People leave during the Shania Twain concert

Sergi91

Apparently people aren’t here for her new album. They wanna hear the HITS!

Edited by Sergi91

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Josh

• Katamari

• nadiamendell

• Wrecked

Top Posters In This Topic

I just checked the set list - she’s still playing all her hits, so this makes no sense?

Total disrespect to someone who advanced the way for females taking over their own careers in this industry..

They wanna hear the hits they can go on YouTube or Spotify. They knew this tour was for her new album. She still collected their coins so who's the clown?

This is literally Taylor's future. Sales mean nothing if you CANNOT bring it on stage.

I would have loved to see her again, so they can **** right off :deadbanana2:

So tacky :deadbanana2: Imagine paying for a ticket and then just walking out (it makes no sense to me considering people can check how she's live quickly on YouTube before buying the tickets).

Them not being here for the new album doesn't make sense either, out of the 22 tracks on the setlist 14 of them are hits

Just now, allforyou said:

So tacky :deadbanana2: Imagine paying for a ticket and then just walking out (it makes no sense to me considering people can check how she's live quickly on YouTube before buying the tickets).

Them not being here for the new album doesn't make sense either, out of the 22 tracks on the setlist 14 of them are hits

I remember when this happened to Madonna for her tour for Ray of Light & Music. a lot of people were pissed she mostly performed songs from ROL and Music and none of her classics

2 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

This is literally Taylor's future. Sales mean nothing if you CANNOT bring it on stage.

Oh woa. I hope so. So the tickets for her show would be easier lol.

Maybe you should help to keep praying.

8 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

keep saying it and maybe you’ll convince hope

Thinking Of You

This could’ve been a group of people who came together that had to leave.

we dont know why they left but maybe she got political and the right wing snowflakes couldn't take it :giraffe:

• ATRL Moderator

This happens to every major artist.  Sometimes people leave early.  It happened w Gaga.  The straight couple next to me left after Shallow.  Too bad for them cuz they missed the superior Stupid Love 

People pay so they have the right to like It, not like It, stay or left. It's not disrespectful. 

Edited by vale9001

10 minutes ago, Katamari said:

we dont know why they left but maybe she got political and the right wing snowflakes couldn't take it :giraffe:

Didn't she say she would've voted for Trump if she could've?

9 minutes ago, madonnas said:

This happens to every major artist.  Sometimes people leave early.  It happened w Gaga.  The straight couple next to me left after Shallow.  Too bad for them cuz they missed the superior Stupid Love 

At the Gaga show I went to people started leaving as soon as she mentioned she loved Texas but started critiquing the politics of the state :rip: 

I dont get why ppl would pay 100$ for a show and not wanna milk the experience :rip: 

Like if I am paying for anything over the price of 50$ I am going to make an entire EXPERIENCE out of it and force myself to enjoy every second even if I dont like the music or whatever. 

45 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Just stfu

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

At the Gaga show I went to people started leaving as soon as she mentioned she loved Texas but started critiquing the politics of the state :rip: 

Must be all the straights that liked her cause of MR/Shallow.  I mean that didn’t happen (that I saw) here cause I’m in the bluest state (CA) but I wouldn’t be surprised if it happened elsewhere.  Here she talked about reproductive rights.  

Eh, this sounds like an interlude. Maybe people are going to get drinks? What is this attempt to slam queen Shania? :rip: 

And not this attempt to say she's not playing the hits. :rip: This is literally the setlist:

Waking Up Dreaming
Up!
Roll Me on the River
Don't Be Stupid (You Know I Love You)
I'm Gonna Getcha Good!
You're Still the One
Giddy Up!
Any Man of Mine
Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under?
Mamma's don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys
(Tami Neilson Feat. Willie Nelson cover)
Honey, I'm Home
Last Day of Summer
Rock This Country!
Inhale/Exhale Air
Nah! / She's Not Just a Pretty Face / Waiter! Bring Me Water! / When / Thank You Baby! (for Makin' Someday Come So Soon)
Pretty Liar
From This Moment On
Number One
Party for Two
Forever and for Always
Queen of Me
That Don't Impress Me Much
Man! I Feel Like a Woman!

I think it’s boomer mentality, My dad is the same. His reasoning is that he can get a swift and easy exit and not have to deal with the queues/crowds.

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

Seethe more

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.