• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thinking Of You

• Armani?

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• krustysalt

Thinking Of You

“That’s the love in real life.”

Chloe. Your low album sales is real life.

EDIT: The interviewer asking this question isn’t anything controversial or ridiculous though. This is common.

I vividly remember that interviewer continuing to ask Mariah about “Loverboy” and she responded by saying it was the best selling single of the year, to which he replied “…but it was on sale for $0.50” :toofunny3:

Edited by Thinking Of You

Not familiar with her work but she handled the question really well and answered eloquently. 

• ATRL Moderator

What does she mean when she says, "whoever got the message from this conceptual album, I'm very appreciative"?

2 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

What does she mean when she says, "whoever got the message from this conceptual album, I'm very appreciative"?

She was tryna say it doesn't matter if the masses bought it or not, it's still a high art album only made for intellectual brains to appreciate, so like if you get it, you get it mamas. 

3 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Total shade 

Damn handled with Grace. I just wish she didn't mishandle the release of the album and wait so long when she had 2 amazing first singles 

The gymnastics to justify the #119 placing despite three features I-

What an *sshole question from the interviewer :skull: 

She handled that amazing, queen behavior. No flash in the pan, she wants LONGEVITY :clap3:

6 minutes ago, ?????? said:

She was tryna say it doesn't matter if the masses bought it or not, it's still a high art album only made for intellectual brains to appreciate, so like if you get it, you get it mamas. 

The cringe. :toofunny3:

10 minutes ago, ?????? said:

So she's delusional :deadbanana4:

@OP She handled that well enough.  Tbh interviewers shouldn't be asking about things like this, especially when you're still getting started as a solo artist.  

Not Chloe having her Bionic era… as her first era :redface: damn 

The glee some of you get from wanting to see this young unproblematic girl fail is honestly weird. Her album didn't sell a lot but she still put in the work for it and accomplished something 100% of the users on this forum haven't. She dances and sings better than most of your faves and its nothing new for actual talent to be ignored by the GP.

she handled the question gracefully. I hope she can learn from the mistakes of this era bc I truly believe in her potential as an artist

sjdjsjdhfbbggngjx she was doing well but then "conceptual album" sent me :gaycat7:

What sold out shows is she talking about? And what are the seat capacities at these tours?

30 minutes ago, TROPICUM said:

Not Chloe having her Bionic era… as her first era :redface: damn 

Hmmm Bionic sold way more than this.

I feel like she was warned that question was coming, she seemed prepared.

The "whoever got the message" line ruined it, but other than that this was probably the best way she could've responded to that. She did good. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.