FLO - “Control Freak”

JustLikeMagic

FLO have been performing this unreleased song during all of their solo tour "FLO Live" during the past weeks, and now are kinda teasing the release of it on twitter. 👀

Just now, JustLikeMagic said:

FLO have been performing this unreleased song during all of their solo tour "FLO Live" during the past weeks, and now are kinda teasing the release of it on twitter. 👀

hope this comes out soon, it's been a month since fly girl :gaycat5:

• ATRL Moderator

yessss i heard this live and it was a slay. i can't wait for the studio version!

Another bop, they don’t miss

Spoiler

Except for Losing You

Thinking Of You

I am hoping there’s a Spanish guitar in the production for this song. It will just make it perfect.

Theses girls are amazing live! Hopefully next tour they can get bigger venues because where they were was embarrassing 

Fly Girl is dope so I'm excited to hear more from them!

On 5/3/2023 at 5:56 AM, Power love said:

Theses girls are amazing live! Hopefully next tour they can get bigger venues because where they were was embarrassing 

How is a 2000 capacity venue embarrassing? :toofunny3:

On 5/3/2023 at 5:56 AM, Power love said:

How exactly when they have had no hits and are able to sell tickets on hype alone? 

• 1 month later...

they just retweeted a tweet asking for them to drop the song, here we go :coffee:

Things are moving. Hopefully they snatch a hit so an album gets announced.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.