Formula One 2024 🏎 | Azerbaijan GP 🇦🇿 9/13 - 9/15

Jotham

Not Taylor predict Lance crash with Daniel being the ditch.

imgonnagetyouback was on track 18 for TTPD: Anthology and Lance was the Driver 18. Is this a coincidence?Anyway Tayvoodoo strike across F1 I fear.

Edited by discreetinside
  • Haha 1

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Genius1111

• discreetinside

• Jotham

• Konril

11 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Good thing Christian call out Toto because recently he's been desperate and been annoying about filling the driver seats ever since Lewis leaving for Ferrari next year.

Ferrari debuts new sponsor and special blue livery for Miami GP.

Meanwhile, Nico Hulkenberg will be heading to Kick Sauber next year.

I'm gonna miss Nico in Haas. :cries:

At least this means we're probably getting Ollie Twinkman Bearman. :gaycat1:

Adrian Newey gardening leave was working with RB Hypercar project and it start right now. 

Posted (edited)
On 4/27/2024 at 1:12 AM, Genius1111 said:

Meanwhile, Nico Hulkenberg will be heading to Kick Sauber next year.

Valtteri or Zhou are in danger now or maybe both if Carlos decide to join Sauber next year because we knew Audi would takeover the team in 2026.

On 4/27/2024 at 7:47 AM, Jotham said:

I'm gonna miss Nico in Haas. :cries:

Love to see Ollie getting proper F1 debut next year but not sure is it too soon for him to get into F1 grid cause worried it may end up became like Nyck or Logan. The same goes to Kimi Antonelli. Now I wonder does Kevin gonna survived cause his contract was expired at the end of the year as well.

Edited by discreetinside

Seb :clap3:

On 4/27/2024 at 7:47 AM, Jotham said:

You're not wrong about that!

Jotham

OMG, I find them adorable and I would like to ship them. :wanda:

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Happy 12 years anniversary for the Lestappen/Max & Charles nation :clap3:

Edited by discreetinside

On 5/2/2024 at 6:55 AM, Genius1111 said:

You're not wrong about that!

Jotham

OMG, I find them adorable and I would like to ship them. :wanda:

Tbh I can see why people shipping Charlos but Carlando and Lestappen were the better ship and Ollie Bearman were literally Max & Charles son :gaygacat1:

Verstappen flop see how god works! :giantgrin:

Omg Lando first ever win in his F1 career :jonny5:

Lando winning on the race that McLaren invited Trump to their garage :deadbanana2:

• Haha 3

RIP Lando Nowins

March 2019 - May 2024

Gone but never forgotten 

• Haha 1

For real I'm just woke up only start catch up the live on TikTok around lap 53 cause it's 5am on my timezone and very thrilled to see Lando on P1 and managed to keep the 7 second lead till the end.

Yessssssss, the first ever win by a twink driver. We won!

2 hours ago, Jotham said:

James Charles in a jinx, wbk.

On 5/4/2024 at 1:37 PM, discreetinside said:

Tbh I can see why people shipping Charlos but Carlando and Lestappen were the better ship and Ollie Bearman were literally Max & Charles son :gaygacat1:

Lestappen is such a weird ship because they don't feel like close bros at all. But I can understand it as some people are perhaps into enemies-to-bros.

Also disappointed that Carlos is not on the podium because it would have so much more fun to see more Carlando  (ie the best ship on the planet involving one straight man).

3 hours ago, abelfenty said:

RIP Lando Nowins

March 2019 - May 2024

Gone but never forgotten 

Lando Yeswin (singular)

May 05 2024 - ???

---

Also cute to see Perez finishing 5th on Cinco de Mayo 

Didn't expect the Kpop x F1 crumbs. Miami GP are probably the best race for 2024 season so far.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, discreetinside said:

Didn't expect the Kpop x F1 crumbs. Miami GP are probably the best race for 2024 season so far.

I was thinking to myself whether Thailand will ever host an F1 race (given Albon and Red Bull) and then I just realized that I totally missed out on the news that their ultra-tall PM and his team are doing something. But closing off the clogged streets of Bang-c0ck for an F1 race is one of the dumbest ideas. It has to be at a purpose built circuit in the outskirts.

In any case, if I could get crumbs of my fave Thai gays at the F1 races, I will be super stoked.

6 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

I was thinking to myself whether Thailand will ever host an F1 race (given Albon and Red Bull) and then I just realized that I totally missed out on the news that their ultra-tall PM and his team are doing something. But closing off the clogged streets of Bang-c0ck for an F1 race is one of the dumbest ideas. It has to be at a purpose built circuit in the outskirts.

In any case, if I could get crumbs of my fave Thai gays at the F1 races, I will be super stoked.

Not another street circuits they ain't Monaco :deadbanana2:

Well I believe they have a motorsport race track but that's specifically for MotoGP not sure if they're able upgrade the circuit to get fitted for F1 and other FIA races.

Regardless loved to see Asian countries bidding into organize F1 races. We have heard news on South Korea and I wish Petronas (Mercedes title sponsor) didn't outright denied to bring back Sepang.

Imagine if Ollie Bearman get another F1 race as early as for Monaco

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.