Live Nation’s CEO scam fans, gets $139 M pay raise

Gabe²

This planet is going to hell (or some version of it).

suddenly this king be looking very attractive  tbh

That's from all the fees they charged you

lol-sincerely-ciara.gif

3 hours ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Taylor fans are the one who filed lawsuit against them 

OT: Honestly this is very depressing 

They are the reason this ceo is making so much. :skull:

3 hours ago, Haus said:

Wages of the working class have absolutely nothing to do with wages of the millionaire class.

The former grows at a fixed rate, below that of inflation.

The latter grows exponentially, because that’s how capitalism ends.

No need to afford them your faith. 

:celestial4:

I was told by republicans who passed a 2.1 trillion tax cut for the rich that if we give them more money it would trickle down to the workers. Was I lied to? :confused:

Is this because all those Taylor stans paid $10,000 for a ticket? What else explains this :rip: 

Edited by Wonderland

On 5/1/2023 at 7:42 PM, Wonderland said:

Is this because all those Taylor stans paid $10,000 for a ticket? What else explains this :rip: 

It’s due to Ticketmaster scamming their costumers 

Their fees are like 20% per ticket then they add a venue fee which they own the venues 

Then they don’t put 100% of the tickets on sale, they keep some for themselves and sell them for resale value like double face value

then they sell the same ticket for more money and call them “Premium” tickets but they don’t have anything extra 

then in other countries like Mexico, they sold the same ticket twice and people couldn’t go into the venue because their ticket of it. Like Ticketmaster are such scammers, people bought their ticket from their official website then paid for travelin/outfits and they weren’t let into the venues 

plus the “verified fans” is also a scam. I go/buy tickets to about 15 shows per year and their system knows it. Every time I register for verified fans, I get waitlisted/rejected and then people who don’t go to concerts they get selected. They know I’ll buy the tickets either way so they let the GP buy tickets first and then hardcore fans have to pay for resale value like twice as much 

Then they don’t let people who bought tickets sell them or transfer them to other people until like 2 days before the show so if other people want to buy tickets from resale they have to get them from ticketmaster

I’m sure there are other shady things they do

but everything I listed is a scam to get more money from fans 

3 hours ago, Gabe² said:

Their fees are like 20% per ticket then they add a venue fee which they own the venues 

Then they don’t put 100% of the tickets on sale, they keep some for themselves and sell them for resale value like double face value

then they sell the same ticket for more money and call them “Premium” tickets but they don’t have anything extra 

then in other countries like Mexico, they sold the same ticket twice and people couldn’t go into the venue because their ticket of it. Like Ticketmaster are such scammers, people bought their ticket from their official website then paid for travelin/outfits and they weren’t let into the venues 

plus the “verified fans” is also a scam. I go/buy tickets to about 15 shows per year and their system knows it. Every time I register for verified fans, I get waitlisted/rejected and then people who don’t go to concerts they get selected. They know I’ll buy the tickets either way so they let the GP buy tickets first and then hardcore fans have to pay for resale value like twice as much 

Then they don’t let people who bought tickets sell them or transfer them to other people until like 2 days before the show so if other people want to buy tickets from resale they have to get them from ticketmaster

Disgusting. I'm glad my Paramore tickets were fairly priced when I went a few years ago.

Gabe²

3 hours ago, Gabe² said:

I hate them so much. 

A $150 dollar ticket ends up being $300+ after their stupid fees.   :deadbanana:

these hags need prison NOW!!!! :bam:

or maybe a lil' chop chop is in order :bam:

Lmao, pls this is so stupid. 

When America is finally fed up and elects an evil version of Bernie it'll be hilarious. 

38 minutes ago, Attitude said:

I hate them so much. 

A $150 dollar ticket ends up being $300+ after their stupid fees.   :deadbanana:

Ticket prices went up, fees went up and they never have tickets available 

only resale or premium tickets 

I ain’t paying $350 for nosebleeds when a few years ago they were like $60 :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.