Formula One 2024 🏎 | Azerbaijan GP πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ώ 9/13 - 9/15

Jotham

As much as I love Danny Ricc, maybe he should yield his seat to a driver who deserved a shot like Lawson.

• Like 1

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Genius1111

• discreetinside

• Jotham

• Konril

Ollie saved this boring ass race :clap3:Β he is the momentΒ 

Aww that's sweet Ollie truly deserved it :clap3:

Β 

Β 

I slept midway through because it was like 2am in my time zone.

Β 

Happy for Ollie! He snagged 6 points in his debut, which is one of the highest among recent debutants. I think only Lewis has done better than him (podium in his first race). Also, with that 6 points, he is already #10 on the WDC. Not bad at all for a super-sub #3 driver.Β :clap3:He rightfully deserved that DOTD (with 48% of the vote). Not many people can win 48% of the vote when there are 19 other people to vote for.Β :clap3:

Β 

Β 

"We did the lesson in his BMW. I felt totally safe even though I didn't have my foot controls,"Β CurreyΒ said. "He had failed his test before on a traffic-light fault. I am not sure if it was for running an amber.

Β 

"Maybe he didn't stop. Or it could have been how he was positioned at the lights. When he failed he was a bit like, 'What the hell'. I mean, he has been driving since a kid.

Β 

"But he was so polite and just wanted to learn how to pass. He asked a lot of questions and seemed very down-to-earth, a great lad."

• Haha 1

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Kinky, but I’m a straight dude.

Then again, it’s Charles Leclerc. I’m willing to make an exception.

Β 

Exactly. I'm straight but I would absolutely blow out Leclerc's back. And who knows, maybe it would give him some things to think about, like the benefits of being a generous and giving partner.

Β 

Charles is such a himbo. I love him.

Β 

The straights are loving Charles, thankfully!Β :gaycat5:

Β 

______

Β 

Quite a few example of drivers over the years who confessed to being not particularly good road drivers.

Ralf Schumacher used to have to get his wife to reverse park.

Alonso was saying once that it's aΒ totallyΒ different thing because racing you have aims and objectives, and to some extent the safety of you and other drivers is secondary. In real life, he drives like a granny. I respect that a lot.

• Haha 1

Β 

Β 

Β 

-Machtsstrijd= power struggle

-Zeer gespannen= very tense

-Zakelijk= formal

-Vrienden= Friends

-Verbond= alliance

-Gespannen= tense

-Bekoeld= chilly

-Vader & zoon= Father & son

-Eigenaar= owner

-Adviseur= advisor

-Coureur: driver

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

It's also amusing how some people went off-tangent because they just learnt that Vader means "father" in Dutch and then talked about Star Wars.

Β 

Vader is father?! Did the Dutch know Darth Father was Luke’s dad the whole time?!Β 

Edited by Genius1111

Β 

2gether they won the 20 most recent races. Other duos can't compete!Β 

Williams truly fumbled with them not having spare chassis to Australia knowing the fact they're highly likely to get crash. Well this situation kinda confirmed Williams don't have faith on Logan and he will be dropped by the end of the season. Both drivers especially Logan deserve better.

If I was Logan I'd be mad fr :skull:

Β 

Β 

I understand that, without my agreement, my social media manager has put out an Instagram post late this afternoon that I thank each and every one of you for the birthday wishes. This is wrong and I did not have an amazing day surrounded by loved ones. I do not have a birthday today.Β 

Β 

:bibliahh:

Edited by Genius1111

Lando saying that he has never been the little spoon before.Β :eli:Β Too bad he's straight; he would have made a cute bottom. (Carlos as the top, of course!)

Β 

"Maybe that's why you're not winning" -> She did not have to trigger him like that!

Edited by Genius1111

22 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Lando saying that he has never been the little spoon before.Β :eli:Β Too bad he's straight; he would have made a cute bottom. (Carlos as the top, of course!)

Β 

"Maybe that's why you're not winning" -> She did not have to trigger him like that!

I sometimes wonder if he's at least bicurious.

Β 

There are several guys in the sport that I think could be in the closet.

Daniel is really back in his flop era huh :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, Jotham said:

I sometimes wonder if he's at least bicurious.

Β 

There are several guys in the sport that I think could be in the closet.

Just curious who do you think it could be?Β :gaycat3:

Β 

I just know the girlies who obsessively ships drivers like the Lestappen and Carlando are manifesting their faves could be in the closet :deadbanana:

7 minutes ago, Konril said:

Yuki: P8

Daniel: P18

Β 

I-Β :rip:

I want to say home race curse but then Oscar P6 on qualifying so :rip:

58 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Just curious who do you think it could be?Β :gaycat3:

Β 

I just know the girlies who obsessively ships drivers like the Lestappen and Carlando are manifesting their faves could be in the closet :deadbanana:

I get closeted vibes from Logan sometimes, he kind of reminds me of Gus Kenworthy before he came out. There's hardly any relationship info about him. You can argue that maybe he's private about his personal life but even drivers like Daniel and Oscar who don't really talk about their personal life, we get some idea of who they are dating. Also, compared to the other drivers he's not even photographed with other women (same thing with one of the reserve drivers, Pato O' Ward). I also used to get closeted vibes from Mick (though he's not in F1 anymore) before he announced having a girlfriend.

Β 

I did stumble (and save :gaycat5:) these comments I found a while ago on Reddit from someone who *allegedly* says that one of the F1 drivers is bi and it's... Lance Stroll. :rip:

8 hours ago, Konril said:

Yuki: P8

Daniel: P18

Β 

I-Β :rip:

Let's be real he didn't deserve the seat to begin with, it should've been Liam. I like Danny but the only thing still keeping him alive in F1 is his mainstream popularity.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

Let's be real he didn't deserve the seat to begin with, it should've been Liam. I like Danny but the only thing still keeping him alive in F1 is his mainstream popularity.

Yeah it's time for them to made a big move and push for rookie like Liam and Ollie to get into the F1 seat officially with 14 of the current grid drivers will have their contract expired by the end of this year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.