Formula One 2024 🏎 | Azerbaijan GP πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ώ 9/13 - 9/15

Jotham

What a boring race after the crashes :rip:Β Lance meltdown was funny though :ahh:

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Genius1111

• discreetinside

• Jotham

• Konril

Get Lewis to Ferrari alreadyΒ 

2025 Calendar was out

Β 

Β 

On 4/12/2024 at 2:05 AM, discreetinside said:

Β 

It's quite amusing that people have been linking him to the vacant Mercedes seat for the past few months, only for him to poo poo the idea and declaring that Mercedes is crappy some days ago.

Sprint quali right after TTPD surprise album release. Today's a good day. :jonnycat:

Lewis going from P2 in the sprint to 18th in qualiΒ :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

The Ferrari grid have drama during the sprint race.

Β 

I just know the Charles and Carlos girlies are having stanbase war on social media as we speak.

Β 

Β 

Edited by discreetinside

Just another typical day for F1

Β 

Β 

Omg Toto Wolff looked so done with everything :deadbanana2: He wasn't even having his usual emotional outbursts on camera

On 4/19/2024 at 3:42 PM, Jotham said:

Sprint quali right after TTPD surprise album release. Today's a good day. :jonnycat:

Speaking of Taylor and TTPD:

Β 

Β 

No wonder Fernando are doing great this weekend so thank you Taylor :clap3:

7 hours ago, discreetinside said:

Speaking of Taylor and TTPD:

Β 

Β 

No wonder Fernando are doing great this weekend so thank you Taylor :clap3:

Not the Taylonso rumors coming back!Β :hoetenks:

Β 

They seem to have 0% compatibility. Perhaps they had intercourse a few times but I am sure glad that they are not a thing. (I am sort of an Alsono fan but a very mild OTH, so it would have been really awkward for me.)

Β 

Now LewisNicole, they were a cute couple that I wished were endgame.

Β 

Β 

The way China absolutely adores Zhou Guanyu, whereas the US could not care less about Logan Sargeant :deadbanana:

Also omg @ Daniel finally having a decent race for once but L*nce had to ruin things :deadbanana:

I pity Lando, he has never been able to win a race.Β :deadbanana:Β He really deserves a few race wins by now.

Β 

I should really go for their fan meets when they drop by in September.

Β 

The only F1 driver that I have met up close (like 10m or 30 feet away from me) is Bottas.Β 

Edited by Genius1111

3 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

I pity Lando, he has never been able to win a race.Β :deadbanana:Β He really deserves a few race wins by now.

Β 

I should really go for their fan meets when they drop by in September.

Β 

The only F1 driver that I have met up close (like 10m or 30 feet away from me) is Bottas.Β 

The only one I've met is Lando. We rarely get F1 teams visiting my area but McLaren stopped by our local circuit last fall for an event.

Β 

Tbh, I was a bit of an OLH beforehand. :priceless:Β But he was actually very sweet so he's grown on me.

On 4/21/2024 at 11:58 PM, Jotham said:

The only one I've met is Lando. We rarely get F1 teams visiting my area but McLaren stopped by our local circuit last fall for an event.

Β 

Tbh, I was a bit of an OLH beforehand. :priceless:Β But he was actually very sweet so he's grown on me.

He's cute face-wise, and he's a bit on a reserved side initially, so I do have a soft spot for him, even if there isn't a Carlando bromance.

Β 

Β 

Mr Aston Martin wants to catch up with Tay on the global carbon emissions chart, I fearΒ for the planet!

10 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Β 

The way this could be his first and last race on China given Audi would be fully acquired Sauber by 2026

From childhood rival (inchident) to being friends while being competitive we love to see it Lestappen nation rise up :clap3:

Β 

Β 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.