• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Genius1111

• discreetinside

• Jotham

• Konril

Yeah Checo is gone :rip: that crash, plus Danny having an amazing weekend, was the final nail on the coffin.

Β 

I felt bad for him tbh, you could just see in his face that he knew it was over. And on his home race of all places...

Screwderia Ferrari disasterclass on Charles. This man is just the unluckiest.Β Β :khalyan2:

Albono out from that opening crash.Β :clack:

Danny Ricc had pace but that rear wing damage really ****** him from getting points.Β :rogue:

P2 Merchant Lando. Give this man a win already.Β 

Β 

Alonso still a GOAT with his defense against Checo. The last lap battle to the finish line was a nailbiter.

DNFing on the FORMATION LAP???

Seriously what kind of ******* ancient world voodoo curse was thrown on Charles cause :rip:

Β 

I really admire his mental strength cause I would've had a complete breakdown and quit racing by now

The fact that Lando would probably have finished P2 in the championship if the McLaren wasn’t a complete shitbox the first half of the seasonΒ :rip:

• 2 weeks later...
  • ATRL Moderator

This Vegas race has to be one of the biggest mistakes in sports history :deadbanana:

Β 

All that money spent ruining the strip that could have been used to make sure the road was in actual race condition :deadbanana2:Β 

So they're taking Carlos' P2 andΒ  giving him a 10-place penalty for fixing his car that was damaged because they couldn't make a decent ******* track.

Β 

FIA the joke that you areΒ :khalyan2:

Great racing tbh. So much action in the front grid. Max getting the win with a front wing damage.

Shame, really think Charles could've won if not for the safety car.

Β 

Aside from the FP1 fiasco and some awkwardness post race (microphone passing with Coulthard, camera zoom in), I kinda want Vegas back just as long as they iron out all the things that went wrong.

• Like 1

That race was... better than I thought tbh. :dancehall:Β It would've been cool to see Charles or Checo win but it was still fun.

• Like 1

Can’t believe what I thought was going to be a total shitshow turned out to be one of the better races of the seasonΒ :rip:

Oh it looks like Fernando kept P4 :clap3::heart:

Β 

The fact that that was the highlight of the finale for me though :rip:

How Charles managed to get P2 on Quali is such a testament to his talents. His consistency post-Suzuka to finally get ahead of Sainz is such a great joy to watch.

Finishing P5 from such a deficit with only the Red Bulls and former champions ahead of him.Β :clap3:

Β 

Yuki leading the race and finishing strongly for Tost.Β :clap3:

Β 

Hopefully Fred can develop a car that's catered to his driving style.

• 2 months later...

Since we’re back this month I’m reviving this thread

Β 

Anyway…please god no

Β 

No, not poor Carlos getting the boot. I wonder where he'll be heading.Β 

Β 

Too bad McLaren's full, because it would be fun to revive the Carlando bromance.Β 

Not Ferrari booting Carlos like that after getting the only non-Red Bull win last season :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.