Robert Deniro welcomes 7th baby at age 79

MadonnasBoyfriend

MadonnasBoyfriend

883095c715574cdda2d5ffb506eb1777_md.jpg

ROBERT DE NIROBABY #7 AT AGE 79... I Got Strong Swimmers!!!

79-year-old Robert De Niro is proof you can still make some serious life changes even in your later years -- like havin' babies, for example -- which is what he recently did!

Here's the deal -- the legendary actor dropped the baby bombshell in a recent interview with ET Canada's Brittnee Blair, who brought up to him the fact that he's got 6 kiddos ... Drena, Raphael, Julian, Elliot, Aaron, and Helen.

4ec2c74ff4714e0297b40b6496df86f6_md.jpg

815575e0aadc4eeeafbb53e79b0ff7e3_md.png

Turns out, that list is getting a little bit longer -- shockingly he corrected her by adding "Seven actually ... I just had a baby."

Robert, who's ironically promoting his latest flick, "About My Father," seemed to breeze right past the huge news, especially for a guy his age. Instead, he went on to chat about fatherhood, saying he doesn't see himself as a cool pop ... and adding he disagrees with his kiddos from time to time, especially the younger ones.

f02ebdfdbcf142ee8be5e043d95857ab_md.png

As you know, Robert's tied the knot and gotten divorced 2 times -- once with Diahnne Abbott, and another with Grace Hightower. It's unclear who gave birth to baby #7.

https://www.tmz.com/2023/05/09/robert-de-niro-79-welcomes-new-child-baby-father/?adid=social-fb&fbclid=IwAR1vCKuinAhtFUzGPNPZOrIdyWzooC2F23Nd4bQ-H3cteOv3oxqLZFYS3MI

Thinking Of You

I just know she’s a sistah. He loves him a Black women, as he should :clap3:

79 is insane though.

Imagine having a 10 year old when you're 89 and having to run them around to play dates and after school activities. No thanks. :jonny:

How is that even possible.

Unfair to the child only having a father for 10 years if lucky

Bless his sperm

Smarticle

His oldest child is in their 50s. I couldn’t imagine having a 50 year age gap with my sibling. Like that could be my grandparent.  :toofunny3: :rip:

Edited by Taste of Honey

He's an ally and tribeca always serve quality films so he's forgivenn :clap3:

he needs to spread his seeds as much as possible... he good looks are a blessing 

That's ******* sexy I don't care what y'all say. Good for him! Also the kid has a mother, and the whole family is rich. 

I'm sorry but this is lowkey selfish. 79? Will he even be alive by time that baby is in middle school? Let alone kindergarten :hoetenks:

damn it he was too hot in his younger years and he's talented UGH I was holding out hope that I wouldn't find out that he's a f*cking weird ass b*tch :deadbanana4: dude it is SO selfish to have kids that late, you're not gonna be around for their best years! that's not cool...

it's giving Cormac McCarthy... I hate that motherf*cker. his book sucks as s too :heart: 

People who have children at old age are disgusting and selfish.

37 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

I just know she’s a sistah. He loves him a Black women, as he should :clap3:

79 is insane though.

He’s down with the swirl  :clap3:   LSA posting their 4th appreciation thread as we speak :clap3:

Edited by Katamari

yall so dense. those kids are set for life. if they want to know their dad they can watch his movies

MadonnasBoyfriend
4 minutes ago, Karla Cabello said:

yall so dense. those kids are set for life. if they want to know their dad they can watch his movies

He plays someone else in those babe

35 minutes ago, Negev said:

That's ******* sexy I don't care what y'all say. Good for him! Also the kid has a mother, and the whole family is rich. 

It’s “******* sexy” having kids at 79? :rip: literally how is having a kid, especially that old, even close to being “sexy”. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.