Speak Now TV hits 40k within first hour pre-order

Cloröx

It's coming hard :gaycat7:

How do they get those figures

There were around 90k vinyls available and there are 36.5k remaining now in the US store. And when they wake up...

Just now, SweetTalker said:

How do they get those figures

You go to Taylor's store and you add to the cart xxxx copies. If there are that many copies available it lets you add 4 copies, if there are not an error message appears.

3 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

There were around 90k vinyls available and there are 36.5k remaining now in the US store. And when they wake up...

Only 90k? :rip: They better restock them quickly

10 minutes ago, Taylor Sniffs said:

Only 90k? :rip: They better restock them quickly

RED TV sold 115k after a week out and with signed copies. Give them time.

i hate how people use the phrase "units sold" by default i.e. in the tweet. clearly there aren't any songs being sold or streamed yet, so it's just copies sold 

Coming for another 1M debut

if a re-recording debuts with 1M copies she's insane:jonny3:

She's unstoppable :alexz3:

but we need a version for the international fans :deadbanana4:

I don’t think she’s doing 1M but I would expect something in the 500-800K range…

She looks absolutely gorgeous in the cover. The right balance between mature and her older style. If she drops Enchanted as a lead and have an outtake as good as I Bet You Think About Me to boot she will take it for a few weeks with this 

She's definitely doing a milli. Midnights absolutely blew past that number with 2 months of preorders, and she's been doing 1.5-2 billion monthly streams with ease. Everyone will be lining up to buy this, especially recently converted Swifties since Enchanted blew up 

9 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

I don’t think she’s doing 1M but I would expect something in the 500-800K range…

Its giving Midnights announcement replies as usual. This will be an easy 1M debut for her once again bookmark me.

Speak Now has everything going for it, Taylor is at the peak of her commercially dominant $1B tour, a large margin of her 1989 onwards audience havent really honed in on Speak Now as an album, this will be basically new to all of them especially the younger fans.

If she does multiple versions with different colored gowns then shes taking it with EASE.

As much as I believe the hype for Taylor is at an all time high, I can’t fathom SN potentially outselling Red? IMO there’s a reason her team has pushed this album subliminally for months. It’s her album with the least hits & least impact. It needs more support than the others to do well

this is simply another +800K debut for her, possibly even a +1M, but only if she awakens her inner taycapitalism :rip:

Vinyl pre-orders just crossed an estimate of 71K... She should be nearing 100K across all formats in the next couple of hours

Fff and this version is just gonna be the standard pressing :deadbanana: 

I think this will open better than Red TV

She’s not doing a million and they’re not going to make a bunch of alternative covers for the rereleases.

I wanted to buy the CD but it keeps saying that there's no shipping method available for my address :chick3: (I'm from France)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.