Delirious

9 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

Should I give a listen to it? :ducky:

Yes ofc! What are you waiting for?

The End is the best so far imo

10 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Yes ofc! What are you waiting for?

The End is the best so far imo

Well, I love your taste! I’ll give a listen to it later and I’ll let you know! 

Okay I just listened to the released tracks and they’re pretty! I really like the atmosphere created in Man On The Moon: her voice is such so soft on the piano! I have to absolutely agree about The End, production simple, but on point. One Mississippi is cute too: the little country vibes are very appreciated. For sure i’ll listen to it when it’ll come out! 

I checked if there are any more singles planned before the album release and yes, another single is coming, but not soon :kitty:

46 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

Okay I just listened to the released tracks and they’re pretty! I really like the atmosphere created in Man On The Moon: her voice is such so soft on the piano! I have to absolutely agree about The End, production simple, but on point. One Mississippi is cute too: the little country vibes are very appreciated. For sure i’ll listen to it when it’ll come out! 

35 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

Reveal hidden contents

I checked if there are any more singles planned before the album release and yes, another single is coming, but not soon :kitty:

so you glad you enjoy it sistren. her earlier tracks are way better. My Man is chef's kiss!

I discovered her right after My Man came out and since then I've always had a soft spot for her music. I think Black Coffee is actually a really solid album- I listened to it a lot during the first half of 2020

There's something atmospheric about her songs that always gets me... They're fairly simple, but she rarely misses. Kinda sad about the short track lengths on this new record since that bothered me with Black Coffee as well but I'm still excited! Really enjoying the singles and I love that Everything You Need To Know About Me Today is the closer :heart:

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2023 at 8:09 PM, bonkbanisters said:

I discovered her right after My Man came out and since then I've always had a soft spot for her music. I think Black Coffee is actually a really solid album- I listened to it a lot during the first half of 2020

There's something atmospheric about her songs that always gets me... They're fairly simple, but she rarely misses. Kinda sad about the short track lengths on this new record since that bothered me with Black Coffee as well but I'm still excited! Really enjoying the singles and I love that Everything You Need To Know About Me Today is the closer :heart:

I agree. Her music is just so lush and sad at the same time

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, sam.teas said:

Delacey - Things I'd Save In A Fire \ 2:52 \ 02.06.2023
Delacey & Lucy Healy

@Delirious

a COLLAPSE :ghostface:

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2023 at 12:04 AM, sam.teas said:

it's cute but her other singles are much better

New song is really solid! I love that she seems to be focusing on live instrumentation on this album. Still worried about all the 2 minute songs though 

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.