• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nooniebao

• Sad Beautiful Tragic

• popularmoonlight

• jdanton2

Verses could have been better. Almost feels like 2 different songs. I kept wondering how the two snippets we had would transition into each other and they really just don’t. Chorus fire though

this is GOOD. release it! :chick2:

This would’ve ATE with an updated production and maybe a rap verse (preferably from Doja). I hate RCA, her team, and even Normani herself for just letting this rot.

Ridiculous to see how her career has deteriorated, she had so much potential to be the next big IT girl…

2 hours ago, LustSpell said:

Whoever managed/manages her needs to be fired and blacklisted from the industry. The absolute FUMBLING of her career (which honestly, she plays a part in due to perfectionism) should be studied. Honestly, record it as what NOT to do with a budding artist.

Imagine taking her off the feat off a girl who had the biggest female album of 2020 cause "they wanted her to be a R&B girl and not a pop girl". BYE

wait it was her manager's decision? ....

the chorus melody has lots of potential.

2 hours ago, E-Raine said:

Verses could have been better. Almost feels like 2 different songs. I kept wondering how the two snippets we had would transition into each other and they really just don’t. Chorus fire though

I just listened with earphones. Please forgive me for typing this rubbish. This is a bop. The video would have ATE

32 minutes ago, E-Raine said:

I just listened with earphones. Please forgive me for typing this rubbish. This is a bop. The video would have ATE

You can hear that they were still working out different parts of the song but most of it goes really well together. 

dance-atrl.gif

dont know how to act round the baddies

he used to average

dont know what bad is?

i'll show u bad

4 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

why couldnt she just drop it? no need to perform or release a video.

Because she hates music and would rather have her very small fanbase rot into complete disintegration rather than feed it anything. 

Is she for real shelved tho? Like .. she can’t say anyyyyything? Hopefully she at least can get outta her contract and be indie. Holy 

8 minutes ago, Motivation93 said:

Is she for real shelved tho? Like .. she can’t say anyyyyything? Hopefully she at least can get outta her contract and be indie. Holy 

It's really sad. She has so much potential but idk if her label is holding her back or even if she's holding herself back. I just hope if it's a label issue, she can get out of it soon. 

10 minutes ago, Motivation93 said:

I never understood why some of y'all want Normani to be indie? 

Like, if Normani under a label, who could by example, pull a SZA (steal her hard drive full of songs and forcibly release an album.) doesn't bother to release a song a year.

What makes y'all think that Normani would be more inclined to release music WITHOUT the help of a massive machine and capital investment from a label?

:weeps:  This really needs to drop like this month, what is her team DOING!? 

Thinking Of You
4 hours ago, LustSpell said:

Whoever managed/manages her needs to be fired and blacklisted from the industry. The absolute FUMBLING of her career (which honestly, she plays a part in due to perfectionism) should be studied. Honestly, record it as what NOT to do with a budding artist.

Imagine taking her off the feat off a girl who had the biggest female album of 2020 cause "they wanted her to be a R&B girl and not a pop girl". BYE

They did everything in their power. She fumbled it. She was definitely the most well-connected artist with the biggest backing from a label that we have seen in years. She did so much without a debut album.

Not sure if this would be a hit or anything, but it's cute. I like it :jamming: 

I like it! Can someone write the lyrics cuz I can’t hear it 

This is painfully mid lmao

I fear the majority of her "career" will be spent in album limbo 

Edited by GardenPanty

1 hour ago, carpetbeetle said:

I like it! Can someone write the lyrics cuz I can’t hear it 

They’re here! And this is the second chorus:

dont know how to act round the baddies

he used to average

dont know what bad is?

i'll show u bad

I can’t get what she says after that tho lol 

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.