5 Gay Men vs 1 Secret Straight Guy... - Is this video problematic ?

playboi

Spoiler

Basically none of them are gay and they were acting like stereotypical gay men all along :biblio:

I was about to argue with you about how its fine if they play into the stereotype to obviously fake the other gays out but this...

Jubilee missed hard on this one but its clear from the start who their audience is: the straight politically indifferent slightly liberal population who will still say **** like 'just don't hit on me or make being gay your whole personality' 

Edited by MingYouToo

No it isn't problematic.

31 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

Jubilee missed hard on this one but its clear from the start who their audience is: the straight politically indifferent slightly liberal population who will still say **** like 'just don't hit on me or make being gay your whole personality' 

So accurate. :dies:

1 hour ago, playboi said:

Basically none of them are gay and they were acting like stereotypical gay men all along :biblio:

Only to the extent that it would fool the other men (whom they thought were gay). So it wasn’t with the intention of being parodic.

I don’t see a problem with it.

Not really

This is incredibly problematic wtf

Edited by Archetype

No.. Stop bring so sensitive about everything :ace:

This is a mess :rip: 

Video isn’t loading but I mean- it’s probably not a great look for Jubilee and definitely seems problematic but also I can laugh at it. It doesn’t need to be this deep :giraffe:

It's definitely messy at best, idk why everyone's pretending otherwise :rip:

watch the video and it's fine, none of them are acting like caricatures of gay men

jubilee is so 2017, next

Gay people have actual issues, so no, this vid is meaningless to us BUT more straight people humor is always a problem.

It's embarrassing I actually secondhand watched this video though, YouTube is seriously lacking in content.

I watched it the other day and it felt pretty homophobic to me idk

My Grindr dates looked like any of them :giraffe: 

On 5/1/2023 at 6:23 PM, Sesame said:

I want to see six gay men pretending to be straight now :deadbanana4:

:ahh: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.