Did you agree with Ajays Renaissance reaction/review?

CrimsonX

Do you agree with ajay?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Did Ajay spill about Renaissance?

• Tbh yes she opened my eyes and made me realize what i didn’t like about the album
    • Yes she’s right, I never liked it.
    • No, she didn’t spill she’s an irrelevant hater!
    • She was right about some songs but not all.
    • I liked it at first but it got old.
    • No, I respectfully disagree.

Did Ajay spill about Renaissance or is she simply a hater?

What’s going on?

Is Ajay a plant? or is it Beyoncé?

I want to say she’s wrong about Heated but that outro goes on for a bit too long and you have to be in the mood for the song.

Alien Superstar does have that amazing chorus but the lyrics in the verses are a bit silly…unicorn is the uniform you put on? Like girl what? 

I think the truth is that she kind of spilled a little because otherwise why would everyone be so worked up. The album had a very interesting production at first and I think that’s what drew a lot of us in. I really liked Cuff It but all the F bombs kind of ruin it. 

So do you guys agree with ajay? Does Renny suck? or is Ajay simply just a hater? 

Edited by CrimsonX

How many threads about this girl are we having :ryan:

making a new thread just to make ur point stand out more than the already 30+ page thread? :rip:

no i don't but i don't care it's her opinion. is it worthy thread in music site forum? dont think so. touch some grass 

MadonnasBoyfriend

Uhm it was annoying. Don't say the same thing for every song. Comment more in it. Like I need more time with it got annoying the first time I heard it. It did make me realize how stupid it was tho. It aged like milk. Her face is snatched tho! She lost some weight

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

Yeah.

I like a few songs tho.

Absolutely not. The albums is good. 

Yes! She's right - Beyonce needs to go back to "singing"! It's when she sounds best tbh!

Yes. I remember that day Renaissance leaked and I got my hands on it and my reaction was exactly the same. It wasn't because it was that bad but just not what I expected. I expected more house and disco vibes but for some reason, it just wasn't giving that.

I was also very confused on my first listen. But the album does take time to fully appreciate 

The album is unlistenable.

Yes she’s right, I never liked it.

All these renaissance threads, you would think the album just came out last friday :deadbanana2:

I didn’t agree but that’s her opinion :michael:

About 5 threads were made about this and you were present at all of them. Maybe y’all care more about this than the Hive cause… :rip: 

Honestly Ajayll reactions are VERY similar to mine. I had similar reactions for Folklore, evermore, reputation, Lover, Renaissample, Sweetener, positions etc as her. :bird: 

why is the only option for dont agree with her deranged :gaycat6:

Yes, she's right

I loved the album but it's just her opinion and I respect it because it's never that serious

I love her so much but her sitting there looking bored during the masterpiece that America has a problem was comically stupid. 

30 minutes ago, Starshine said:

About 5 threads were made about this and you were present at all of them. Maybe y’all care more about this than the Hive cause… :rip: 

ive only seen 3 with mine being the 3rd. show me the other 2.

Edited by CrimsonX

14 minutes ago, EtherealCat said:

why is the only option for dont agree with her deranged :gaycat6:

fixed it for you, sis!

Majority of people feel this way but are afraid to admit it because of the “Beyoncé is god and can do no wrong” narrative Beyoncé’s PR team continues to push. Anyone who acts like this wholly disingenuous album that was clearly created in a lab to appeal to Gen Z is somehow better than the likes of Lemonade or self titled are completely delusional and afraid to say that Beyoncé does not in fact “keep getting better”. A billionaire singing about quitting her job, dedicating the album to her gay uncle despite never caring about the gay community (she’s republican)… like, it was all so fake, and thankfully her peers and industry agreed and paid her dust at the Grammys. 

There is a reason her peers say one thing in private (while voting) and another in public. They’re afraid to say how they truly feel, but as people who know her and hear the stories about her “artistry”, they know it’s all contrived. 

Edited by Bang Up

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.