Formula One 2024 ๐ŸŽ | Azerbaijan GP ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฟ 9/13 - 9/15

Jotham

6 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Geri Halliwell's husband's scandal really messed up the whole team, it seems. The whole team has gone to ****, unfortunately.

ย 

The funniest plot twist is that in mid 2025, it's not RBR who fires Perez, but Perez heading elsewhere on his own accord.ย :nicole2:ย High chance that the line-up in 2026 will have two different drivers.

I feel like Checo may gone at the end of this season or even as early as after the Mexico GP because he would have dropped on summer break if Liberty Media didn't step in and intervene to save Checo for financial and ticket admission reason.

ย 

I would be very surprised if Yuki stay at the Redbull family after 2025 because the RBR-Honda partnership deal will end at the end of 2025 and Honda will going to be engine supplier for Aston Martin in 2026.

ย 

Anyway my prediction for the lineup would be:

ย 

RBR: Max - Daniel

VCARB: Yuki - Liam

ย 

ย 

Case 1: If RBR being recovered and their 2026 development showing positive sign

RBR: Max - Daniel

VCARB: Liam - Isack Hadjar (current leader in F2 championship)

ย 

Case 2: If RBR continue flopping and their 2026 development not being good like we heard so far

RBR: Daniel - Liam; Max leaving likely for Mercedes or Aston Martinย 

VCARB: Isack - (the driver from RB junior team whoever being doing great on junior feeder series)

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Genius1111

• discreetinside

• Jotham

• Konril

13 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

10 points more for Lando would have made the WDC more a little more interesting. It's still Max's to lose.

ย 

Now for the WCC, McLaren is just 8 points behind RBR now, and Ferrari has also just passed 400 points, so there is a great chance that RBR may actually finish 3rd this year despite what happened in the first few races.

ย 

ย 

WCC battle this year is gonna be interesting with Redbull confirmed to lose their top spot as early as Baku and Ferrari are just 39 points behind Redbull are impressive and could be in direct competition had the slump between the Canada and summer break didn't happened. I can see Redbull finishing 3rd if Ferrari keep their upward pace and trajectory from Zandvoort Abu Dhabi and Redbull didn't improve circa COTA like Helmut Marko suggested.

ย 

WDC battle yeah it's likely going for Max similar to Jenson WDC trajectory in 2009 unless a couple races of DNFs/finish outside top 10 happen which open the door for Lando or even Charles and Oscar to catch up.

ย 

ย 

On 9/3/2024 at 1:49 AM, Genius1111 said:

r/formula1 - Colapinto commenting on Kym Illman's post: "Never thought I could be part of the women of the paddock"

ย 

ย 

:bibliahh:

I never expected I'll be luring about Franco after watching some of his TikTok editsย :gaycat2:

ย 

ย 

'Colapinto is doing what Verstappen did in the Netherlands in Argentina' (gpblog.com)

ย 

ย 

Argentina ecstatic thanks to Colapinto

Argentina is buzzing now they have another F1 driver.ย "With us already you noticed that his support base is huge. When he was announced by us from F3 to F2, that was already not normal. He was in Argentina then and I got videos, the whole street was full of cheering fans and he stood on the balcony like some kind of pope. Now it has completely exploded in Argentina. This country is busy looking for a Formula One hero. This is something they craved and what Franco brings to them. They get a lot of energy from this, like Messi does in football. He can't cross the street there,"ย saysย Dorsman, who draws a comparison withย Max Verstappenย in the Netherlands.

Banger of a race!!! What a crash on the penultimate lap.

This is an amazing season by a long shot from last year!

ย 

Poor Charles, if only he had defended well.

ย 

WDC is still on. Max had a shitty weekend.

ย 

Albon Minister of Defense.

Colapinto and Bearman scoring points. Go rookies!ย :clap3:

Gutted to see Charles can't perform Pole to Win, but I'm very happy Oscar get his 2nd winย :duca:

ย 

Shock to the Checo and Carlos crash right before the last lap but this cause Franco and Ollie getting points so overall a good weekend

ย 

ย 

11 minutes ago, Konril said:

Banger of a race!!! What a crash on the penultimate lap.

This is an amazing season by a long shot from last year!

ย 

Poor Charles, if only he had defended well.

ย 

WDC is still on. Max had a shitty weekend.

McLaren are the fastest car on the grid currently, anyone including Charles can't always defend them for long. See Lando from being out from Q1 on starting grid to almost being on the podium reflect that

Ollie TWINKMAN scoring in his first two races this year representing two different teams. Not many drivers can boast of that!ย :clap3:

ย 

Franco Colapinto scoring on his 2nd race, and the first Argentine driver in decades to score points too. We like to see it!ย :clap3:

5 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

McLaren are the fastest car on the grid currently, anyone including Charles can't always defend them for long. See Lando from being out from Q1 on starting grid to almost being on the podium reflect that

Charles was 3 cars laps ahead of Oscar on the inside when he divebombed. McLaren are the fastest, but the configurations of Ferrari in Baku is close to McLaren.

ย 

Oscar still struggles with tire degredation, and if he was behind Charles on Dirty air his tires would have fallen off.

Charles is my #1 driver, but this was on him (well, aside from the pitstop that narrowed that 6sec gap).

16 minutes ago, Konril said:

Charles was 3 cars laps ahead of Oscar on the inside when he divebombed. McLaren are the fastest, but the configurations of Ferrari in Baku is close to McLaren.

ย 

Oscar still struggles with tire degredation, and if he was behind Charles on Dirty air his tires would have fallen off.

Charles is my #1 driver, but this was on him (well, aside from the pitstop that narrowed that 6sec gap).

That's fair. Charles made a mistake and Oscar take the advantage and taking the lead. Lowkey surprised Oscar going for 1 stop considering him struggle with tyre management but I guess McLaren learned that 1 stop strategy can work after what happened on Monza

6 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

That's fair. Charles made a mistake and Oscar take the advantage and taking the lead. Lowkey surprised Oscar going for 1 stop considering him struggle with tyre management but I guess McLaren learned that 1 stop strategy can work after what happened on Monza

Ferrari tried to mind game Oscar and McLaren with that false "Box, Box" pit they called to Charles around the last 15 laps for a 2 stopper. Piastri definitely learned in hindsight that he shouldn't have boxed in Monza, and did a 1 stop here in Baku. And they did not took the bait. :bibliahh:

ย 

He definitely honed on his racecraft here that he can whisper his tires to the end of clean air. We shall see how he improves with dirty air because he is doing good here in Baku.

ย 

There are whispers in the McLaren camp that Oscar's ceiling with his racing skill is higher than Lando's and I do agree. I'm rooting for Oscar for he is calm and collected and there is not much air of arrogance around him.

18 minutes ago, Konril said:

There are whispers in the McLaren camp that Oscar's ceiling with his racing skill is higher than Lando's and I do agree. I'm rooting for Oscar for he is calm and collected and there is not much air of arrogance around him.

This is the same reason I'm much prefer Charles and Oscar being the WDC contenders with Max rather than Lando. Lando starting to get on my nerves ever since his conversation with Lewis during the Hungary cooldown room.

18 minutes ago, Konril said:

This is the same reason I'm much prefer Charles and Oscar being the WDC contenders with Max rather than Lando. Lando starting to get on my nerves ever since his conversation with Lewis during the Hungary cooldown room.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.