Is there enough demand for a Miley tour?

Papi Juancho

It's been almost a decade since Miley's last tour :duck:  Before ESV with the hype of Flowers and the boost to her catalog I thought she could have a big arena/stadium tour, but now... I don't know :duck: 

She can definitely sell out some arenas I think? Some stadiums in Latin America maybe because her festivals run there was huge.

definitely demand for a little arena tour, 10k - 12k 

Arena? Yes

Stadium? No

She has a smash this year but that's it, the album makes no noises

MadonnasBoyfriend

Maybe at a state fair or something but not like a regular tour thst people pay to see.

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

Definitely but she shouldn't wait too long. A big hit makes wonder for someone's tour and Flowers was insane whether it was a fluke or not. If she waits till Flowers is done to announce it then idk. 

yes arenas but should have been announced and on sale already 

I don’t see why she couldn’t do arenas, I mean she always has done them. I remember seeing her at an 18k venue all the way back in 2009. She still has the brand to do it, even if she’s not as commercially big as in say 2009 or 2013, she has the demand for a live show imo

Sure. She has been viral in the last years for her perfoming skills so the "basic" people would love to go to a concert.

I'm not big fan of her music but she is not a faceless hitmaker, if you are not that you always have live demand 

Edited by vale9001

Yes! I really really want to go. She can sellout like 15k - 22k arenas. 

10 minutes ago, Yawn said:

yes arenas but should have been announced and on sale already 

exactly, where is it???????????? :gaycat7:

No, she should stick with festivals.

Imagine posting this & pressing :deadbanana4:submit 

15 minutes ago, wish said:

Yes? Stop playing in her face

:clap3:

Yeah for sure she has the hits. I would call it the Flowers from Malibu Tour or something, just not ESV tour.

Of course she does. She is a good performer and she got rave reviews in the festivals she did these past years.

yes. flowers is easily one of the biggest songs of the year. she could do arenas or theaters (if she wants a more intimate concert. "the backyard sessions tour" would be cute with a recreation of her backyard on stage)

Edited by yonsé

Obviously and also, not every tour has to be done in arenas and stadiums. If bands / artists who don’t even chart can still tour, I’m sure Miley will be just fine. :rip:

I could definitely see a multi-date arena stop in my small European city. She’s built up a good reputation as a live act and her performances go viral often. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.