Formula One 2024 🏎 | Azerbaijan GP πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ώ 9/13 - 9/15

Jotham

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Jotham said:

That is my guess this year tbhΒ :priceless: I'm not counting on Checo anymore to win some of the other races and I have a feeling Red Bull has fixed the problems their car had with Singapore

This is so boring :rip:Β 

Β 

I can’t wait for 2025 to finally spice some things upΒ 

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Genius1111

• discreetinside

• Jotham

• Konril

Β 

Β 

Ferrari boys are still the hottest on the current grid (especially when they are shirtless)

The tea is comingΒ :redface:Β  and it's definitely someone from inside RB that leakedΒ 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Gui Blackout
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Β 

Β 

Ferrari boys are still the hottest on the current grid (especially when they are shirtless)

I actually find Alpine the most attractive this season. Esteban had a massive glow-up.

Β 

GHQMle_WcAAexVI?format=jpg&name=large

Apparently the text messages are fake but also what are these alleged texts :rip:

Β 

ggf1kig9zjlc1.jpeg?width=960&crop=smart&

24 minutes ago, Jotham said:

Apparently the text messages are fake but also what are these alleged texts :rip:

Β 

ggf1kig9zjlc1.jpeg?width=960&crop=smart&

I don't think it's fake. We know that this dossier existed from the investigation, and given the amount of high profile people that received, the leaker must be from inside F1 and had first hand knowledge within Red Bull. It can't just be a random troll.

• Like 1

I scrolled at the images and thought I saw Horner's cock. But it just looks like his finger. A damn Google Drive.Β :deadbanana4:

Imagine if these end up become as RB downfall (probably not with Max very likely to finished miles ahead with others) in order to made this season exciting with other drivers have shots to compete wdc. Let us pray for that regard.

He seems to say the same thing every year.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

What a boring start to the season :rip: Yuki's rant at the end was the highlight

First season opening without a DNF.

Verstappen miles ahead to win

Leclerc, the Patron Saint of Bad Luck getting brake issues.

Tsunoda getting ****** and was asked to swap.

Β 

What a nothing burger of an opening and probably the rest of the season.

8th win streak for Max still.

Geri celebrating with Christian at the end was a PR move for sure :deadbanana:

6 minutes ago, Jotham said:

Geri celebrating with Christian at the end was a PR move for sure :deadbanana:

Helpp, this woman has no self-respectΒ :redface:

Pretty impressive for Charles finishing at P4 considering the brake issues that could end up being DNF. His therapist gonna work overtime for him to get back in shape mentally.

Β 

Anyway it's gonna be long ass ride for this season cause well I don't see anyone challenge Max at this point.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Max already has 33 poles, 55 wins and 99 podiums, damn! (I'm also loving these odd multiples of 11.)

Not my first season of F1 being experienced one of the most chaotic (silly) season in recent yearsΒ :redface:

Β 

First we have Lewis jump to Ferrari in 2025, Alpine being a total mess, FIA president being investigated for allegedly interfering to undo Fernando penalty at Saudi Arabia 2023, and of course the Christian Horner SA case and the Redbull civil war which leads to Max quicky being the biggest contender for Mercedes seat rumors just because Toto and Jos decide to meet each other. What else did I miss for off track drama this season?

Edited by discreetinside

Β 

Β 

Β 

Carlos with appendicitisΒ :weeps:

Ferrari must've cursed Carlos after he beat Charles last weekΒ :redface:Β jk but ugh so sorry for him, this sucks. Hopefully it's a quick recovery.

Β 

Happy for Ollie tho, what an amazing opportunity.

Get well soon Carlos and welcome Oliver for his F1 debut.

Β 

Β 

So proud of Haas today. :clap3:Β I was bored of the race at first but it was fun to watch Nico and Kevin work together for a point towards the end. I'm also proud of Ollie.

Β 

Things are not looking good for Daniel though...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.