Formula One 2024 🏎 | Azerbaijan GP 🇦🇿 9/13 - 9/15

Jotham

Who's gonna join Ollie next season? Anyway RIP Hassbands 2023-2024 and the suck my balls moment being 7th anniversary for the upcoming Hungary GP

• Haha 1

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Genius1111

• discreetinside

• Jotham

• Konril

On 7/17/2024 at 9:49 AM, clee95 said:

if gaydar is a real thing, then Lando has to be gay or at least bi because mine was going OFF even before I saw his sus behaviors, and I only got into F1 months ago because of Tiktok....:bibliahh:

Lando was lamenting that there were no men on the helmet, sadly. 

:gaygacat6:

I must definitely make time this year for the fan meet with Lando Onewin when they drop by. (I am assuming McLaren will be doing that.)

The Formula 1 Off-Season |OT| Haas to get better, right ...

Was Alguersuari just joking about it?

Apparently Nelson Piquet Jr is gay too? Flavio Briatore, the boss who ordered him to crash, was insinuating that Nelson was living with another man.

The most famous one with the rumors was Adrian Sutil, iirc.

They are kinda like Alex Rossi (ex-F1) and Conor Daly, who were roommates too.

"Alonso is among the top five in F1 history. I think so. The number of titles? Alonso could have had eight world championships if he had been a bit luckier in his career by making the right decisions at the right time. So no, titles don't matter..."

"That's why I feel that Fernando Alonso is definitely one of the best drivers in history, because wherever he went, he was always very, very fast. But you need the material to be able to win races, and Alonso, unfortunately, didn't always have it,"

"Fernando is a fighter. He is also very versatile, because he can drive many different cars: F1, rally, Dakar, endurance races, and he has always been fast in all disciplines. That is something that few drivers can do," concluded the Dutchman

____

Fernando Alonso is 11 points away from 5 world championships

Lewis Hamilton is 15 points away from 10 world championships

Nicholas Latifi is 348 points away from 1 world championship

Edited by Genius1111

5 minutes ago, Konril said:

Checo out of Q1 again. :rip:

Someone free him from his contract already. It's embarassing atp :rip:

tumblr_mb1jtl0FOU1r23ps8o3_r1_250.gifv

7th 2024 race winner. Super happy for Oscar. But this was a tainted win because McLaren were being dumbasses.

Lando being a team player, for now. Big respect to him.

Well, I guess it's the end of the Landoscar bromance, or maybe not :eli:

That was the most deflated first victory ever. I feel sorry for Oscar PS3. In any case, he's the 115th driver to win a grand prix, and the 6th guy (?) to win a first GP in Hungary. From a mathematical POV, McLaren should have let Lando OneWin keep that P1. 7 points is a lot

200 podiums for Lewis, 104 of which were victories :clap3:

Max, yikes! :eli:

Nico Rosberg interviewing the podium finishers. I wonder how much Nico and Lando have reconciled.

Oscar Pastry, the first guy born in the 21st century to win an F1 race, and he did it in his 2nd season. Not many guys can claim that! 

The last 1-2 for McLaren in Hungary was in 1999 (Hakkinen-Coulthard).

Edited by Genius1111

Oscar deserved a better first win than that :shakeno:

Terrible strategy from McLaren and attitude from Lando

• Like 1

I can't believe Oscar maiden win finally happening with Lando being good teammates letting him pass for the last few laps :weeps:

Engineer: The medical delegate needs to have a look at you under parc ferme conditions.

Verstappen: If they send the medical delegate up to the stewards maybe they can have a look if they are okay. I'm absolutely fine.

Max is irritating at times, but he's also funny when he's pissed :gaycat6:

13 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Max is irritating at times, but he's also funny when he's pissed :gaycat6:

I love when Mad Max unleashes his fury. He is so sassy. :bibliahh:

All it takes for an email claiming Mercedes and Toto Wolff systematically sabotage Sir Lewis Hamilton and boom a home race win and a couples of podiums

Spoiler

Oscar or Lewis are great choice for DOTD so delight for either of them take it :clap3:

At least it's not in Austria where Lando undeservedly taking DOTD

Edited by discreetinside

24 minutes ago, Konril said:

I love when Mad Max unleashes his fury. He is so sassy. :bibliahh:

Reporter: Do you think you should apologize for your radio messages?

Max: I don't think I should be apologizing for my messages. If the fans don't like it they should just stay home.

Max Verstappen is literally the male Katy Perry. :gaycat1: The only difference is that Max is still doing well because of his talent while Katy is completely flopping because of her lack of talent.

Lando attitude toward Lewis is so off-putting, and it's not the only thing either, whenever he talks about Lewis, it seems like he doesn't respect him at all. Lando, you may be the one who introduced me to F1, but day by day Oscar and Lewis are becoming my favorite drivers.

Edited by clee95

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.