Normani - "Candy Paint"

Alex

I would love if she took over Pia Mia's rhythmic pop sound honestly. That's kinda what she's been heading towards anyway before doubling down on the Aaliyah influences, would loveeee Normani's "We Should Be Together"

• Like 4

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nooniebao

• Sad Beautiful Tragic

• popularmoonlight

• stephen1108

17 hours ago, WheresJay said:

It's the main single that will receive support. I wish her team was much more clear about the rollout of these songs so that the public understood what was going on here. 

Are we getting music video and live performances for Candy Paint ? 

Do we have a date

17 hours ago, WheresJay said:

It's the main single that will receive support. I wish her team was much more clear about the rollout of these songs so that the public understood what was going on here. 

Good to know!

In an ideal world, the final version has a feature for the extra streams and to give those of us who heard the full ages ago a fresh angle.

Either way, really hope this catches on.

• Like 3

On 5/7/2024 at 2:02 AM, WheresJay said:

Why are you so quiettttt ? Also enk said cp video is biggest video from her

On 5/7/2024 at 11:24 PM, Alex said:

I would love if she took over Pia Mia's rhythmic pop sound honestly. That's kinda what she's been heading towards anyway before doubling down on the Aaliyah influences, would loveeee Normani's "We Should Be Together"

guaranteed flop but i would also enjoy that

On 5/7/2024 at 9:24 AM, Alex said:

normani's strength is as a performer. no more slow ****. if she wants to go for vibes give us more waves but please give us bops normani

On 5/7/2024 at 10:33 AM, Cbreezy said:

Good to know!

In an ideal world, the final version has a feature for the extra streams and to give those of us who heard the full ages ago a fresh angle.

Either way, really hope this catches on.

this song doesn't need a feature it sound good enough that with a solid video can stand it's on

On 5/7/2024 at 3:33 PM, liquiddiamonds said:

Do we have a date

Knowing it's Normani, after the album, I guess.

• Haha 2

She HAS to release the song with a video 1 week BEFORE the album AT LATEST. otherwise it's a waste and there will be no hype/buzz around the album

4 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

normani's strength is as a performer. no more slow ****. if she wants to go for vibes give us more waves but please give us bops normani

well pia also made bops like Do It Again, I'm A Fan, Ocean Drive, but they were all still very sensual and "cool" which is exactly the lane Normani wants to be taking rn!  

Also, Interesting find. While this may not confirm or mean anything, it looks like Candy Paint already has a page on Top 40, which is a radio airplay chart site in the Netherlands. Her last song to have its own page on the site was Motivation (see here:deadvision: but this probably means they're pushing this song globally I assume. 

https://www.top40.nl/normani-3/candy-paint-40372

:clap3:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alex said:

Also, Interesting find. While this may not confirm or mean anything, it looks like Candy Paint already has a page on Top 40, which is a radio airplay chart site in the Netherlands. Her last song to have its own page on the site was Motivation (see here:deadvision: but this probably means they're pushing this song globally I assume. 

https://www.top40.nl/normani-3/candy-paint-40372

:clap3:

Was just coming here to post this lol 

I'm wondering what the MV for this gonna look like considering she's been using Black/White for the era. I need fast cars and bright colors for the MV

29 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Was just coming here to post this lol 

nbsnjdsnjdsjnkdss now which one of y'all is newsofnormani :laugh:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

I'm wondering what the MV for this gonna look like considering she's been using Black/White for the era. I need fast cars and bright colors for the MV

There are rumblings that it was actually filmed last year?

9 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

There are rumblings that it was actually filmed last year?

Well, we hope so. I think there's actually zero chances this was not filmed yet considering we're almost a month away from the album release

• Like 1

Is it true that the video for cnady paint will be her best one yet?

• Haha 1

She really needed a hook girl era. Think ASHANTI. Put her on every hip-hop crossover song..seriously. she's the girl for the job! 

• Haha 1

Hope for an announcement this week

On 5/7/2024 at 2:02 AM, WheresJay said:

Why you radio silent ? 😭😭😭 and also where is normaniii

AND WHAT WAS SAID? 

spacer.png

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, wildsidenormani said:

AND WHAT WAS SAID? 

spacer.png

Trying to understand why they would post a brand new snippet (loved the quality tho) in an account that has 6k followers instead of her official page :deadbanana4: be SERIOOOOOUS Normani team. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

Trying to understand why they would post a brand new snippet (loved the quality tho) in an account that has 6k followers instead of her official page :deadbanana4: be SERIOOOOOUS Normani team. 

It's really rather irritating at this point 

But also it's the most we've ever gotten from her so no complaints from me!

spacer.png

If they had a video I think they'd tease the song with it-

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.