• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Genius1111

• discreetinside

• Jotham

• Konril

What. A. Race. 

It was SO refreshing seeing that many cars fight for the lead. The top 4 separated by 1.5s in the last couple of laps felt like a dream. 

Can't believe George cracked like that on the final lap but whatever, he had a fantastic drive without that. Merc were so so close to pulling off that strategy perfectly :gaycat6:

I'll be enjoying this moment while it lasts because Max will be back to winning back 20 seconds next week.

• Like 1

AHHHH MY ******* FAVE :heart:  Such a brilliant drive, he deserve it

F6O6T_hWcAESBAQ?format=jpg&name=small

THAT was real F1, not the boring mess we've been forced to watch the past year. What a race, what a weekend.

Ferrari ******* up Charles' race yet again tho :rip: We could've easily had a double podium, especially with George's crash.

AT just ending Liam's momentum like that :rip:

I think he will get a seat by 2025 anyway, either in AT or Williams because I do not see Logan lasting beyond 2024 lol

On 9/23/2023 at 3:24 AM, Gui Blackout said:

Poor Liam :doc:  hopefully he can at least get the Williams seat

Lawson should’ve got the seat over Daniel. 

Then Sargeant needs to be replaced by Vesti at Williams 

1 hour ago, Jotham said:

Y'all... Checo is a mess :rip:

It was legit hilarious all the mess he caused :rip:

He's renewed for next year but idk... if he doesn't get his **** together quickly, RB isn't above kicking him out (and we know Helmut Marko hates him). There's no excuse for performing this badly while driving a rocketship. 

1 hour ago, abelfenty said:

Lawson should’ve got the seat over Daniel. 

Then Sargeant needs to be replaced by Vesti at Williams 

They're putting a lot of faith on Daniel that I'm not sure he'll deliver. I don't understand what's RB's plan for Liam. They've been prepping him up for F1 for ages, but now they're not giving him the AT seat that was expected and we all know the future RB seat is going to Lando. Is he going to be a reserve driver forever?

Let's be real the reason why Logan got the seat in the first place is because he's American and they were counting on his marketability. He wasn't event even that good on F2. But his season has been embarrassing even for a rookie, it's giving Nikita Mazepin tea. For replacement looks like they might go with Drugovich (who would've already been on Lance's seat if he wasn't the nepo baby), they passed on Mick despite Toto's lobbying. I think they will wait on Vesti a bit more, maybe saving him for Alex's seat when he inevitably leaves.

Bought tickets for the Singapore GP next year :WAP:

Fingers crossed the race is as good as it was this year!

• 2 weeks later...

Not Lewis crashing as soon as I changed my avi to him :rip: and that could've been an easy podium for Mercedes

• Haha 1

Can’t believe people are trying to blame George for the incident yesterday when it was clearly on Lewis :rip:

Its literally the same thing that happened at Silverstone 21, but Lewis being Max this time 

• 2 weeks later...

Just when you thought Charles' day couldn't get any worse :rip:

I'm low-key glad that Lewis didn't get P1 because the absolute fallout after he got disqualified would be sending me :rip:

42 minutes ago, Chamoy said:

F1 point scorer Logan Sargeant :clap3: 

Finally! :clap3:

Not everyone can claim to score points in F1 (see: Luca Badoer)

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.facts-and-stats-verstappen-joins-exclusive-50-wins-club-as-norris-closes-on.38fdqfi1r3TXawWyu2hQ2b.html

• Hamilton and Verstappen have now finished one-two, in either order, 36 times, extending the existing record they hold. -> Woops, it should be 35 times now.

• Norris now has 12 career podium finishes without ever winning, putting him just one short of Nick Heidfeld's record.

• Tsunoda set his first career fastest lap today and clinched the bonus point that comes with it.

• It was only the third time a Japanese driver has set the fastest lap in an F1 race, after Satoru Nakajima at Australia 1989 and Kamui Kobayashi at China 2012.

Is Norris going to be the new Heidfeld?

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.facts-and-stats-verstappen-joins-exclusive-50-wins-club-as-norris-closes-on.38fdqfi1r3TXawWyu2hQ2b.html

• Hamilton and Verstappen have now finished one-two, in either order, 36 times, extending the existing record they hold. -> Woops, it should be 35 times now.

• Norris now has 12 career podium finishes without ever winning, putting him just one short of Nick Heidfeld's record.

• Tsunoda set his first career fastest lap today and clinched the bonus point that comes with it.

• It was only the third time a Japanese driver has set the fastest lap in an F1 race, after Satoru Nakajima at Australia 1989 and Kamui Kobayashi at China 2012.

Is Norris going to be the new Heidfeld?

I swear he has been jinxed ever since he snapped at his engineer in the Russian GP. :deadbanana2: I also heard on a podcast that he is the only McLaren driver not to win within their first four years on the team.

I'm not a huge fan of him but I low-key feel sorry for him. :emofish: I'm excited to meet him since he's gonna visit a racing event here in California next month. :gaycat1:

I’m so glad Merc were slow with Lewis’ pits. If he had won and then be disqualified I would’ve ended up on international news :rip:

Danny Ricc outqualifying Checo and then scoring more than him. Sir Lewis cutting the P2 lead from Checo into 20 points with 3 more races and a sprint to go. Checo DNF on his home country. Max doubling his lead from Checo. Perez is just not having a good time. That Red Bull seat is now in question truly. :gaycatx:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.