• Genius1111

• discreetinside

• Gui Blackout

12 minutes ago, Jotham said:

FxJ0vagXwAIw4pn?format=jpg&name=900x900

Β 

WTH ferrari.png

Oh no, not the hot homeboy getting slapped with a penalty.Β 

I was hoping to see more things shake up the race but I'm happy to see Esteban on the podium.

Yesterday's race was probably the best of the season, but the bar was on the floor. I'm happy Ocon got a podium

7 hours ago, Jotham said:

Hard to believe that Kylie's music career (35 years) is longer than Daniel's time on Earth (34 years since he was born). Damn!

Β 

Β 

4 hours ago, abelfenty said:

Yesterday's race was probably the best of the season, but the bar was on the floor. I'm happy Ocon got a podium

I remembered the Melbourne race was messy AF, but I only watched like the final 5 mins.

Charles out in Q1 for the first time since 2019 :dancehall:

I would've loved to see Carlos on podium but I'm really happy for Mercedes-Benz. :heart:

Being a Ferrari stan is just deluding yourself into thinking this weekend they'll get their **** together and then... pain, againΒ :rip:

Lewis and George P2 and P3Β :clap3:

8 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

I slept through most of it, woops.

You didn't miss much tbh. :emofish: Though it was nice to see two Mercedes drivers on the podium and I hope this means they'll get more and more competitive this season.

• 2 weeks later...

Just updated the thread with Canada's results. I wasn't able to watch most of the GP this weekend as I was out of town but was finally able to watch my recording this evening.

Β 

My current ranking of the GPs so far (except Bahrain and Saudi Arabia as I hadn't started watching then):

• Monaco
  • Australia
  • Spain
  • Canada
  • Miami
  • Azerbaijan

• 3 weeks later...

That was a fun watch. :clap3: Definitely one of the more entertaining races this season.

Β 

Damn, I feel bad for Nyck :deadbanana4:

Β 

But it's great to see Danny back on the grid :clap3:

Edited by Gui Blackout

Now I just need Williams to replace Sargent with Mick and all is wellΒ :gaycat5:

I was at Silverstone over the weekend. Nice Β to see Lewis on the podium againΒ :chick1:

1 hour ago, Gui Blackout said:

Β 

Damn, I feel bad for Nyck :deadbanana4:

Β 

But it's great to see Danny back on the grid :clap3:

What a stupid decisionΒ :rip:Β I’ll laugh when Danny performs just as poorly as Nyck

I am a Ricciardo fan but I feel sorry for Nyck tbh, the way his boss was constantly dragging him on the media, how could they expect him to do well with all that pressure :rip:

14 minutes ago, Jotham said:

I am a Ricciardo fan but I feel sorry for Nyck tbh, the way his boss was constantly dragging him on the media, how could they expect him to do well with all that pressure :rip:

The talks of him getting sacked and replaced by Danny or Liam Lawson have been going around since like Baku :rip:Β imagine trying to perform in that headspace.

Β 

Not giving a rookie a full season to adapt and evolve is just cruel. And it's not like that AT is good to begin with.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.