Normani - "Candy Paint"

Alex

The way the sound quality is like a fanmade 128kbps audio from youtube coming from my airpods max on apple music 17HSMdI.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nooniebao

• Sad Beautiful Tragic

• popularmoonlight

• stephen1108

17 minutes ago, Companion said:

I hope its not about anal plugs that have diamond looking stone on the back. Cuz when that lines comes i always imagine it and kill my enjoyment :rip:

oh-my-god-i-thought-this-was-a-classy-pa

• Haha 1

woa a bop, much better than that other song.

but the hype is still gone.

JUST ONE PERFORMANCE OR VIDEO BEFORE THE ALBUM RELEASE LOL

Ugh, I hate that I stan her but I'm obsessed with Mani since my 5H Days and I can't help but wanting to see her win

24 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

The way the sound quality is like a fanmade 128kbps audio from youtube coming from my airpods max on apple music 17HSMdI.gif

Omg, literally. Why is it so muffled? :deadbanana4:

This remains her best song

The only flaw is the bridge. I'd take a guest rapper instead. But still :flame:

This cannot be the song yall have been hyping up for years. Some of you fans are her biggest opps. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

its… not good.

Normani stans have the nerve to say "art not the charts" when she releases undercooked generic **** like this.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

I like it.

I didn't even know she was releasing today. 

this is terrible :deadbanana2:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

What is this :rip: 

no melody at all, just fast singing through the entire song. No Hook, no vocals, no production. 

mess

• Like 2

This is cute. It kinda has the same problem as Motivation for me where it's soo close to serving Check On It realness but it kinda falls short…

2 minutes ago, DiabeticGrandpa said:

What is this :rip: 

no melody at all, just fast singing through the entire song. No Hook, no vocals, no production. 

mess

Right? The song feels so flat. I couldn't even pick out the chorus. 

bop of the day, she came thru. mid 00s r&b-pop fans gon know to appreciate this :flame:

• Like 1

Two years for this is crazy. The song is a bop, the production is horrendous. Tommy needs his ass beat.

42 minutes ago, TryMe said:

I didn't even know she was releasing today. 

Nor did she 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

The usual suspects are coming in here to get a quick kii. We get it: Normani's music isn't for you, and you don't particularly care for her as an artist.  But why go to the extra effort of listening to her music when you already know you won't enjoy it? :rip:  If you're expecting her to go full-on pop, you might want to set that dream aside:ace:

Normani does not aspire, nor is she desperate to be the massive pop star that some ATRLers are hoping for.

Considering everything that's happened - the label issues, both her parents battling cancer, with her mother getting it a second time, it's clear that her priorities have shifted. Normani just wants to release a body of work that she's proud of, and by the looks of it, she seems happy with the final product. Whilst I'd love to see her perform and appear on late-night shows, I understand that this is unlikely to happen, and I do believe it's a personal decision. 

At the end of the day, we have to respect the artist's choice; there's only so much fans can hope for :toofunny2:

• Thanks 1

I like this but wtf is up with the quality 

This track being some percussion and vocals... how was this not out immediately it has literally 2 elements 

This sounds like a radio rip i would download from limewire back in the day

certainly not worth few years hype and teasing

9 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

One thing about nation, they always come through when it actually matters :clap3: 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.