Mass Shooting at Texas Mall, 8+ Dead, Suspect Dead

BeenTheShit

1 minute ago, BeenTheShit said:

While these videos are awful, people (especially lawmakers) need to be forced to see the sick and twisted reality of these shootings.  

I get it I do but man I just wasn't expecting that to be the first thing I see when I checked for updates, especially a little kid :doc:

We can only hope this stuff makes people actually do something, its insanity. You can't go even out with your children in public without fear of being gunned down. It's just really horrible and sad. People need to wake tf up.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• BeenTheShit

• shinyshimmery

• suburbannature

41 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

This is America😔

You mean this is Texas. This doesn’t happen in most states.

Edited by Helios

The fact that people are becoming desensitized to this and accepting it as normalcy is terrifying. 

Just another day in America. My heart goes out to the victims and their families, I'm sorry you were so let down by your country.

What is going on nowadays :deadbanana2:

rip for the victims 

someone @'d greg abbott and Ted Cruz the uncensored video of the piled up bodies. It's so haunting. Can you imagine going out like that when being and and about shopping?!?!? What in the world is happening to this country? 

42 minutes ago, shinyshimmery said:

This is so freaking sad. Sadly Texans are all about their gun ownership rights, when some gun owners aren't stable enough to own guns. Also, without saying too much... the last video made me a bit upset... the pickup truck could have ran him over (or the car taking the video), but chose to flee. I understand we go into fight or flight mode in these situations, but they had the advantage and could have ended a senseless shooting right then and there. 

It's scary to think that literal criminals are allowed to conceal carry in Texas. Some people are just not right in the head. 

Not everyone is mentally sick and a murderer. I have family with bipolar and they are literally HARMLESS. In fact, they are the most loving, kind and hard working people I know. Unfortunately it’s just SOME people are ****** in the head and then everyone with mental illness is generalised as a threat/liability. It’s a dangerous slope but I do agree with everything you said. People are ****** and need to be screened before they access ANYTHING that can harm anyone, even a basic knife. Just BAN guns.  

5 minutes ago, JayG said:

Not everyone is mentally sick and a murderer. I have family with bipolar and they are literally HARMLESS. In fact, they are the most loving, kind and hard working people I know. Unfortunately it’s just SOME people are ****** in the head and then everyone with mental illness is generalised as a threat/liability. It’s a dangerous slope but I do agree with everything you said. People are ****** and need to be screened before they access ANYTHING that can harm anyone, even a basic knife. Just BAN guns.  

Amen to this!!!! guns are the clear issue. less guns = less shootings... it should be a no brainer. Also... just saw a comment on twitter stating why in the world are our leaders some 70 or 80 year olds?!! it's so true... they have no sense of the current world we are living in.

Shooter appears to have been white, dressed in tactical gear, and used an assault rifle.

WARNING: GRAPHIC VIDEO OF DEAD SHOOTER

Spoiler

Edited by BeenTheShit
tweet

3 minutes ago, Helios said:

You mean this is Texas. This doesn’t happen in most states.

List of US states that have had at least one mass shooting so far in 2023:

Texas

California

Florida

Louisiana

Tennessee

Georgia

Ohio

Mississippi

Oklahoma

Massachusetts

Washington

South Carolina

North Carolina

Pennsylvania

Connecticut

Maine

Maryland

Hawaii

Kentucky

Alabama

Michigan

Missouri

New York

Indiana

New Jersey

Puerto Rico

Illinois

Virginia

Kansas

Colorado

Wisconsin

Arkansas

Minnesota

Alabama

Utah

DOC

That's the majority of the country. Most of these states have several (Texas, California, Florida, Louisiana have 19, 16, 13, and 12 respectively)

58 minutes ago, shinyshimmery said:

This is so freaking sad. Sadly Texans are all about their gun ownership rights, when some gun owners aren't stable enough to own guns. Also, without saying too much... the last video made me a bit upset... the pickup truck could have ran him over (or the car taking the video), but chose to flee. I understand we go into fight or flight mode in these situations, but they had the advantage and could have ended a senseless shooting right then and there. 

It's scary to think that literal criminals are allowed to conceal carry in Texas. Some people are just not right in the head. 

I’m licensed and agree US needs to either ban or do better at gun control. 

5 minutes ago, Miichael said:

That's the majority of the country. Most of these states have several (Texas, California, Florida, Louisiana have 19, 16, 13, and 12 respectively)

FL and TX have a weird laws esp with firearms which makes sense why those 2 states have multi incidents.

Texas doing as awful as always.

May they all rest in peace and may we eventually ******* do something to put an end to these obscene mass shootings

Edited by CottageHore

1 hour ago, Janet said:

no where is safe in America

And that's the fact. Every single time I return home safely from an outing, I'm grateful.

Mass murder is in the back of my mind as a fear whenever I leave home, even to go grocery shopping or visit an ATM.

This is America.

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

I’m licensed and agree US needs to either ban or do better at gun control. 

It's scary af how in Texas you can literally walk into walmart and buy a gun. Don't even have to be 21... just say you want to buy a gun and they'll sell it to you. Concealed carry, but still... literally anyone can carry these days. 

I live in Texas too and am appalled at how some people have made it a hobby to buy guns and ammo to have their "collection". I don't know how so many people, especially guys, trust themselves with guns... guys especially have short fuses and can go off at any point. All Texans I have spoken to about the gun issue all say the same thing "it's my second amendment right" :!ohno:

12 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Texas

California

Florida

Louisiana

Tennessee

Georgia

Ohio

Mississippi

Oklahoma

Massachusetts

Washington

South Carolina

North Carolina

Pennsylvania

Connecticut

Maine

Maryland

Hawaii

Kentucky

Alabama

Michigan

Missouri

New York

Indiana

New Jersey

Puerto Rico

Illinois

Virginia

Kansas

Colorado

Wisconsin

Arkansas

Minnesota

Alabama

Utah

DOC

This is absolutely terrifying

1 minute ago, shinyshimmery said:

It's scary af how in Texas you can literally walk into walmart and buy a gun. Don't even have to be 21... just say you want to buy a gun and they'll sell it to you. Concealed carry, but still... literally anyone can carry these days. 

I live in Texas too and am appalled at how some people have made it a hobby to buy guns and ammo to have their "collection". I don't know how so many people, especially guys, trust themselves with guns... guys especially have short fuses and can go off at any point. All Texans I have spoken to about the gun issue all say the same thing "it's my second amendment right" :!ohno:

Yeah I heard in TX its very much within the state/southern culture to own a gun. Let alone their takes on gun control are horrid. I would suggest come up here to NY but idk if its any better. At least we have more diverse opinions. Stay safe.

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

FL and TX have a weird laws esp with firearms which makes sense why those 2 states have multi incidents.

Florida and Texas are on the higher end of the scale, but most of the states on the list have multiple incidents. There's actually very few that don't. And the fact that these numbers will just keep rising as we speak, the entire situation is so ******* bleak.

America is completely hopeless at this point

4 minutes ago, New Edition said:

I'm scared to ask but...How many people died?

Nothing confirmed yet, but I saw one graphic video showing 5 dead bodies on the sidewalk.  I anticipate there's going to be more though since an assault rifle was used. :shakeno:

22 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Texas

California

Florida

Louisiana

Tennessee

Georgia

Ohio

Mississippi

Oklahoma

Massachusetts

Washington

South Carolina

North Carolina

Pennsylvania

Connecticut

Maine

Maryland

Hawaii

Kentucky

Alabama

Michigan

Missouri

New York

Indiana

New Jersey

Puerto Rico

Illinois

Virginia

Kansas

Colorado

Wisconsin

Arkansas

Minnesota

Alabama

Utah

DOC

What I meant was people walking down the street randomly opening fire on people. That sort of things seems to happen a lot more in Texas.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.