mmm, congratulations to the American justice system on another successful verdict. Lemme know when women have basic bodily autonomy again and courts aren't run by corrupt and useless old men.

30 minutes ago, Biggie said:

When he said the whole thing felt scripted as he's clearly reading or memorizing a script, tiktok style, is when I exited. Also all vegan "activists" should be charged criminally anyways, so whatever happened to this person is applauded 

This viewpoint is just delusional & sad. Funny how your avi is Gaga when you don't follow anything she preaches. I'd suggest removing her from your profile.

:coffee2:

Edited by Delirious
  • Like 1

It's crazy how there are people who still HATE vegans and I seriously mean HATE especially on a forum like ATRL. They need mental help I fear. Imagine being this sad & obsessed. Go outside and touch some grass or sumn, idk and stop being such a miserable ditch. :bibliahh:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Delirious said:

You're delusional & sad. Funny how your avi is Gaga when you don't follow anything she preaches. I'd suggest removing her from your profile.

That user just bullied a user out of the Gaga base. Pay them no mind. :coffee2:

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

That user has responded to at least ten people in the base, possibly even you, who didn't read their initial message that they have not been bullied out and are staying in the base with their posts. Like, literally @Black Berrymust have replied to 15 different people?

Also, super off topic from you and others. 

1 hour ago, Delirious said:

This viewpoint is just delusional & sad. Funny how your avi is Gaga when you don't follow anything she preaches. I'd suggest removing her from your profile.

Preaches about what? The woman wore raw cow at the VMA's. Would you have any time to get your **** together? 

AAAAAAAAAAASAAAHHHH

HELLLPPPPP

spacer.png

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

1 hour ago, Delirious said:

It's crazy how there are people who still HATE vegans and I seriously mean HATE especially on a forum like ATRL. They need mental help I fear. Imagine being this sad & obsessed. Go outside and touch some grass or sumn, idk and stop being such a miserable ditch. :bibliahh:

You're right. I really should just make a thread about Ellie Goulding every day. That seems about equivalent to going outside and touching grass. 

22 minutes ago, Biggie said:

You're right. I really should just make a thread about Ellie Goulding every day. That seems about equivalent to going outside and touching grass. 

sounds much healthier and better than being a bitter drab 247 like as if it's your full time job I fear! :clap3::jamming:

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

@GraceRandolph I'm still here. 

33 minutes ago, Biggie said:

That user has responded to at least ten people in the base, possibly even you, who didn't read their initial message that they have not been bullied out and are staying in the base with their posts. Like, literally @Black Berrymust have replied to 15 different people?

Also, super off topic from you and others. 

@Biggie I don't know how many people (or who) I responded to... but whatever fight you've got going on w/ other people, leave me out of it. :laugh:

21 minutes ago, Black Berry said:

@GraceRandolph I'm still here. 

@Biggie I don't know how many people (or who) I responded to... but whatever fight you've got going on w/ other people, leave me out of it. :laugh:

They brought you up with falsities that you addressed them on, and I defended you but ok.

Anyway, sorry for this man. Crazy how he ended up with a judge with no law degree. That almost seems unfathomable or even untrue because how is that possible? Maybe this person should be investigating this instead of making humiliating videos of his losses. 

Edited by Biggie

10 hours ago, Biggie said:

They brought you up with falsities that you addressed them on, and I defended you but ok.

I don't need you to defend me hun, and I didn't really see any falsities with what they said.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.