Drag Race México

ReH2o

Set looks amazing and so do the queen from what they've shown, but please turn the saturation UP :jonnycat:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaye

• Bimbo

• Hephaestus

• Chamoy

Top Posters In This Topic

Episode 1+2 descriptions 

Most likely both are dropping the same day like all paramount shows :duca:

101 Drag mi tierra México

Once participantes se enfrentan en competencia de talento para escoger a la mejor drag, presentando a Lolita Banana y Valentina. En primer mini reto, colgadas en el cielo para una sexy piñata, pasarela 'Mi Tierra', mostrarán su lado más mexicano.

102 Mi quinceañera drag

El primer reto de diseño llega y consiste en armar un look de quinceañera, precisamente utilizando materiales de fiesta de XV años. 

English

Spoiler

Ep1: drag my land mexico

• Eleven queens face off in a talent competition to find the next drag superstar, hosted by lolita and valentina. in the first mini challenge, the queens hang from the sky as a sexy piñata and for the my land runway they show their mexican side.

Ep2: my quinceañera drag

• In the first design challenge, the queens have to make a quinceañera look from quinceañera party materials

Edited by Velvet

14 hours ago, Velvet said:

Episode 1+2 descriptions 

Most likely both are dropping the same day like all paramount shows :duca:

English

Hide contents

Ep1: drag my land mexico

• Eleven queens face off in a talent competition to find the next drag superstar, hosted by lolita and valentina. in the first mini challenge, the queens hang from the sky as a sexy piñata and for the my land runway they show their mexican side.

Ep2: my quinceañera drag

• In the first design challenge, the queens have to make a quinceañera look from quinceañera party materials

this sounds so fun I'm excited. 

The spoiler sub just posted all challenges per ep

:duca:

putting it in spoiler tags for anyone that doesn't want to see

Spoiler

Episode 1
Hometown/My Roots runway

Episode 2
Quinceañera design challenge

Episode 3
Improv / Record publicity spot

Episode 4
Rusical

Episode 5
Girl Groups

Episode 6
Snatch Game

Episode 7
Acting + Ball :skull:

Episode 8
Levis design challenge

Episode 9
Stand Up Comedy

Episode 10
Makeover

Episode 11
Reunion

Episode 12
Old school final 
Music video and Lip Sync 

On 6/15/2023 at 11:59 AM, Velvet said:

The spoiler sub just posted all challenges per ep

:duca:

putting it in spoiler tags for anyone that doesn't want to see

Hide contents

Episode 1
Hometown/My Roots runway

Episode 2
Quinceañera design challenge

Episode 3
Improv / Record publicity spot

Episode 4
Rusical

Episode 5
Girl Groups

Episode 6
Snatch Game

Episode 7
Acting + Ball :skull:

Episode 8
Levis design challenge

Episode 9
Stand Up Comedy

Episode 10
Makeover

Episode 11
Reunion

Episode 12
Old school final 
Music video and Lip Sync 

The way as of right now I'm loving everything about this season.

It's finally premiere week !!!

I hope we get the first 10min preview tomorrow

:jonny:

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

Why hasn't there been any press omg...

The premiere is just happening this week so I'm sure it'll all happen this week starting with Val's cover of Vogue Mexico (2nd time now she's covering it iirc)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtrYaottC49/?hl=en

https://www.vogue.mx/articulo/valentina-entrevista-portada-digital-vogue-junio-2023

Valentina-Drag-portada-vogue-junio-2023.jpg

Edited by Jaye

2 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Queen :jonny5:

She's not playing with the girls.

Valentina-habla-sobre-Drag-Race-Mexico.jpgValentina-Drag-Race-Mexico-portada-de-vogue.jpgvalentina-drag-en-portada-de-vogue.jpg

17 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Why hasn't there been any press omg...

They posted on IG saying yesterday was basically Day #1 of promo so yeah as I mentioned they're doing it all this week lol. 

3 hours ago, Chamoy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

"MY dreams... I mean, your dreams" AHHHH :bibliahh:

shes a mess LMAO.

I stayed  up so I could watch and… I liked the first episode!

I complained about the trailers looking a bit washed up but the show looked AMAZING on TV. I was really happy to see the budget on display and seeing Mexican drag (and brown queens) in such a huge platform ngl. The editing felt a bit choppy at first but then I got used to it. The challenge seemed fun but I feel everybody kinda flopped? The end results were a MESS :skull:

Some of the Queens that stood out to me:

Christian Peralta: LOVE HER. She’s super polished! Her attitude, her make up, she seems like a pro. I was shocked to learn her back story… I was not expecting that. Liked her runway and her reveal.

Matraka: Ahhh I liked her from before but this just reaffirmed my love for her. I feel like the crown is between her and Christian. Loved her runway and would have given the win to her.

Margaret y Ya: She was my favorite going into this but I’d have put her in the bottom over Vermelha. I kinda see what she was going for but that outfit and concept were not going to cut it.

Miss Vallarta: From the entrance look, her piñata and runway… She’s just not ready. Her make up needs WORK. At least on TV, it looks rough. I was surprised to learn that she’s Aviesc Who’s daughter…

Argennis: All I see is Ariel Versace lol. 

Lady Kero: LOVED her runway also, she seems fun and want too see more from her.

Vermelha: love her looks but she seems overwhelmed by everything so far.

Pixie: Screaming about all the references about her adult work alsskjasksj. Her entrance look ATE.

The judges: Valentina as main host… she was serving Elsabot from MxNTM a little bit but I’m sure she’ll get better. I thought Lolita was more natural. Oscar Madrazo and Christian Chavez were fine. I’d add another 4th permanent judge tbh.

The lipsync… not them not knowing the words djakdjshqhhd but to be fair I’ve never liked En La Oscuridad, it’s just a weird song to me.

Overall pretty fun! It went super fast and I’m already waiting for the next one :clap3:

That was a fun! first episode. There were a lot of things I really liked, and some moments that felt really awkward but I think that's just first ep nerves with everyone, and the editing really didn't help. I think they'll find their footing and pace more every week. But I really want to see a real first challenge now, this is truly one of the seasons that would've really benefited from a two ep premiere. Some of the girls really disappeared into the background, we needed way more werk room interactions. That mini challenge lasted way too long and wasn't that entertaining. 

Also judging was kind of a mess :skull: Cristian deserved HIGH at most. and Pixie ROBBED how was she just safe?!? 

Definitely still rooting for my girl Margaret even if that first look was messy. Also want Pixie and Matraka to make it far.

Overall this feels really fresh for a DR franchise, just hope Valentina loosens up a bit more, the judging banter improves and that they make the editing flow better.

• ATRL Moderator

Good episode, good runway overall, interesting group of queens who are all charismatic.  

questionable judging but I guess it could be worse.  

Valentina speaks way too slowly.  :rip:

Terrible lip sync but we all know that lol 

I am blown away by the production. The werkroom is the most beautiful one of all. I really feel very optimistic for Brazil and Germany since they shared the studio. I think Valentina and Lolita are an excellent hosting duo. I think for the first episode, it did really well in terms of first impression. I think the show will quickly find its footing. 

Great premiere, beautiful premiere, up until the lip sync. :rip:

The BTM2 and Serena are the only queens that I'm not vibing with.

Argennis can stay for a few eps cause she's the closest we got to a N.L. queen.

Been following Matraka since her LMD audition, my winner pick, love her.

0LJjuDg.gif

Wow what an amazing first episode!!!! The judging was the only thing I didn’t like… that lipsync the way I love that song and they flopped so bad :rip: hopefully they bring it next week! 

It was cute, the main stage looks amazing and the lighting is perfect. I do hope Valentina feels more comfortable with her spanish as the episodes go by, but I like that they let her say stuff in english cause her personality goes up by 1000%.

Horrible lip sync :bibliahh:

necesito una doble eliminación :bird:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.