• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Genius1111

• discreetinside

• Jotham

• Konril

It's an all British top 3 in the British Grand Prix after the end of qualifying!

THAT RACE WAS SO GOOD OMG :jonny:

Jotham, your boy won!

Damn, I wanted Lando Onewin to be upgraded to Lando Twowins.

• Thanks 1

Lewis Hamilton wins for the first time after 945 days, and wins on his 344th race, the latest in one's career that a win has been achieved. 

Tories finally out after being government for 14 years, and Sir Lewis Hamilton first win since 2021 Saudi Arabian GP with record breaking 9th home race win what a fantastic weekend for the Brits :clap3:

First time since 2021 that I haven't attended Silverstone and it's the year Lewis finally gets a win again :deadbanana4: 

Lando Onewin caught in 4K HD ogling at daddies.

Posted (edited)

Oh, so Lando is a top? :gaycat2:

Lando = Shawn Mendes vibes

Oscar = Charlie Puth vibes

Edited by Genius1111

I've heard a few rumors about this for a while but I'm happy to see him finally come out. :clap3:

46 minutes ago, Jotham said:

I've heard a few rumors about this for a while but I'm happy to see him finally come out. :clap3:

Ralf Schumacher comes out as ex-F1 driver goes public with new partner Etienne | 7NEWS

His partner's name is Etienne.

Ralf's 22 year old son also posted 

"I am very happy that you have finally found someone with whom you really feel that you feel very comfortable and secure, no matter if you are a man or a woman," wrote the 22-year-old, who is also a racing driver.

"I am 100 per cent behind you dad and wish you all the best and congratulations."

I see someone openly shipping Ocon and Mick (Schumacher). Should I be excited for them? :gaycat2:

Of course, not forgetting my new boy Lando Onewin. :gaycat2:

There was also this terrible comment

Spoiler

One of the comments said "one schumi is a fruit, another is a vegetable"

Edited by Genius1111

Considering how gay f1 is,that wouldn't surprise me. Rear ending someone, bottoming out, that 2014 "nose", squirting whitish liquid on guys after finishing first, the list goes on.

:gaycat:

r/formula1 - Lando Norris watching the Euro 2024 final

Looks like someone is very used to coming in 2nd

9 hours ago, Jotham said:

8 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Ralf Schumacher comes out as ex-F1 driver goes public with new partner Etienne | 7NEWS

His partner's name is Etienne.

Ralf's 22 year old son also posted 

"I am very happy that you have finally found someone with whom you really feel that you feel very comfortable and secure, no matter if you are a man or a woman," wrote the 22-year-old, who is also a racing driver.

"I am 100 per cent behind you dad and wish you all the best and congratulations."

I see someone openly shipping Ocon and Mick (Schumacher). Should I be excited for them? :gaycat2:

Of course, not forgetting my new boy Lando Onewin. :gaycat2:

There was also this terrible comment

Hide contents

We love to see it. Wish we have some actual representation on the current grid in high profile motorsport like F1 and MotoGP cause we all knew it's still homophobic enough that all the LGBTQ+ drivers will lost sponsorships and never get a seat to begin with.

Anyway let me go to Wattpad and A03 and search Mick tags :gaycat2:

Edited by discreetinside

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Genius1111 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

OMG :deadvision:

If the theory that being gay is partly genetic is true, maybe it is possible that Mick could be bi. :gaycat3: Tbh I thought he could be gay before he announced his relationship with his girlfriend.

Edited by Jotham

39 minutes ago, Jotham said:

OMG :deadvision:

If the theory that being gay is partly genetic is true, maybe it is possible that Mick could be bi. :gaycat3: Tbh I thought he could be gay before he announced his relationship with his girlfriend.

I have watched quite a number of shows (fictional) which feature families having 2 or 3 gay brothers, and another show where the fathers are gays who get married to women, and their daughters are lesbians. I guess there must be some truth. :coffee:

At the same time, I have also read (on ATRL and Reddit) that any research into the so-called "gay gene(s)" will probably never be officially released to the public, for fear of subjecting LGBTQIA+ people to being targeted by hardline conservative regimes. So, for us lay-people, we can only speculate.

Lando, he's so fine... and also fruity. 

hi @Genius1111 saw the post in the Ralf thread. Lol

Lemme just read back this thread

Also, someone said "ollie twinkman" yes!

I mean look at him. There's sugar in the tank I'm telling you

gikuzjtxaae4d2b.jpg

• Haha 1

if gaydar is a real thing, then Lando has to be gay or at least bi because mine was going OFF even before I saw his sus behaviors, and I only got into F1 months ago because of Tiktok....:bibliahh:

Edited by clee95

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.