• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• #Beautiful

• Headlock

• AMIT

6 hours ago, #Beautiful said:

if yout think this has anything to do with his weight, youre mistaken. ive found this man insufferable ever since he's debuted. his weight has fluctuated throughout the years and regardless of it i was never able to find him attractive because of his insufferable personality. you know nothing about me, who i am, my dating history and your pathetic attempt at policing who should be attracted to whom only "proves my point even more" that you should be in fact touching grass. not once have i lost my mind nor did i spew hateful nonsense in my initial post. weirdo

*****, their pronouns are they/them. It's not that difficult to respect it. 

why did I press play? I wasn't to unsee it.

4FA07593-192C-40A9-A0ED-E421CBB553D3.thu

15 hours ago, #Beautiful said:

if yout think this has anything to do with his weight, youre mistaken. ive found this man insufferable ever since he's debuted. his weight has fluctuated throughout the years and regardless of it i was never able to find him attractive because of his insufferable personality. you know nothing about me, who i am, my dating history and your pathetic attempt at policing who should be attracted to whom only "proves my point even more" that you should be in fact touching grass. not once have i lost my mind nor did i spew hateful nonsense in my initial post. weirdo

You are disgusting. If you can’t respect their pronouns, maybe you should stop posting about them.

Good for Sam :clap3:They look fabulous and so happy lately :clap3:

Girl, are you serious? Right in front of my Ozempic

cheryl-cole-shocked-shook.gif

I saw several other comments referring to Sam as He and not one person said a damn thing, soon as @#Beautiful does it, y'all come out the woodwork to correct them. You people are hypocrites.

On 5/5/2023 at 6:01 AM, youngpopariana said:

Why did I come in this thread with Sam Asghari in mind :rip: ?

same.. we can only wish.

4 hours ago, DockDock said:

video is deleted? lol

still there but i dont think it will show up for mobile users @the70s

On 5/5/2023 at 7:00 AM, HotFriedChicken said:

Looks fat. I would eat it :yum:

4FA07593-192C-40A9-A0ED-E421CBB553D3.thu

19 hours ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

I saw several other comments referring to Sam as He and not one person said a damn thing, soon as @#Beautiful does it, y'all come out the woodwork to correct them. You people are hypocrites.

Every single one was reported for misgendering. The fact that you couldn't tell the difference between their posts and the horrid misgendering rant that #Beautiful did, is pretty telling. Just say you're more bothered about defending your friend than Sam being misgendered and attacked instead of this faux pearl-clutching victimhood attempt. :coffee2:

1 hour ago, MrLovett said:

Every single one was reported for misgendering. The fact that you couldn't tell the difference between their posts and the horrid misgendering rant that #Beautiful did, is pretty telling. Just say you're more bothered about defending your friend than Sam being misgendered and attacked instead of this faux pearl-clutching victimhood attempt. :coffee2:

Unless there’s proof someone did it purposely no one should get any warning points or banned for misgendering. Correct and move on. 

3 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Unless there’s proof someone did it purposely no one should get any warning points or banned for misgendering. Correct and move on. 

it was a total accident. my native language is romanian and we dont have a neutral pronoun in the grammar of the language. it was unintentional and the gender used in my post had nothing to do with anything i had to say about sam smith. i did get a warning point and banned for 2 days but the warning point itself specified that it was categorized on a case to case basis and ultimately it was tagged as accidental misgendering. that user is punching the air for no reason, im one of the few people fighting bigots and transphobes on this mess of a forum so their opinion is really unimportant to me. to stay on topic, sam smith stays being annoying and my opinion on them hasn't moved towards the positive ever especially after their insensitive covid antics in their multi million dollar mansion while my family and close friends were risking their lives as frontline workers, some even nearing death from sickness 💀 insufferable like their fans

8 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Incorrect, "accidental misgendering" is a warnable offence on this forum. Sam's pronouns and gender identity are well known and are routinely flagged (there was even a banner) and yet people continue to misgender them. That poster didn't just misgender them (in multiple posts), they came at them hard. You don't want to get reported/warned? Pay attention to people's pronouns. It's not hard.

2 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Let's get several things straight right now. That Beautiful member is not my friend, never interacted with them a day in my life until now.

Secondly I was concerned with the hypocrisy I saw in the thread so u pointed that out, that's all. 

Also how can you know if everyone was reported for misgendering? Did you report them? If so then great, but Let's not make assumptions about users that we don't know.

Keep it cute.

Why does every Sam thread collapse into madness :skull:

People are so harsh. Leave sam tf alone, my god.

30 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Let's get several things straight right now. That Beautiful member is not my friend, never interacted with them a day in my life until now.

Secondly I was concerned with the hypocrisy I saw in the thread so u pointed that out, that's all. 

Also how can you know if everyone was reported for misgendering? Did you report them? If so then great, but Let's not make assumptions about users that we don't know.

Keep it cute.

Yes, I did report them. I think that was pretty clear from my original message. It's also not hypocrisy to highlight a particularly egregious misgendering post, hence why so many people responded to it. You tried and you failed. Move it along.

On 5/4/2023 at 11:14 PM, JayG said:

Nobody can do sex like Madonna, Britney, Janet etc.

Delulu. 

5 hours ago, Gaia said:

I got banned for 3 months for misgendering Arca who I don't even listen to, it was on Bjorks thread :rip: 

I found the video, I'm ready to move on now and forget 

the backlash only cause....he's not conventionally attractive 

This generation loves to preach body acceptance until the bigger people shows some skins :devil:

Me thinking this was Sam Puckett… now why tf? :foxaylove2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.