Do you hate that Fearless TV wasn't given the same love as Red & SN TVs?

IBeMe

53 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Look babe don’t get mad at me just because you’re into water sports. No judgment! :giraffe: 

I'm sorry but I'm screaming at this, who said anything about watersports? Besides I am not the only one that thinks that the color grading of the Fearless cover is colored in that way, there are many posts on Twitter that mention it and there were many comments regarding that when it first came out. You seem to be very focused this, please seek your interest in this elsewhere. :biblio:

looks - the appearance of someone or something
tastes - the sensation of flavour perceived in the mouth and throat on contact with a substance

I'm not the one who mentioned or wished to discuss the second one.

Edited by mystery

2 hours ago, mystery said:

I'm sorry but I'm screaming at this, who said anything about watersports? Besides I am not the only one that thinks that the color grading of the Fearless cover is colored in that way, there are many posts on Twitter that mention it and there were many comments regarding that when it first came out. You seem to be very focused this, please seek your interest in this elsewhere. :biblio:

looks - the appearance of someone or something
tastes - the sensation of flavour perceived in the mouth and throat on contact with a substance

I'm not the one who mentioned or wished to discuss the second one.

I’m just teasing you :dies: 

3 hours ago, Feanor said:

Well, 'Fearless (TV)' was the first re-recording, so no one knew how it'd do or how much demand there'd be for a re-recording of an album from over a decade ago. She probably didn't expect much, which is why its release was kinda muted with barely any promo or visuals.

If she had known that the TVs would cause this much hype, then I'm sure she'd have approached it differently and given it a bigger push.

That's true. The Smash of Red pushed Back a Lot of plans. I bet there were other Things planned but it all got changed. Her Plans are totally different from what they were in 2019.

5 hours ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

But sepia psychologically invokes feelings of nostalgia :rip: It was a pretty genius marketing move.

4 hours ago, mystery said:

It looks like piss.

4 hours ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

How do you know what piss tastes like sis :biblio:

4 hours ago, mystery said:

I said LOOKS not TASTES, are you incapable of reading?

:dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.