Formula One 2024 🏎 | Emilia Romagna GP 🐎 5/17 - 5/19

Jotham

Current Standings:

GM3FFsjXUAAShD-?format=jpg&name=4096x4096 GM3FM-QWkAAaIzg?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

2024 Intro:

Edited by Jotham
Updated w/ Miami results

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jotham

• Genius1111

• discreetinside

• Gui Blackout

This has got to be the worst season ever since I started watching in 2007 :rip:

27 minutes ago, abelfenty said:

This has got to be the worst season ever since I started watching in 2007 :rip:

And it's gonna be like for a few more years I fear if RB keeps this Transformers car :gaycat6:

At least last year Ferrari could sorta keep up with them, we don't even have that now :gaycat6:

Flop race and I am not excited for Imola in two weeks. At least we have Charles' next single to look forward to. :smitten:

• 2 weeks later...

Imola has been cancelled. I hope everyone in northern Italy is safe. :heart2:

I used to have an F1 thread in 2021 and 2022 but they were flops.

I am an Alonso fan and I'm generally quite pleased that he has scored 15 points each at every race so far.

I supported Max in 2021 but it looks like a snoozefest now. 

Happy that every team has managed to score at least 1 point after just 3 or 4 races.

2 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

I used to have an F1 thread in 2021 and 2022 but they were flops.

I am an Alonso fan and I'm generally quite pleased that he has scored 15 points each at every race so far.

I supported Max in 2021 but it looks like a snoozefest now. 

Happy that every team has managed to score at least 1 point after just 3 or 4 races.

Yeah I noticed that there isn't much of an F1 scene here. :'( Which is a shame because I think ATRL would enjoy F1.

But at the same time I don't blame them since this season has been underwhelming so far with the Red Bull steamroll. But it's nice to see how things are going for other teams, I like that Haas is performing well and it's low-key entertaining to see McLaren flop after how they treated Daniel. :fan:

58 minutes ago, Jotham said:

Yeah I noticed that there isn't much of an F1 scene here. :'( Which is a shame because I think ATRL would enjoy F1.

But at the same time I don't blame them since this season has been underwhelming so far with the Red Bull steamroll. But it's nice to see how things are going for other teams, I like that Haas is performing well and it's low-key entertaining to see McLaren flop after how they treated Daniel. :fan:

Danny Ric really wasn't... there last year, sadly. I feel bad for Lando Norris. He does not deserve to flop. I still low-key suspect that he's not 100% straight.

I feel bad for NYck de Vries. He may be getting the axe soon.

I'm not F1-savvy but this season does feel very dull, mostly because of the rocketship/RB dominance - even if the other teams have good weekends, most of the time it doesn't feel like they really stand a chance :rip: hoping for some Ferrari improvements in Monaco at least!

4 hours ago, Jotham said:

nnnnnn not to be petty but this :duck: 

• 2 weeks later...

Arthur crashed on quali, Carlos crashed on free practice... lord please protect Charles

350140863_623119186518274_81910242015341

Fun qualis overall, it was exciting to see Esteban in P1 for a brief moment. I'm not sure if I'm waking up early for the race though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.