• Ps5
    • Xbox
  2. 2. Which one do you own?

• Ps5
    • Xbox
  3. 3. Which one should I get?

• Ps5
    • Xbox

so truly I’m trying to get back into gaming (haven’t in at least a decade) and I wanna get a console :biblio: I’m not including the switch because no one just owns a switch, it’s always a side console you have there that’s affordable. 

please don’t reply with “well it depends on what games you like”..because I’ll just say GTA, so :ohwow:

PS5 vs XBOX- which one is best? which do you own? and which should I get! GO! :jonnycat:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breathe On Moi

• Helios

• popmusicisdead

• Wrecked

Xbox lost the last console War so bad that they are kinda irrelevant now🤣 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

PS5 vs Xbox is not the correct poll. you should've said Xbox Series X.

It very heavily depends on the type of games you want. RPGs, story driven games with some FPS? PS5. Majority FPS, some TPS and a lot of open world games? Xbox Series X|S.

Ps5 :alexz:still haven't forgiven Xbox for taking away 1 vs 100, so they'll never have my loyalty :oxygen2:

Edited by Subzero

Owning an Xbox is like owning an Android phone in 2023, you decide. :gayriahcat2:

I have a ps5 but I also have a pc and MS put most of their games on PC as well. I guess it depends what games u want. MS is buying up a lot of companies so they may well end up with way more exclusives going forward but Sony still has a lot of good IPs.

• ATRL Administrator

I own both. PS5 is a great, powerful console and has really great 1st party exclusives. Horizon Forbidden West is one of the best games ever made. They also have Final Fantasy 7 Remake and the upcoming Final Fantasy 16. 

Series X is also good. GamerPass is a major game changer and the ease in which their games are also available on PC is also really good. Though their 1st party exclusives aren’t that great. They bought Bethesda’s and have their new game starfield as an exclusive. Also Red Fall looks to be good too. 

At this point both are flopping on giving us consistently great games. Other than playing some overwatch 2 my ps5 is collecting Dust. :cm:

6 minutes ago, Helios said:

At this point both are flopping on giving us consistently great games. Other than playing some overwatch 2 my ps5 is collecting Dust. :cm:

Really? Ragnarok in November, just played Horizon DLC last week, etc. The op is trying to get into gaming again,  chances are he has a really huge catalog of PlayStation exclusives to play tbh.

PS5 for all sweetie :gaycat2:

11 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Really? Ragnarok in November, just played Horizon DLC last week, etc. The op is trying to get into gaming again,  chances are he has a really huge catalog of PlayStation exclusives to play tbh.

Yes. I’m not into God of war. I still haven’t played the DLC for forbidden west but the game was…. Okay. I feel like the ps4 era was way better at this point in its life cycle. :michael: 

Xbox lost the war the day they cancelled Scalebound :supaspaz:

Edited by popmusicisdead

PC  :coffee2:

But always been a PlayStation girl since age 8! when I got my PlayStation 1 

have not got the PS5 yet though it's too expensive, I'd rather buy a new graphics card 

I've never owned an XBox console so I can't say anything for the Series X, but I do own a PS5 and I love it. The PS5 controller is my favorite controller of all time - it fits my hands perfectly, the haptic feels great, and it just looks so aesthetically pleasing. As for Sony exclusives, I haven't gotten too far into God of War: Ragnarok but I'm enjoying it so far. Horizon: Forbidden West has a beautiful open-world but I found the side-quests to be tedious and wasn't a fan of the combat system. My favorite game so far is Gran Turismo 7, it's becoming my favorite racing game and I love the physics engine. Hogwarts Legacy is also an enjoyable PS5 game but it's also available on XBox.

i have a pc and ps5

Edited by Pheromosa

If money's not a problem you should just get a gaming PC tbh. 

PS5 if you want the best console. 

Xbox is just a simplified cheap PC. Might as well get the actual thing.

PC.

Modding. :jonny:

Superior Graphics. (if you have the hardware) :jonny:

No subscription for online multiplayer. :jonny:

ALL Xbox games AND some PlayStation games. :jonny:

Emulation. :jonny:

Free Games (:keir:). :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.