• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• BeenTheShit

• shinyshimmery

• suburbannature

Tejanos are incredibly sheltered and racist. 

It was odd how this wasn’t trending on Twitter nor did I see any news accounts talk about it :deadvision: I only ever saw it on that Raw Alert account. Mass shootings happen now and they’re not even covered to the extent they once were

27 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Tejanos are incredibly sheltered and racist. 

It was odd how this wasn’t trending on Twitter nor did I see any news accounts talk about it :deadvision: I only ever saw it on that Raw Alert account. Mass shootings happen now and they’re not even covered to the extent they once were

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this. I stayed watching for updates on Twitter after it happened because I have family in Dallas. I noticed "Allen" was trending #1 an hour after it happened and "Allen Premium Outlets" was also trending and I refreshed and it was gone and I never saw it on trending again. I only saw updates from Breaking News type accounts on the feed. It was so weird.

probably frequented 4chan/8chan where everyone regardless of their race subscribes to white supremacy 

Thread of his social media activity. 

Edited by FameFatale

53 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this. I stayed watching for updates on Twitter after it happened because I have family in Dallas. I noticed "Allen" was trending #1 an hour after it happened and "Allen Premium Outlets" was also trending and I refreshed and it was gone and I never saw it on trending again. I only saw updates from Breaking News type accounts on the feed. It was so weird.

Yup. I honestly thought it was fake at first until Raw Alert started sharing the graphic videos... The sad state of our country

5 hours ago, FameFatale said:

Thread of his social media activity. 

Conservatives: "But how can we know he was a nazi???"

The guy in question:

:deadbanana4:

That poor Korean family…….

What a SICK country!!!!

That bloody sidewalk picture will stay in my head forever… thank u America 

STOCHASTIC TERRORISM: The use of mass media to provoke random acts of ideologically motivated violence that are statistically predictable but individually unpredictable

RockStarShit101

And a huge part of Americans will still be voting red/for Ted Cruz and for abbot etc. how stupid can you be??  

14 hours ago, Espresso said:

Thread on the victims

:cries:

I keep thinking about that poor 6 year old kid who will now grow up without his family, and the mother who is going to wake up in hospital to be told her daughters are gone.

Even putting aside the corruption, putting aside the looney Republicans and the NRA: most Americans are insane when it comes to this issue. It's the way that even many liberals and leftists for some reason support the second amendment, when widespread gun ownership itself is clearly the problem. It's the way Americans seemingly across the political spectrum continue to post content that portrays guns as cool or edgy, rather than terrifying.

Ultimately, the ridiculous supposed 'individual right' to own a gun is prioritized over public safety. The 'right' to protect yourself from a completely hypothetical threat is more important than the lives of others. And thus the only thing that would actually help - a broad national gun buyback scheme - is  politically impossible.

I do not see a way out of this issue and that is truly depressing.

Truly heartbreaking. :weeps:

4 hours ago, Espresso said:

I've also seen, "his tattoos are too fresh" or "it could be AI" excuses this morning. Truly insane!  :deadbanana2:

19 hours ago, Chemist said:

A country without soul

horrible. I can't imagine being that mother, having to fight for her life while her babies are already gone. I'd have given up by now. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.