Seventeen sells 4.55m in 1 week, #1 album in Hanteo history

ALA

:deadbanana4:they're generous with inclusions so I get it but that's pretty insane. 

Oh wow just like western pop boys to pop girls, i guess pop girls/kpop girl groups have to work 3x as hard and serve better concepts and music than the boys who try 1/2x to get this success

Edited by fememeist

Why are pure sales in Korea so huge? I always see every other k-pop group/artist pulling 1m+ debut sales :deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, Sscorpionn said:

Why are pure sales in Korea so huge? I always see every other k-pop group/artist pulling 1m+ debut sales :deadbanana4:

Collecting purposes from stans. Easy for one fan to buy crazy amount of albums because of random photocards :rip:

Edited by ALA

20 minutes ago, ALA said:

Collecting purposes from stans. Easy for one fan to buy crazy amount of albums because of random photocards :rip:

That's one of the reasons but actually a lot of fans only buy hundreds of albums for a chance to attend fan meetings. 

36 minutes ago, ALA said:

Is there a limit per person for charts like in the US?

40 minutes ago, Sscorpionn said:

It's similar to Taylor's sales tactics where fans get perks like priority access for tickets & stuff the more albums/merch/etc. you buy

41 minutes ago, ALA said:

3 minutes ago, VOSS said:

It's similar to Taylor's sales tactics where fans get perks like priority access for tickets & stuff the more albums/merch/etc. you buy

This should be considered environmental terrorism :deadbanana4:

Wow, outselling most girls talked about here.  I just wish kpop fans supported women like they to the guys.  

They have 13 members with individual fanbase. This is bound to happen :dies:

5 hours ago, VOSS said:

i don't recall this.

i guess that explains the huge opening for Folklore for that huge folklore tour back in 2020!

congrats to seventeen.

Edited by fridayteenage

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.