Essence Magazine: Screen Kings Take Cover

Stepfon

2023_OTE_SCREEN-KINGS-1-1.png?width=1600

Keith Powers, Kelvin Harrison Jr., Larenz Tate, J. Alphonse Nicholson, Shamier Anderson, and Sinqua Walls

4x5_1080x1350_3.jpg?width=1600

SCREEN-KINGS_PULL-Quotes_1080x13503-1.pn

SCREEN-KINGS_PULL-Quotes_1080x1350.png?w

SCREEN-KINGS_PULL-Quotes_1080x13502.png?

4x5_1080x1350_5-1.jpg?width=1600

Kelvin Harrison Jr. is like killing it bigly :clap3: 

Thinking Of You

I’m all for it, but they clearly tried to replicate the iconic covers from the past two decades. This line up is pitiful in comparison. Those covers had the big players on them.

Where’s Idris, Michael B. Jordan, Tyler James Williams, Caleb McCaughlin, Mahershala Ali, Daniel Kaluyaa, Jabari Banks, Lakeith Stanfield, Damson Idris, John David Washington, Myles Frost, Brian Tyree Henry, John Boyega, Mason Gooding, O’Shea, Winston Duke, Will Smith?

You know…the guys that had hit series, hit movies, Oscar and Tony winners within the past few years? :skull:

14 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

I’m all for it, but they clearly tried to replicate the iconic covers from the past two decades. This line up is pitiful in comparison. Those covers had the big players on them.

Where’s Idris, Michael B. Jordan, Tyler James Williams, Caleb McCaughlin, Mahershala Ali, Daniel Kaluyaa, Jabari Banks, Lakeith Stanfield, Damson Idris, John David Washington, Myles Frost, Brian Tyree Henry, John Boyega, Mason Gooding, O’Shea, Winston Duke, Will Smith?

You know…the guys that had hit series, hit movies, Oscar and Tony winners within the past few years? :skull:

It’s not that deep, but did you gloss over the fact that they’re highlighting black men steaming up the screen THIS SUMMER? :toofunny3:

-

They look good. Glad to see some fine black men that aren’t often spotlighted get to have a moment this big :clap3:

Edited by Kings.

Thinking Of You
1 minute ago, Kings. said:

but did you gloss over the fact that they’re highlighting black men lighting up the screen THIS SUMMER?

I did. It makes sense. Scratch what I said :skull:

1 minute ago, Thinking Of You said:

Now that that’s settled, where is your avi from? :cm:

Thinking Of You
1 minute ago, Kings. said:

Now that that’s settled, where is your avi from? :cm:

3:35

29 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

:rip: 

12 hours ago, Katamari said:

Kelvin Harrison Jr. is like killing it bigly :clap3: 

He is the future, he is daddy! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.