what's the best eye cream?

tili33

5 minutes ago, tili33 said:

any recommendations? at a reasonable price...

Tbh they’re pretty useless unless they have peptides, retinol or vitamin c (for brightening) 

just invest in a good moisturiser and use it on the under eye area. 

but my personal fav is the Ole Henriksen banana bright under eye cream. It’s done wonders for my dark circles. 

another favourite is the some by mi retinol under eye cream. It’s cheap and I use it at night. 

I can recommend korean brand Sulwhasoo, particularly - Timetreasure Invigorating Eye Cream, it's not cheap bcs retail price is $270 for small jar, BUT you can buy 30pc testers from Ebay for ridiculous price of 20-30$ and it's basically the whole jar that will save you a lot of money. This cream works wonders around my eyes, literally the best I ever tried with great texture :gaycat2:

aquaphor (and good sleep, korean/japanese sunscreen)

I was using tretinoin until someone told me they destroy the tear glands under your eyes :rip: 

La Prairie Skin caviar Luxe eye cream.

Your moisturizer can be used under the eyes as companies usually charge double for the same formula in a smaller tube. 

Unless you have a specific reason to use an eye cream (undereye bags, discoloration) you absolutely don't need one.

31 minutes ago, Lorelei said:

Your moisturizer can be used under the eyes as companies usually charge double for the same formula in a smaller tube. 

Unless you have a specific reason to use an eye cream (undereye bags, discoloration) you absolutely don't need one.

my moisturizer burns my eyes 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.