Live Nation’s CEO scam fans, gets $139 M pay raise

Gabe²

Live Nation (Ticketmaster parent company)‘a CEO gets gets pay raise as Ticketmaster keeps scamming ticket buyers

:chick2: I hope this means pay rises for employees too because that’s just a ridiculous sum. 

Obscene. 

I hope that Ticketmaster lawsuit does something 

Cause what????

This is massive 

is he looking for a sugar baby? :gaycat2:

Good! :clap3: Keep scamming these gays with useless tours, love it :ahh:

If people are willing to continue to participate in fighting for tickets so you can watch rich individuals on a stage then have at it. :clap3::clap3:

Taylor fans supporting and feeding corrupt corporations. Color me shocked. :eek: 

1 hour ago, Mercurio said:

:chick2: I hope this means pay rises for employees too because that’s just a ridiculous sum. 

If anything people are getting less hours, pay cuts or fired because of "rising costs" and "inflation". :skull: 

This is actually depressing wow 

That’s weird tbh

thats suspicious 

no way :deadbanana4: are they sure it isn't actually 13.9mil?

The music industry is a mess fr

1 hour ago, Mercurio said:

32 minutes ago, Helios said:

If anything people are getting less hours, pay cuts or fired because of "rising costs" and "inflation". :skull: 

Wages of the working class have absolutely nothing to do with wages of the millionaire class.

The former grows at a fixed rate, below that of inflation.

The latter grows exponentially, because that’s how capitalism ends.

No need to afford them your faith. 

:celestial4:

44 minutes ago, Helios said:

Taylor fans supporting and feeding corrupt corporations. Color me shocked. :eek: 

Taylor fans are the one who filed lawsuit against them 

OT: Honestly this is very depressing 

Guillotine NOWW 

This is honestly a prime example of why America continues to deteriorate. Like at its core sure it is just capitalism and someone winning through probable legal means. And even if not legal his earnings will outpay any possible fines. But all it is doing is teaching everybody to not care anymore because it is pointless that wages barely rise while the rich keep getting richer and richer and things get more and more expensive. It teaches everyone to be as unethical as possible because that is how you usually make the most money and live the best life for yourself. I don't really care about his initial salary even though it is exorbitant. But that rise (even though I get most of it is stock over a few years) is insane. This man has genuinely done just about nothing to improve the business for anyone except to line the pockets of the top by scamming consumers. It is genuinely infuriating. 

This planet is going to hell (or some version of it).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.