Maroon 5 tease new music

1RM5

Looks like they're shooting a new music video.

I guess the song title has something to do with butterfly.

not this sh*tty music video template again :skull:

Remember 15 years ago when he said M5 was at its peak and he didn’t want to be doing it in his 40s? Yeah…

14 minutes ago, BoDaToe said:

Remember 15 years ago when he said M5 was at its peak and he didn’t want to be doing it in his 40s? Yeah…

Remember when 15 years is a very long time, and definitely enough time for someone to have new viewpoints and opinions? Yeah...

Just now, perfectillusion204 said:

Remember when 15 years is a very long time, and definitely enough time for someone to have new viewpoints and opinions? Yeah...

Yeah hun… all I know is 15 years ago he was correct about some things so it’s quite unfortunate now.

Not an acoustic song if they try to pull a folklore like Ed just did too :deadbanana: 

Can they untease it

Kings serve us another Maps!

So I guess we’re still pretending Maroon 5 are an active band creating music and it’s not been just Adam solo for the last everything from “Moves Like Jagger”.

no thank you!

:gaycat5: we will be waiting

Another pandemic I fear

Covid OUT Maroon 5 IN

spacer.png

1 hour ago, B-Luke said:

Aaron Dessner produced?

This guy again? what's with everyone working with this boring guy?

i have the BEST news ever guys!!!! if you don't like Maroon 5/Adam Levine, you actually DON'T have to listen! How AMAZING is that???

2 hours ago, vze2jrd4 said:

i have the BEST news ever guys!!!! if you don't like Maroon 5/Adam Levine, you actually DON'T have to listen! How AMAZING is that???

True but you probably won't be able to avoid it if you listen to top 40 radio as they play it at least once every hour.

1 hour ago, 1RM5 said:

Trying to pull another Memories?

God I hope not. Their recent music has been incredibly hit or miss. Overexposed was their last album where I enjoyed the majority of the material. They’ve had some good songs here and there but…

Spoiler

if Adam isn’t filming an adult solo film ima miss whatever it is. That cosmo shoot was my cell phone background for a hot minute  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.